The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Acon Digital
Options
Announcement: ICYMI: GS Podcasting Buyer's Guide Whitecat
10th February 2021 Views: 6
Views: 6
10th February 2021
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,986
Jules 2nd April 2020

Hi! I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, I'm looking for advice on updating our streaming setup. I stream with my wife,...

BennyJammin
replies: 2 views: 88
BennyJammin 27 minutes ago

We have the pleasure to hear from Chris Connaker the founder of Audiophile Style (Computer Audiophile) on how and why he...

jtwrace
replies: 0 views: 50
jtwrace 7 hours ago

I am a voice actor and I have been fighting with the same problem for over a year that no one can identify. A lot of people say...

ArthurMa
replies: 37 views: 1,217
thehightenor 9 hours ago

Hi, I intend to collaborate with a few artists however the only way we can work together at the moment is through zoom/skype....

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 2 views: 156
pipelineaudio 1 day ago

Hi guys, has anyone had a problem with the capsule of SM7b smelling... slightly off? I don't know how else to describe the...

merco19
replies: 5 views: 350
DEA 2 days ago

Hello, new here! I'm having a super annoying Crackling issue with my Audient ID4 Interface. Whenever I begin to record audio...

PigToots
replies: 0 views: 83
PigToots 2 days ago

I have a Desktop PC setup with DSLR for video but working on audio bit to for high quality Zoom calls with important clients,...

jayberg
replies: 1 views: 132
Newmann 3 days ago

We are a small student web radio renewing the software. We are currently working at Linus system. All the equipment is from...

tinaukkeli
replies: 1 views: 195
jaddie 3 days ago

I've done some googling but can't find a clear answer on this. I uploaded a video a while back and either the audio on the...

Teeks
replies: 7 views: 242
Malcolm Boyce 5 days ago

Hello, I am looking for an audiointerface, that will mainly be used for the following applications: - live streaming...

OnTheRocks
replies: 14 views: 755
facej 1 week ago

I'm doing online English lessons and would like professional sounding audio captured via a Scarlett 2i2. I have already tried...

Charb
replies: 3 views: 169
TVPostSound 1 week ago

Anyone with experience using MixPre 3ii and/or MixPre 6ii? I’ve been on the fence about which of these to purchase for way too...

TrianaSound
replies: 6 views: 231
TrianaSound 1 week ago

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get laugh, applause, crickets tracks to use on ableton for a podcast. Could anyone point me...

patgeds22
replies: 8 views: 309
DirkP 1 week ago

I'm trying to isolate sound from a youtube video using ableton to use for playback during a podcast. Does anyone know how I can...

patgeds22
replies: 5 views: 272
DirkP 1 week ago

Hi All, So, I'm recording a 6-person podcast and I'm trying to streamline my workflow by routing individual stream audio...

TheAARPGs_Nathan
replies: 3 views: 188
Fuseburn 1 week ago

Hi, folks, my first post in this particular forum... I've been thinking of doing some videos where I play multiple parts, and...

lordradish
replies: 2 views: 171
lordradish 2 weeks ago

Hello All! I am planning to try and shoot a video with my iphone 6s set up on a tripod at my home and am running into trouble...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 5 views: 842
Newmann 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am a voice actor and I was wondering if you could help me improve the quality of my recordings. I have attached...

The0
replies: 8 views: 379
Newmann 2 weeks ago

So - i'm in the market for a dynamic microphone which will be used in an untreated room for conference calls and some streaming....

notbob
replies: 19 views: 1,395
DirkP 2 weeks ago

Guys, I do a ton of voice over work and have been in pursuit of trying to find the cleanest signal possible. I have a Heil PR-40...

Nado82
replies: 19 views: 365
jaddie 2 weeks ago

Hey there! I hope I'm posting this in an okay place. I've been recording a lot of acoustic cover videos for YouTube, and...

michigander
replies: 13 views: 628
emenelton 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. Quick question for anyone who has experience with this intriguing product. It seems perfect for recording, and...

Decumulate
replies: 4 views: 436
DirkP 3 weeks ago

I work for a podcast that has been around since 2017 and we've updated some of the gear once. The host now uses a Heil PR40 with...

efrob
replies: 3 views: 261
DirkP 3 weeks ago

All of a sudden one of my tracks is being played 20-30 times a day by one user I hate this because I can't gauge genuine plays...

CAL.
replies: 0 views: 168
CAL. 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I' m new to the forum (and to the game :) ), I' m planning an educational youtube channel and I' d like to have great...

Leucio
replies: 5 views: 250
jaddie 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for some advice and recommendations on a setup. I know there's lots of general recommendations but nobody's...

