The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Reebok "you got Rondo'd" - me on VO
Old 17th November 2009
Reebok "you got Rondo'd" - me on VO

this is something i did at the start of the year that i thought i would share, mainly coz not only do you get treated to sound effects and music by me, but also a personal VO performance.. get ready to cringe.

It resides here
Old 17th November 2009

I saw those "You Got Rondo'd" commercials for Reebok... about a year ago I think. He is now a Nike athlete, so I guess that put an end to the Reebok promotion.

Did I mention I am a huge Celtics fan?
Old 17th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch Morrison View Post
this is something i did at the start of the year that i thought i would share, mainly coz not only do you get treated to sound effects and music by me, but also a personal VO performance.. get ready to cringe.

It resides here
He Patch, remember the parrot you send me? It made the cut and is starring in a dutch feature! Now for the next one I'm working on I need a pregnant sealion...;-)
Old 18th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pethenis View Post
He Patch, remember the parrot you send me? It made the cut and is starring in a dutch feature! Now for the next one I'm working on I need a pregnant sealion...;-)
ah nice one. glad it was useful. is there a trailer or anything online? would be cool to show my parents friends and let them know of their pets cameo.

just did a search of sealion and i only have them barking in their usual sealiony way. I dont think they bark constantly when pregnant do they? damn. i need to spend more time hanging out with pregnant sealions..
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear