The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,459
Jules 2nd April 2020

Hi all, I'm getting ready to start doing voice work on my own videos and starting a couple podcasts and also have interviews on...

ToeDipr
replies: 0 views: 74
ToeDipr 16 hours ago

Can anyone here recommend a compact vlogging camera with built in mic and flip screen ? i have a daughter about to cost me an arm...

aumgn
replies: 3 views: 147
aumgn 22 hours ago

What would be the best camera to buy now for shooting video for company promo films and music video production ? Budget:...

Musician
replies: 9 views: 547
NathanBarley 1 day ago

Hey I'm new to podcasting. And my friend is recommending that I get a Rode Caster Pro ( I know he's leading in the right...

Malcolmveli
replies: 1 views: 246
UnMix Studio 2 days ago

Dear fellow gearslutz, Because of the current health situation I'm having stream my recital and one of my pieces is a...

silktone
replies: 3 views: 306
JayTee4303 6 days ago

I've launched a Youtube channel. Just posted my second video in my Sax in the Park series. Check it out. This was a 3 camera...

JCBigler
replies: 0 views: 177
JCBigler 6 days ago

My girlfriend has a Rodecaster Pro. She is zooming with a friend. They're both using mics, his a usb mic to his laptop. Hers...

jackchandelier
replies: 2 views: 273
DirkP 1 week ago

Hello, I am a new here and new to audio equipment. I have a Berhinger MDX1600 and a DBX266x. I am wanting to patch them together....

Joe84
replies: 1 views: 216
DirkP 1 week ago

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to buy a pair of Lavalier Mics for vlogging including interviewing guests from time to time. Do any...

RnegadeSoundplay
replies: 2 views: 259
RnegadeSoundplay 1 week ago

Hey guys, I having a bit of a nightmare trying to get an SM7b to sound good in my mix for a radio show. Its gone through...

LMpire
replies: 9 views: 559
DistortingJack 1 week ago

I have the Shure KSM32 For voiceovers for production making radio tv spots. And i want to upgrade it. Someone told me for tlm103...

VOstudio
replies: 16 views: 1,256
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago

Playback devices, if relevant (not necessary for the mac): I have a Topping DX3 pro amp/dac for HD600 headphones, I have another...

StarlessNights
replies: 0 views: 234
StarlessNights 2 weeks ago

Hi All, I am developing a real time audio and video service. Want to start streaming development of the service on the service...

meamin
replies: 4 views: 538
meamin 3 weeks ago

anyone know of any good mixing/producing etc podcasts to keep me entertained during my mind numbing job?

L Audio
replies: 4 views: 459
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

During lockdown my office has been using Teams to communicate and it's really blown me away how good the audio latency is in...

Retouch
replies: 4 views: 1,019
Retouch 4 weeks ago

When recording voiceover, how do you deal with edits and background ambient noise. For example, if I have someone speaking and...

mikoo69
replies: 12 views: 817
TVPostSound 4 weeks ago

Hello, I landed myself a job interview as a sound engineer for a radio/podcast sort of thing on monday. I only have experience...

VanNizzle
replies: 1 views: 259
Brent Hahn 4 weeks ago

I realize that the Lightning Cable for the iphone 7 has a DAC in it. If I'm using an external mic or a mixer (with adapters) to...

Gorquin
replies: 4 views: 361
rabbit88 19th August 2020

Hi Slutz, I'm testing a Facebook LiveStream setup. Im running an SureSM58 into an audiomixer. The mix is sounding great and fed...

OpenMic
replies: 3 views: 512
Schmeckitup 17th August 2020

Using a Sennheiser AVX wireless lav system The enclosed audio seems to have interference mid way through. Recently the Lav...

HRPOWER
replies: 0 views: 234
HRPOWER 17th August 2020

Hey guys, probably not the best title of a thread... I work with a production team on a song and we are in a different...

dreamtuned
replies: 5 views: 453
GYMusic 17th August 2020

Hi Folks, which gear would you choose to record following set up: - mobile recording of a conversation of two while...

tomteontour
replies: 0 views: 242
tomteontour 15th August 2020

Hi, I am 65, just retired and will do online English teaching to keep busy. I have a new ZED60 desk running a Sennheiser 416...

DAVID ENGLISH
replies: 2 views: 294
DAVID ENGLISH 12th August 2020

Hi, I recently got an Allen & Heath ZEDi-8 USB Mixer as an upgrade from my 6-year old 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 interface since I...

