The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,550
Jules 2nd April 2020

We're running regular Zoom sessions involving singing and playing during the pandemic, in untreated rooms in our home. There are...

gmatkin
replies: 0 views: 20
gmatkin 1 hour ago

Hi, I don't know whether this is the right place, but I hope someone can help me out - I'm interested in integrating /...

phoenstorm
replies: 3 views: 160
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

I'm editing a podcast and the guest was drinking water without muting his mic. How do I remove it? Everybody is on the same...

Hxd Ped
replies: 9 views: 421
Mia_ 6 days ago

Hey everyone. My buddy Joe West and myself have a new podcast called From The West Barn that we record here in Nashville, TN. ...

shack jonz
replies: 1 views: 190
AfterViewer 1 week ago

Hi. I'm very new to this level of audio equipment, things such as preamps and dynamic mics, but I wanted an upgrade to my audio...

Robinson2511
replies: 0 views: 117
Robinson2511 1 week ago

Forgive the neophyte ... I've got a Jupiter XM I want to output directly into an iPhone (lightning) or an iPad Pro (USB-C)...

Sherman90
replies: 5 views: 219
TessellationRow 1 week ago

Hey folks, I was wondering if you could help me out. I have just ordered an IK Multimedia IRig Stream to stream live gigs...

mmcginnni
replies: 0 views: 120
mmcginnni 1 week ago

My girlfriend has a Rodecaster Pro. She is zooming with a friend. They're both using mics, his a usb mic to his laptop. Hers...

jackchandelier
replies: 3 views: 395
jackchandelier 2 weeks ago

Is there a definitive book or guide to podcasting technology for engineers who are just entering that part of the field? Most...

AudioRestorer
replies: 0 views: 168
AudioRestorer 2 weeks ago

Which one(s) are you Slutz using for vlogging, streaming, Instagram and/or YouTube videos and I need some recommendations under...

boombapdame
replies: 19 views: 575
DirkP 2 weeks ago

Hello everybody sorry to bother you Im just wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to do a step by step on how to...

Glenn83
replies: 5 views: 270
Glenn83 2 weeks ago

I’m looking to produce something that this site is doing where they convert the video / audio into podcasts but which mic are...

bingphotography
replies: 2 views: 220
JCBigler 2 weeks ago

Can anyone here recommend a compact vlogging camera with built in mic and flip screen ? i have a daughter about to cost me an arm...

Deleted e86dc22
replies: 5 views: 351
JJChance 2 weeks ago

I'm not a fan of Facebook, but was thinking of setting up a new account because I'm getting more into making videos for YouTube...

soundofmai
replies: 17 views: 438
soundofmai 3 weeks ago

I've launched a Youtube channel. Just posted my second video in my Sax in the Park series. Check it out. This was a 3 camera...

JCBigler
replies: 2 views: 268
JCBigler 3 weeks ago

Hey I'm new to podcasting. And my friend is recommending that I get a Rode Caster Pro ( I know he's leading in the right...

Malcolmveli
replies: 2 views: 369
DirkP 4 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 184
ToeDipr 4 weeks ago

What would be the best camera to buy now for shooting video for company promo films and music video production ? Budget:...

Musician
replies: 9 views: 660
NathanBarley 4 weeks ago

Dear fellow gearslutz, Because of the current health situation I'm having stream my recital and one of my pieces is a...

silktone
replies: 3 views: 368
JayTee4303 18th September 2020

Hello, I am a new here and new to audio equipment. I have a Berhinger MDX1600 and a DBX266x. I am wanting to patch them together....

Joe84
replies: 1 views: 276
DirkP 13th September 2020

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to buy a pair of Lavalier Mics for vlogging including interviewing guests from time to time. Do any...

RnegadeSoundplay
replies: 2 views: 340
RnegadeSoundplay 12th September 2020

Hey guys, I having a bit of a nightmare trying to get an SM7b to sound good in my mix for a radio show. Its gone through...

LMpire
replies: 9 views: 655
DistortingJack 10th September 2020

I have the Shure KSM32 For voiceovers for production making radio tv spots. And i want to upgrade it. Someone told me for tlm103...

VOstudio
replies: 16 views: 1,378
pencilextremist 9th September 2020

Playback devices, if relevant (not necessary for the mac): I have a Topping DX3 pro amp/dac for HD600 headphones, I have another...

StarlessNights
replies: 0 views: 296
StarlessNights 9th September 2020

Hi All, I am developing a real time audio and video service. Want to start streaming development of the service on the service...

meamin
replies: 4 views: 638
meamin 30th August 2020

anyone know of any good mixing/producing etc podcasts to keep me entertained during my mind numbing job?

