The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 824
Jules 2nd April 2020

I have the Shure KSM32 For voiceovers for production making radio tv spots. And i want to upgrade it. Someone told me for tlm103...

VOstudio
replies: 2 views: 92
VOstudio 4 hours ago

Good day guys. I was hoping for some suggestions and education. With the pandemic upon us, my home office has been evolving....

tfraley
replies: 1 views: 239
tfraley 23 hours ago

Hey there, id like to upload my podcast to youtube and id like to add a graphic eq that dynamically shows the audio waves. I know...

HeliosMusic
replies: 0 views: 128
HeliosMusic 2 days ago

I'm in the process of building a dual purpose rig, with its primary role being a mobile livestreaming rig, and secondary purpose...

JayTee4303
replies: 2 views: 213
JayTee4303 2 days ago

Hi guys.. Recording a new podcast, aiming for high profile and to hit the ground running terms of quality and format so have...

MixToTape
replies: 7 views: 413
DarkIntension 3 days ago

I’ve started streaming my band on Facebook. Question: I’m looking for a single room mic that could pick up the whole band....

derekirving
replies: 1 views: 150
DarkIntension 3 days ago

Hi guys, I’m after a new Audio Interface for my RE20 and FetHead. I previously owned the Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2, and...

Mike Rofone
replies: 9 views: 522
DarkIntension 3 days ago

Hello All! I hope I can figure out my issue as I have been struggling with my mic output for some time. I have a Behringer...

BossWes
replies: 11 views: 760
Bushman 4 days ago

Hello All! I am planning to try and shoot a video with my iphone 6s set up on a tripod at my home and am running into trouble...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 0 views: 234
Anthony4Audio 1 week ago

Is it possible to record a dj set together with the video immediately from the mixer into the camera (sony rx100 m7) because this...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 282
JayTee4303 1 week ago

I'm trying to live stream a band using my iPhone and a mixer (tascam model24). I have the instruments --->Model...

missswan
replies: 1 views: 161
DirkP 1 week ago

I'm running into an issue with my set up. I am trying to use my XLR Mic as my mic for Zoom, recording video in OBS, Twitch, etc....

neomatrixgod
replies: 2 views: 338
profesorbriceno 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 153
inkymarx 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, Im looking for a software like Skype but with the option to not only share my screen but also share my audio out...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 5 views: 905
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I teach mathematics online. I currently use a Jabra headset for this. It does a passable job but the sound quality...

boehj
replies: 2 views: 246
boehj 2 weeks ago

Mixing a performance that will be streamed live on both facebook live and igtv. Any info or experience on output level and...

Dmtc
replies: 1 views: 362
NikkiRees 2 weeks ago

I am starting to help out a friend with podcasts. Just curious on what everyone is doing/using..? Anyone using Vocal rider?...

vashuba
replies: 8 views: 656
pieradezorci 2 weeks ago

Does anybody know how to stream to multiple services (Instagram plus Facebook for example) simultaneously? I know services that...

thedberg
replies: 4 views: 402
pieradezorci 2 weeks ago

I am new to live streaming but have been doing live sound for years. Anyway, I did a test run on FB live last night and the end...

jspartz
replies: 30 views: 8,051
pieradezorci 2 weeks ago

Hii I'm working as IT security engineer and I'm doing a lot of tech support / remote assistance / web conferences and also...

lapsio
replies: 4 views: 380
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

Hello fine folk. I want to record some videos, primarily tutorials. For the purpose of this question/thread I use Ableton...

tonable
replies: 3 views: 249
tonable 2 weeks ago

As per title: Best procedure? A mirrorless camera via OBS is fine, but the trio is now aiming for at least 4 cameras and...

JohnRick
replies: 3 views: 383
azlan121 3 weeks ago

I'm trying to create short videos to share on Instagram showing my DAW and audio. I've downloaded and tried about 5 or 6...

aligak
replies: 1 views: 235
LPXRH 3 weeks ago

I've trialled a couple of these programs for online podcasting with multiple remote contributors using USB mics but looking for a...

JamieOxford
replies: 2 views: 438
Mathildaups 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum for discussing voiceovers and such, but here goes. I have been looking...

Gideon K
replies: 2 views: 196
Gideon K 3 weeks ago

Greetings. There a good audio editor for podcasts that handles clip launching to mix in with my voice in real time, allows...

