The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Needed! Someone to Edit together Videos For my music Modular Synthesizers
Old 7th September 2011
Here for the gear

Needed! Someone to Edit together Videos For my music

Im looking for someone who has some free time to download my songs off of div share and edit little videos so i can put them up on youtube.

It dosnt have to be anything special. Ive made a couple examples.

Its not payed or anything but you can definitely credit yourself for the artworks.

Contact me via message or on facebook at
Loopertshmock | Facebook

Thanks for your help in advance!
Old 7th September 2011
Here for the gear

You mean you want somebody to "create" videos, as opposed to edit, right? To be honest, for the time involved you need to offer some kind of payment in return. But the good news is that there's dudes in south east Asia that would probably do that for you, around $20 a pop. Google "video editor" and you'll find a few sites where these cheap labor guys work at.
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

Or better yet, go outside for an hour, shoot loads of pics with your phone and throw them into soemthing like this:

Animoto - Video Slideshow Maker with Music
Old 8th September 2011
Here for the gear

i wouldnt pay someone to do it... ive done it in like 10 minutes myself... i just wana see what other people come up with. It dosnt really take all that long and its not something i need done asap... just wanted to see what people had come up with.. for now im just using a picture hahha

Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search