The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Dubbing studio in Turkey?
Old 21st October 2007
Gear Nut

Dubbing studio in Turkey?

do you know any good dubbing studio in turkey?
they will need to get the actors , translate, direct, and produce the dubbing in turkish from english.
for young kids tv shows
pleas let me know replay or pm me
thanks ohad
Old 22nd October 2007
Lives for gear
as far as I know, there are lots of tv jobs done at imaj but I'm not sure about dubbing, though you can get advise from there too.
Old 22nd October 2007
Gear Nut

THANKS ALOT DO YO KNOW SDS?
ANYONE ELSE?
Old 24th October 2007
Lives for gear

PM me.

I own and administer the leading audio recording board in Turkish language http://www.muziktek.net and I can put you in touch with whoever you may need.

B.
Old 25th October 2007
Gear Nut

thank you

ill call you
Old 3rd June 2008
Lives for gear

This guy...

z o u n d

floats between London and Turkey
Old 7th July 2008
Here for the gear

dubbing studio

you may visit Media Movers, Inc. for turkey dubbing studio

thanks,
Old 17th March 2009
Here for the gear

Hello.
We got the same issue. We are searching for a turkish dubbing studio in Turkey. Not a studio in an other country which dubbs in several languages. Has anyone contact to a real turkish studio?
We appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Sascha

---
Intervideo Filmproduktion
Old 18th March 2009
Here for the gear

We've been mixing Isin Karaca's forthcoming album for the last month here and I asked the producer and he said Imaj was the best place. He mentioned another that was also good and a bit cheaper - I'll get him to spell it out when he comes in later.
Old 2nd April 2009
Here for the gear

Thanks for the hint, we are in contact with Imaj by now... Seems to be a good adress..
If you get the name of the second studio, please let me know...
Thanks again!

---
Old 13th May 2009
Here for the gear

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by intervideo View Post
Thanks for the hint, we are in contact with Imaj by now... Seems to be a good adress..
If you get the name of the second studio, please let me know...
Thanks again!

---
Hello,

Don't go for imaj! They are good although quite expensive.
There are other studios which performs the same quality for less cost.
If you are interested just contact me, I'll give you contact details for one of those studios. [email protected]
I personally worked with them once and they did a great job.
This studio is working with famous vocals and musicians of Turkey.

--------
Old 2nd June 2009
Lives for gear

My partner & I are starting a music production company in NYC; He is a Turkish born producer/musician/composer with extensive background in Istanbul TV/Film/Music production and of course speaks perfect Turkish, along with his brother who is also an asset located in NYC...he also knows TONS of bilingual turkish artist/people in NYC and has vast experience doing video production, foley, voice overs et al.

Studio facilities:

Protools HD3 w/ Yamaha DM 2000 board, every microphone/preamp/FX imaginable and sound rooms up to auditorium size.

Plus an artistic understanding of English>Turkish idioms & language you probably would not find in Turkey...
Old 8th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Ladd View Post
Plus an artistic understanding of English>Turkish idioms & language you probably would not find in Turkey...
Try me, buddy

The original poster knows me anyway. We'd met here in Istanbul back in 2007 when this thread was first posted.

And you know what, nobody's giving two fecks about the artistic understanding of two languages and all that bull. The conversation does start with that, and then the cheapest gets the job and nobody gives a tosh how the translation went or whether the audience understood what's been spoken at all. It's all bish-bash-bosh. He he... Don't kid yourself

BTW, we work on a Harrison Series Twelve for big jobs here if that means anything. (Cos it doesn't, because the clients couldn't care less. They can't even tell the difference if it was done on PTHD, PTLE or Cubase.)

B.
Old 9th April 2011
Here for the gear

Arrow TV dubbing studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohad View Post
do you know any good dubbing studio in turkey?
they will need to get the actors , translate, direct, and produce the dubbing in turkish from english.
for young kids tv shows
pleas let me know replay or pm me
thanks ohad
TV content is a broadcasted content and you need a serious dubbing service.

Try www.graffittistudio.com

They dub TV programs in various languages.

Dave
Old 11th November 2011
Here for the gear

try us
we are based in Skopje , Macedonia and we dub in Macedonian, Serbian, Albanian, Turkish...currently work for one cartoon channel, dubbing in 3 different languages.visit us here
http://digistar.mk
Old 18th December 2011
Here for the gear

www.mehmetyanki.com

Hello Everyone,

I'm national Turkish Voice Over Mehmet Yanki Yonel, i'm still working for Russian Travel Guide and Discovery Channel.
I have home studio with very profi equipments and i have production company (my produksiyon) in Istanbul; if you need anything about Turkish you can directly send me a message. We have very famous voice over team

Best regards,
Mehmet Yanki

Some Clients:
BMW, Samsung, Opel, Renault, John Deere, Dell, HTC Mobile, Nokia, Nokia Suite Turkish CD, Nokia Customer Care E-learning Sets, Apple Iphone 3G & 4G, Fedex, Accela Study English-Turkish Iphone Dictionary, Carreefour Markets, Samsung, Gloria Jeans Coffees, Navking, Smile DSL, Russian Travel Guide TV Documentry & Image Voice, Digiturk Image Voice, Dsmart Image Voice, Dance FM Cyprus Image Voice, Radyo 5 Turkey Image Voice and etc.
Old 1st June 2014
Here for the gear

Hello.
We got the same issue. We are searching for a turkish dubbing studio in Turkey. Not a studio in an other country which dubbs in several languages. Has anyone contact to a real turkish studio?
We appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Timo

---
Imagefilm
Old 10th September 2018
You can listen the Turkish voice over demos: Turkish voice overs. Turkish voice over talents

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search