The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Please help - good v/o samples needed Dynamics Plugins
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Nut

Please help - good v/o samples needed

Hi all

We're playing with the DSM plug in for the next few days. As you may know, using this plug in you can capture the dynamics and EQ of one source and apply it to another. It works like a charm.

Here's the thing; we don't do a whole lot of voiceover here but I'd really like to get some stellar v/o wav samples to experiment with, grab the dynamics and EQ spectrum, and apply it to our recordings. See if we can get a little closer to that Hollywood sound.

Could anyone please help with a clip or two of naked, broadcast ready v/o samples? Only need a few seconds; maybe 5 to 10 seconds at most. Conversational, male and female would be most useful.

I know there are lots of v/o demos out there on the web but they tend to be fully produced with music and FX etc. And often they don't have that magical network quality that comes froma great talent on a great mic in a great room.

Please help -the clips won't be used for anything else and won't leave my studio. I'm really looking for something that's been recorded in a facility as opposed to a home studio.

Big thanks in advance.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search