The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,197
Jules 2nd April 2020

What would be the best camera to buy now for shooting video for company promo films and music video production ? Budget:...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 150
2manyrocks 1 hour ago

Had a situation the other day where the presenter at a radio station had a major winner on the phone & the web content person...

Karl Engel
replies: 1 views: 55
Karl Engel 6 hours ago

I'd love to hear thoughts about the recording set-up shown in the attached photo of Michelle Obama's inaugural podcasts (not...

TrianaSound
replies: 10 views: 210
Brent Hahn 7 hours ago

Hi All, I am developing a real time audio and video service. Want to start streaming development of the service on the service...

meamin
replies: 3 views: 128
meamin 1 day ago

Hey guys, i got a semi-good treated big room with a shure sm7b and a mg10xuf. I got a deep voice (in my opinion), but i made you...

RedFox300
replies: 2 views: 199
BBusby 3 days ago

Hey folks......recently added a vocal/drum/amp room next to my Now larger control room and need a simple video solution for users...

Mayhem13
replies: 1 views: 164
Mayhem13 1 week ago

During lockdown my office has been using Teams to communicate and it's really blown me away how good the audio latency is in...

Retouch
replies: 3 views: 730
meamin 1 week ago

Hey guys, probably not the best title of a thread... I work with a production team on a song and we are in a different...

dreamtuned
replies: 2 views: 192
SonicAxiom 1 week ago

Hi Slutz, I'm testing a Facebook LiveStream setup. Im running an SureSM58 into an audiomixer. The mix is sounding great and fed...

OpenMic
replies: 2 views: 278
JayTee4303 1 week ago

Hi there, I want to do a live stream for a festival but I don't want the audio coming from my phone microphone, I do however...

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 406
Pollo 2 weeks ago

Hi, From what I've read, the iPhone 11's sampling rate is locked in at 44.1kHz when recording video. Is this true? Also is that...

charlienyc
replies: 4 views: 265
charlienyc 2 weeks ago

I have the Shure KSM32 For voiceovers for production making radio tv spots. And i want to upgrade it. Someone told me for tlm103...

VOstudio
replies: 10 views: 741
DirkP 2 weeks ago

I recently acquired a MOTU M2 which I'm using with macOS Catalina. When using the MOTU drivers, there are two extra...

jaydisc
replies: 1 views: 276
DirkP 2 weeks ago

I've started making educational content- I use a Deity S-Mic 2s for my voice, and a Peluso or an AT 4033 for my instrument...

AudioJunky
replies: 4 views: 273
deedeeyeah 3 weeks ago

There are few at-home shows that are worth listening to, audio-wise. Here is one of the best I have...

loujudson
replies: 0 views: 187
loujudson 3 weeks ago

I'm in the process of building a dual purpose rig, with its primary role being a mobile livestreaming rig, and secondary purpose...

JayTee4303
replies: 11 views: 1,412
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 257
Raaphorst 3 weeks ago

I'm running into an issue with my set up. I am trying to use my XLR Mic as my mic for Zoom, recording video in OBS, Twitch, etc....

neomatrixgod
replies: 3 views: 596
Raaphorst 3 weeks ago

So former musician here... I am setting up my home studio to track a podcast/do youtube live stuff as well as mess around with my...

Opher47
replies: 4 views: 465
Raaphorst 3 weeks ago

When recording voiceover, how do you deal with edits and background ambient noise. For example, if I have someone speaking and...

mikoo69
replies: 9 views: 510
Raaphorst 3 weeks ago

I am new to live streaming but have been doing live sound for years. Anyway, I did a test run on FB live last night and the end...

jspartz
replies: 35 views: 12,743
Yogagirl 4 weeks ago

HI -- I couldn't find a better forum, and I've Googled "zoom audio bandwidth", and come up without an answer. So...

cpcohen
replies: 0 views: 176
cpcohen 4 weeks ago

Am hoping someone can help here as im at wits end. I have a multichannel interface (rme madi fx) and the mic signal i want to...