L Audio
replies: 4 views: 546
Brent Hahn 29th August 2020

During lockdown my office has been using Teams to communicate and it's really blown me away how good the audio latency is in...

Retouch
replies: 4 views: 1,104
Retouch 23rd August 2020

When recording voiceover, how do you deal with edits and background ambient noise. For example, if I have someone speaking and...

mikoo69
replies: 12 views: 897
TVPostSound 22nd August 2020

Hello, I landed myself a job interview as a sound engineer for a radio/podcast sort of thing on monday. I only have experience...

VanNizzle
replies: 1 views: 314
Brent Hahn 21st August 2020

I realize that the Lightning Cable for the iphone 7 has a DAC in it. If I'm using an external mic or a mixer (with adapters) to...

Gorquin
replies: 4 views: 417
rabbit88 19th August 2020

Hi Slutz, I'm testing a Facebook LiveStream setup. Im running an SureSM58 into an audiomixer. The mix is sounding great and fed...

OpenMic
replies: 3 views: 575
Schmeckitup 17th August 2020

Using a Sennheiser AVX wireless lav system The enclosed audio seems to have interference mid way through. Recently the Lav...

HRPOWER
replies: 0 views: 283
HRPOWER 17th August 2020

Hey guys, probably not the best title of a thread... I work with a production team on a song and we are in a different...

dreamtuned
replies: 5 views: 517
GYMusic 17th August 2020

Hi Folks, which gear would you choose to record following set up: - mobile recording of a conversation of two while...

tomteontour
replies: 0 views: 297
tomteontour 15th August 2020

Hi, I am 65, just retired and will do online English teaching to keep busy. I have a new ZED60 desk running a Sennheiser 416...

DAVID ENGLISH
replies: 2 views: 357
DAVID ENGLISH 12th August 2020

Hi, I recently got an Allen & Heath ZEDi-8 USB Mixer as an upgrade from my 6-year old 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 interface since I...

Reskiy
replies: 0 views: 341
Reskiy 11th August 2020

Hello, I teach online and record videos for my students. I'm looking for a channel strip to de-ess, compress, expand, and...

drdan
replies: 1 views: 373
Phil Cibley 6th August 2020

Hi, all. So I'm both a musician and I also do voiceover narration. I've recently switched from using my singing mic (a...

SymphoniCat
replies: 1 views: 460
DirkP 6th August 2020

I've started making educational content- I use a Deity S-Mic 2s for my voice, and a Peluso or an AT 4033 for my instrument...

AudioJunky
replies: 5 views: 561
DirkP 5th August 2020

Had a situation the other day where the presenter at a radio station had a major winner on the phone & the web content person...

Karl Engel
replies: 2 views: 361
DirkP 5th August 2020

I'd love to hear thoughts about the recording set-up shown in the attached photo of Michelle Obama's inaugural podcasts (not...

TrianaSound
replies: 10 views: 516
Brent Hahn 4th August 2020

Hey guys, i got a semi-good treated big room with a shure sm7b and a mg10xuf. I got a deep voice (in my opinion), but i made you...

RedFox300
replies: 2 views: 470
BBusby 31st July 2020

Hey folks......recently added a vocal/drum/amp room next to my Now larger control room and need a simple video solution for users...

Mayhem13
replies: 1 views: 395
Mayhem13 28th July 2020

Hi there, I want to do a live stream for a festival but I don't want the audio coming from my phone microphone, I do however...

Deleted 10089a2
replies: 4 views: 724
Pollo 16th July 2020

Hi, From what I've read, the iPhone 11's sampling rate is locked in at 44.1kHz when recording video. Is this true? Also is that...

charlienyc
replies: 4 views: 534
charlienyc 15th July 2020

I recently acquired a MOTU M2 which I'm using with macOS Catalina. When using the MOTU drivers, there are two extra...

jaydisc
replies: 1 views: 814
DirkP 15th July 2020

There are few at-home shows that are worth listening to, audio-wise. Here is one of the best I have...

loujudson
replies: 0 views: 422
loujudson 13th July 2020

I'm in the process of building a dual purpose rig, with its primary role being a mobile livestreaming rig, and secondary purpose...

JayTee4303
replies: 11 views: 1,801
JayTee4303 10th July 2020

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 483
Raaphorst 8th July 2020

I'm running into an issue with my set up. I am trying to use my XLR Mic as my mic for Zoom, recording video in OBS, Twitch, etc....

neomatrixgod
replies: 3 views: 886
Raaphorst 8th July 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search