The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Might Need a Dubbing Mixer
Old 27th June 2013
Gear Nut

Might Need a Dubbing Mixer

Hey folks, just thought I would put this out here (I know there is a post jobs section but it never seemed to work), I might need the help of an experienced mixer to help out on a short 3 min animation next week.

There is a possibility that I will not be able to do the mix on this project if it arrives to me late as I will be out if town for a conference so was hoping that someone would be interested in PMing me there details etc

Thanks

Steve
Old 28th June 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmouth Audio View Post
Hey folks, just thought I would put this out here (I know there is a post jobs section but it never seemed to work), I might need the help of an experienced mixer to help out on a short 3 min animation next week.

There is a possibility that I will not be able to do the mix on this project if it arrives to me late as I will be out if town for a conference so was hoping that someone would be interested in PMing me there details etc

Thanks

Steve
Where are you located?
Old 28th June 2013
Lives for gear

Mixing only, or sound design too?
Old 8th July 2013
Gear Nut

Hi Folks,

Just want to thank everyone who got in touch regarding this post. We have ended up not needing additional help now as there has been a delay in getting the visuals finished an sent to us (what's new)

Thanks Again

Steve

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search