Ktc98
replies: 2 views: 274
LewisWu 3 weeks ago

Hi there, We do these video webinars/conferences with clients at work, and our "studio" is 2 rooms. One room is...

DeafDumbBlind
replies: 2 views: 245
MajorNoteStudio 3 weeks ago

Hey folks: this is a support question really, for my Facebook Live sessions. The broadcasts are getting audio in the left channel...

Recording David
replies: 6 views: 275
MrKahuna 3 weeks ago

Hello audio experts! I recently picked up a Saramonic UwMic9 single wireless lav system to use with my Nikon Z6 II for video...

skyace888
replies: 3 views: 238
Newmann 4 weeks ago

Any lav mics sound good in untreated room? Using Shure Beta 58 and Audient iD4. Any XLR lav mic that will sound as good? Dynamic...

dylanmitchell
replies: 2 views: 412
dylanmitchell 4 weeks ago

Anyone know of a free host/server site that allows upload of mp3 or wav audio which can be linked to for streaming ONLY? Forgive...

ffjexas
replies: 5 views: 427
stackover 4 weeks ago

Hi, I am looking for a arm to mount to my studio table for my SM7B. Al lot of arms are for lighter mics. And not for a 2kg...

Volt9
replies: 10 views: 377
jaddie 27th January 2021

On many request. How do you turn your 100 dollar Shure SM57 microphone into a 400 dollar Shure SM7B? In this video I will...

gh0stwrit3r
replies: 2 views: 484
lionaudio 22nd January 2021

So, I've just started toying with the idea of live-streaming some gigs through my Scarlett 2i2 (using a Rode NT1A), although...

MrHamel
replies: 1 views: 274
DistortingJack 21st January 2021

I'm editing a podcast and the guest was drinking water without muting his mic. How do I remove it? Everybody is on the same...

Hxd Ped
replies: 10 views: 881
Mick W 21st January 2021

So. I have previously gotten some valuable and good advices from this wonderful community, which i am very grateful for. After...

mystified
replies: 4 views: 605
SluttyMcSlut 18th January 2021

Hey All !! Most of the music I have on my iPhone I recorded from CD's in Lossless mode into iTunes. A small percentage are...

Gorquin
replies: 0 views: 276
Gorquin 3rd January 2021

Hi all, i really need help to set up the best possible audio so that my Daughter can sing during virtual audition. They are...

67mike
replies: 3 views: 283
JEK3 31st December 2020

Got a lot of questions on my last video, as well as some people having some issues with the previous method. I hope this one...

jbehrmusic
replies: 2 views: 505
jbehrmusic 31st December 2020

I'm not a fan of Facebook, but was thinking of setting up a new account because I'm getting more into making videos for YouTube...

Deleted 91769da
replies: 31 views: 1,433
henryrobinett 29th December 2020

Hello, I would like to know which online video platforms allow live streaming with stereo sound without subscription. Thank...

amundsen
replies: 2 views: 387
amundsen 22nd December 2020

Mixing a performance that will be streamed live on both facebook live and igtv. Any info or experience on output level and...

Dmtc
replies: 2 views: 1,868
Cuboctahedron 20th December 2020

Hi, So I'm pretty new to video recording, and to be honest, I've got a pretty simple setup. I simply use a 1080P webcam...

tommymilan311
replies: 5 views: 424
RayHeath 19th December 2020

ART MP/c With Tube Changed,

voiceoversteve
replies: 0 views: 325
voiceoversteve 12th December 2020

Hi All, I Have just done a YouTube Promo for a friend, Was trying a Basic Mic set up and it worked well, Shure SM58 , the...

voiceoversteve
replies: 9 views: 537
voiceoversteve 12th December 2020

Once you cross 100 youtube subscribers (I know, look out world, here I come) you are allowed to set your custom channel link....

Miiko
replies: 0 views: 358
Miiko 7th December 2020

Hello, as I am getting next-to-zero comments or likes from real people (only PR agencies) on soundcloud - I did some...

Philip1504
replies: 1 views: 688
Philip1504 1st December 2020

We're running regular Zoom sessions involving singing and playing during the pandemic, in untreated rooms in our home. There are...

gmatkin
replies: 4 views: 485
gmatkin 1st December 2020

What DAW is most commonly used for podcasting? Would Pro Tools be the one for the biggest companies?

pw2005
replies: 15 views: 1,207
jaddie 30th November 2020

Im tracking vocals for a podcast and voiceover. Everything sounds great. Wa87>compressor>eq>Audient...

TuggerTugger
replies: 9 views: 1,360
bhp2000 29th November 2020

Moderators