Reskiy
replies: 0 views: 270
Reskiy 11th August 2020

Hello, I teach online and record videos for my students. I'm looking for a channel strip to de-ess, compress, expand, and...

drdan
replies: 1 views: 315
Phil Cibley 6th August 2020

Hi, all. So I'm both a musician and I also do voiceover narration. I've recently switched from using my singing mic (a...

SymphoniCat
replies: 1 views: 316
DirkP 6th August 2020

I've started making educational content- I use a Deity S-Mic 2s for my voice, and a Peluso or an AT 4033 for my instrument...

AudioJunky
replies: 5 views: 506
DirkP 5th August 2020

Had a situation the other day where the presenter at a radio station had a major winner on the phone & the web content person...

Karl Engel
replies: 2 views: 302
DirkP 5th August 2020

I'd love to hear thoughts about the recording set-up shown in the attached photo of Michelle Obama's inaugural podcasts (not...

TrianaSound
replies: 10 views: 443
Brent Hahn 4th August 2020

Hey guys, i got a semi-good treated big room with a shure sm7b and a mg10xuf. I got a deep voice (in my opinion), but i made you...

RedFox300
replies: 2 views: 406
BBusby 31st July 2020

Hey folks......recently added a vocal/drum/amp room next to my Now larger control room and need a simple video solution for users...

Mayhem13
replies: 1 views: 342
Mayhem13 28th July 2020

Hi there, I want to do a live stream for a festival but I don't want the audio coming from my phone microphone, I do however...

Deleted 10089a2
replies: 4 views: 670
Pollo 16th July 2020

Hi, From what I've read, the iPhone 11's sampling rate is locked in at 44.1kHz when recording video. Is this true? Also is that...

charlienyc
replies: 4 views: 483
charlienyc 15th July 2020

I recently acquired a MOTU M2 which I'm using with macOS Catalina. When using the MOTU drivers, there are two extra...

jaydisc
replies: 1 views: 573
DirkP 15th July 2020

There are few at-home shows that are worth listening to, audio-wise. Here is one of the best I have...

loujudson
replies: 0 views: 377
loujudson 13th July 2020

I'm in the process of building a dual purpose rig, with its primary role being a mobile livestreaming rig, and secondary purpose...

JayTee4303
replies: 11 views: 1,738
JayTee4303 10th July 2020

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 431
Raaphorst 8th July 2020

I'm running into an issue with my set up. I am trying to use my XLR Mic as my mic for Zoom, recording video in OBS, Twitch, etc....

neomatrixgod
replies: 3 views: 833
Raaphorst 8th July 2020

So former musician here... I am setting up my home studio to track a podcast/do youtube live stuff as well as mess around with my...

Opher47
replies: 4 views: 693
Raaphorst 8th July 2020

I am new to live streaming but have been doing live sound for years. Anyway, I did a test run on FB live last night and the end...

jspartz
replies: 35 views: 16,477
Yogagirl 2nd July 2020

HI -- I couldn't find a better forum, and I've Googled "zoom audio bandwidth", and come up without an answer. So...

cpcohen
replies: 0 views: 347
cpcohen 1st July 2020

Am hoping someone can help here as im at wits end. I have a multichannel interface (rme madi fx) and the mic signal i want to...

Rtroost
replies: 0 views: 558
Rtroost 28th June 2020

I teach at a university. I am planning to teach face to face (F2F) in the Fall, but things may change depending on...

stevieotomy
replies: 1 views: 541
JayTee4303 28th June 2020

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 1,010
Faru12 15th June 2020

Hi I'm searching for a wordpress audio player plugin that the clients can hear my BEFORE / AFTER comparison mixes and masters. I...

anticipation
replies: 0 views: 398
anticipation 10th June 2020

Musicians Rely on CEntrance to Live Stream During Quarantine From LA to Dubai, artists around the world use MixerFace to reach...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 559
The Press Desk 10th June 2020

Hello All! I am planning to try and shoot a video with my iphone 6s set up on a tripod at my home and am running into trouble...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 3 views: 639
Progger 9th June 2020

Hello all, Background: I'm a bass player (upright and electric) primarily and a live soundman secondarily, hence me being on...

User4114
replies: 0 views: 354
User4114 9th June 2020

Hi there, Slutz. Does anyone know mastering rates/tariffs per song/project at Bob Luwig's Gateway, Bernie Grundman's, Herb...

perun
replies: 36 views: 44,386
scraggs 9th June 2020

Good day guys. I was hoping for some suggestions and education. With the pandemic upon us, my home office has been evolving....

tfraley
replies: 1 views: 598
tfraley 6th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search