JES
replies: 0 views: 147
JES 3 weeks ago

If you have to deliver and teach students about audio with video conference tools, it is helpful to understand how the platform...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 0 views: 210
ChrisNunchuck 3 weeks ago

Hi, i try to create a little radio play with some of my friends. nothing to spectacular but i would like to do it as good as...

Charley
replies: 3 views: 255
Wayne 3 weeks ago

I have a friend who is a famous opera singer and is wanting a very high quality microphone for recording her performances (often...

waldie wave
replies: 4 views: 305
bradh 4 weeks ago

Podcast series I'm developing will have guests interviewed over Facetime, Zoom, possibly even regular telephony! For streaming...

MixToTape
replies: 0 views: 228
MixToTape 4 weeks ago

I'm looking to mic options for streaming and conference calls in a small space (400sqft studio apartment) with high potential for...

brsoo
replies: 3 views: 616
brsoo 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I hope I'm in the right forum, I considered putting this in music for film but that doesn't really fit either....

KingsX
replies: 9 views: 684
uOpt 4 weeks ago

I'm terribly sorry if this has already been asked and answered. If anyone could push me in the right direction I'd certainly...

DrewEpton
replies: 3 views: 566
JayTee4303 4 weeks ago

Hi I really recently decided to bite a bit of more pro-audio stuff and decided to get some more fancy gear. I actually always...

lapsio
replies: 3 views: 350
Bushman 30th April 2020

Good morning one and all, I’am on the hunt for a new microphone, where it adds a warm tone and bass to my voice for live...

SiloHD
replies: 4 views: 285
SiloHD 30th April 2020

Hey all, I had a quick search but nothing came up. When mixing music I rely pretty heavily on reference recordings to keep me...

MixingWizard
replies: 2 views: 291
MixingWizard 29th April 2020

Hi folks. An old friend just sent me this pic and asked if I could identify this microphone, and I can't. But I thought "I...

kerryg
replies: 2 views: 369
kerryg 28th April 2020

Hey all, Started recording a podcast several weeks ago. I'm doing the video with an iPhone, and recording audio separately...

ArmorHill
replies: 0 views: 274
ArmorHill 26th April 2020

Hi guys, this is my first post in a forum ever. Yeah I don't know what to do, this is my last shot. I'm doing all of this for...

Crove
replies: 7 views: 721
TVPostSound 24th April 2020

Hey guys I did a quick test run today using my Apollo 8p with facebook live. I managed to get sound which is good. Seems like...

bluelaser
replies: 5 views: 866
gopalmetro 20th April 2020

Please vote on best c414 to use for podcast. Male voice, deep to average tone. Running through a Focusrite into Logic....

jeremy_shawn
replies: 6 views: 729
leopoldodilenge 17th April 2020

Hi, I am trying to get together gear for a podcast. It will be AV, three cameras and a Zoom H6 so it can look a bit fancier...

Pod person
replies: 1 views: 410
Diogo C 16th April 2020

Hey GSers, I'm a singer-songwriter, and obviously many of us are in isolation right now. I'm trying to figure out the best way...

Kroc
replies: 2 views: 760
neve1064 15th April 2020

Gear Club Podcast #69: Gearslutz Joins the Club with Jules Standen Jules Standen is a producer, engineer, and founder of...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 257
The Press Desk 14th April 2020

Edited: switcher was the program chosen.

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 326
neve1064 13th April 2020

I couldn't find what I needed anywhere on the interwebs so I'll ask ya'll. When we stream to YouTube we get an almost skipping...

forrestaudio
replies: 3 views: 415
forrestaudio 10th April 2020

Soundwhale streamlines remote collaboration for musicians Remote collaboration for musicians, songwriters, and producers...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 759
The Press Desk 9th April 2020

Trying to stream to facebook live, but having issues with the sound. Basically what I want to do is have the ipad pointed at my...

Carbinax
replies: 4 views: 900
Jason Valentine 9th April 2020

Just tried to show some logic stuff over a University learning system called blackboard collaborate but they could not hear Logic...

Carl Freeland
replies: 11 views: 670
Carl Freeland 9th April 2020

So- I've been looking for a reliable 2in-2out usb interface to use with my Laptop and acquired a ssl2+ usb audio interface. so...

Kobifarhi
replies: 0 views: 320
Kobifarhi 9th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search