Rtroost
replies: 0 views: 394
Rtroost 28th June 2020

I teach at a university. I am planning to teach face to face (F2F) in the Fall, but things may change depending on...

stevieotomy
replies: 1 views: 344
JayTee4303 28th June 2020

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 849
Faru12 15th June 2020

Hi I'm searching for a wordpress audio player plugin that the clients can hear my BEFORE / AFTER comparison mixes and masters. I...

anticipation
replies: 0 views: 219
anticipation 10th June 2020

Musicians Rely on CEntrance to Live Stream During Quarantine From LA to Dubai, artists around the world use MixerFace to reach...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 387
The Press Desk 10th June 2020

Hello All! I am planning to try and shoot a video with my iphone 6s set up on a tripod at my home and am running into trouble...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 3 views: 451
Progger 9th June 2020

Hello all, Background: I'm a bass player (upright and electric) primarily and a live soundman secondarily, hence me being on...

User4114
replies: 0 views: 188
User4114 9th June 2020

Hi there, Slutz. Does anyone know mastering rates/tariffs per song/project at Bob Luwig's Gateway, Bernie Grundman's, Herb...

perun
replies: 36 views: 43,635
scraggs 9th June 2020

Good day guys. I was hoping for some suggestions and education. With the pandemic upon us, my home office has been evolving....

tfraley
replies: 1 views: 406
tfraley 6th June 2020

Hey there, id like to upload my podcast to youtube and id like to add a graphic eq that dynamically shows the audio waves. I know...

HeliosMusic
replies: 0 views: 255
HeliosMusic 4th June 2020

Hi guys.. Recording a new podcast, aiming for high profile and to hit the ground running terms of quality and format so have...

MixToTape
replies: 7 views: 599
DarkIntension 3rd June 2020

I’ve started streaming my band on Facebook. Question: I’m looking for a single room mic that could pick up the whole band....

derekirving
replies: 1 views: 275

Hi guys, I’m after a new Audio Interface for my RE20 and FetHead. I previously owned the Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2, and...

Mike Rofone
replies: 9 views: 730

Hello All! I hope I can figure out my issue as I have been struggling with my mic output for some time. I have a Behringer...

BossWes
replies: 11 views: 917
Bushman 2nd June 2020

Is it possible to record a dj set together with the video immediately from the mixer into the camera (sony rx100 m7) because this...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 401
JayTee4303 25th May 2020

I'm trying to live stream a band using my iPhone and a mixer (tascam model24). I have the instruments --->Model...

missswan
replies: 1 views: 266
DirkP 25th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 255
inkymarx 23rd May 2020

Hey guys, Im looking for a software like Skype but with the option to not only share my screen but also share my audio out...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 5 views: 1,174
JayTee4303 22nd May 2020

Hi all, I teach mathematics online. I currently use a Jabra headset for this. It does a passable job but the sound quality...

boehj
replies: 2 views: 359
boehj 22nd May 2020

Mixing a performance that will be streamed live on both facebook live and igtv. Any info or experience on output level and...

Dmtc
replies: 1 views: 620
NikkiRees 20th May 2020

I am starting to help out a friend with podcasts. Just curious on what everyone is doing/using..? Anyone using Vocal rider?...

vashuba
replies: 8 views: 840
pieradezorci 19th May 2020

Does anybody know how to stream to multiple services (Instagram plus Facebook for example) simultaneously? I know services that...

thedberg
replies: 4 views: 503
pieradezorci 19th May 2020

Hii I'm working as IT security engineer and I'm doing a lot of tech support / remote assistance / web conferences and also...

lapsio
replies: 4 views: 510
[email protected] 18th May 2020

Hello fine folk. I want to record some videos, primarily tutorials. For the purpose of this question/thread I use Ableton...

tonable
replies: 3 views: 383
tonable 17th May 2020

As per title: Best procedure? A mirrorless camera via OBS is fine, but the trio is now aiming for at least 4 cameras and...

JohnRick
replies: 3 views: 527
azlan121 16th May 2020

I'm trying to create short videos to share on Instagram showing my DAW and audio. I've downloaded and tried about 5 or 6...

aligak
replies: 1 views: 341
LPXRH 15th May 2020

I've trialled a couple of these programs for online podcasting with multiple remote contributors using USB mics but looking for a...

JamieOxford
replies: 2 views: 580
Mathildaups 13th May 2020

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum for discussing voiceovers and such, but here goes. I have been looking...

Gideon K
replies: 2 views: 314
Gideon K 13th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search