The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Views: 919
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From RØDE Selecting the right space for podcasting / Vlogging. hrxtDjtKH4c Choosing a mic for podcasting /...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,088
Jules 2nd April 2020

I'm in the process of building a dual purpose rig, with its primary role being a mobile livestreaming rig, and secondary purpose...

JayTee4303
replies: 10 views: 1,252
2manyrocks 4 days ago

I am new to live streaming but have been doing live sound for years. Anyway, I did a test run on FB live last night and the end...

jspartz
replies: 35 views: 10,724
Yogagirl 6 days ago

HI -- I couldn't find a better forum, and I've Googled "zoom audio bandwidth", and come up without an answer. So...

cpcohen
replies: 0 views: 111
cpcohen 6 days ago

I recently acquired a MOTU M2 which I'm using with macOS Catalina. When using the MOTU drivers, there are two extra...

jaydisc
replies: 0 views: 139
jaydisc 1 week ago

Am hoping someone can help here as im at wits end. I have a multichannel interface (rme madi fx) and the mic signal i want to...

Rtroost
replies: 0 views: 318
Rtroost 1 week ago

I teach at a university. I am planning to teach face to face (F2F) in the Fall, but things may change depending on...

stevieotomy
replies: 1 views: 277
JayTee4303 1 week ago

During lockdown my office has been using Teams to communicate and it's really blown me away how good the audio latency is in...

Retouch
replies: 2 views: 597
chrischoir 1 week ago

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 1 views: 794
Faru12 3 weeks ago

When recording voiceover, how do you deal with edits and background ambient noise. For example, if I have someone speaking and...

mikoo69
replies: 8 views: 385
Airon 3 weeks ago

I have the Shure KSM32 For voiceovers for production making radio tv spots. And i want to upgrade it. Someone told me for tlm103...

VOstudio
replies: 6 views: 551
pencilextremist 3 weeks ago

So former musician here... I am setting up my home studio to track a podcast/do youtube live stuff as well as mess around with my...

Opher47
replies: 3 views: 346
nightchef 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm searching for a wordpress audio player plugin that the clients can hear my BEFORE / AFTER comparison mixes and masters. I...

anticipation
replies: 0 views: 156
anticipation 3 weeks ago

Musicians Rely on CEntrance to Live Stream During Quarantine From LA to Dubai, artists around the world use MixerFace to reach...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 327
The Press Desk 4 weeks ago

Hello All! I am planning to try and shoot a video with my iphone 6s set up on a tripod at my home and am running into trouble...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 3 views: 386
Progger 4 weeks ago

Hello all, Background: I'm a bass player (upright and electric) primarily and a live soundman secondarily, hence me being on...

User4114
replies: 0 views: 133
User4114 4 weeks ago

Hi there, Slutz. Does anyone know mastering rates/tariffs per song/project at Bob Luwig's Gateway, Bernie Grundman's, Herb...

perun
replies: 36 views: 43,379
scraggs 4 weeks ago

I claimed my artist profile and got verified, now how do I begin editing it? Where is the login? Do I use my regular account? The...

james01
replies: 0 views: 152
james01 4 weeks ago

Good day guys. I was hoping for some suggestions and education. With the pandemic upon us, my home office has been evolving....

tfraley
replies: 1 views: 342
tfraley 4 weeks ago

Hey there, id like to upload my podcast to youtube and id like to add a graphic eq that dynamically shows the audio waves. I know...

HeliosMusic
replies: 0 views: 200
HeliosMusic 4 weeks ago

Hi guys.. Recording a new podcast, aiming for high profile and to hit the ground running terms of quality and format so have...

MixToTape
replies: 7 views: 522
DarkIntension 4 weeks ago

I’ve started streaming my band on Facebook. Question: I’m looking for a single room mic that could pick up the whole band....

derekirving
replies: 1 views: 219
DarkIntension 3rd June 2020

Hi guys, I’m after a new Audio Interface for my RE20 and FetHead. I previously owned the Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2x2, and...

Mike Rofone
replies: 9 views: 627
DarkIntension 3rd June 2020

Hello All! I hope I can figure out my issue as I have been struggling with my mic output for some time. I have a Behringer...

BossWes
replies: 11 views: 837
Bushman 2nd June 2020

Is it possible to record a dj set together with the video immediately from the mixer into the camera (sony rx100 m7) because this...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 347
JayTee4303 25th May 2020

I'm trying to live stream a band using my iPhone and a mixer (tascam model24). I have the instruments --->Model...

missswan
replies: 1 views: 211
DirkP 25th May 2020

I'm running into an issue with my set up. I am trying to use my XLR Mic as my mic for Zoom, recording video in OBS, Twitch, etc....

neomatrixgod
replies: 2 views: 455
profesorbriceno 25th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 202
inkymarx 23rd May 2020

Hey guys, Im looking for a software like Skype but with the option to not only share my screen but also share my audio out...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 5 views: 1,036
JayTee4303 22nd May 2020

Hi all, I teach mathematics online. I currently use a Jabra headset for this. It does a passable job but the sound quality...

boehj
replies: 2 views: 304
boehj 22nd May 2020

Mixing a performance that will be streamed live on both facebook live and igtv. Any info or experience on output level and...

Dmtc
replies: 1 views: 489
NikkiRees 20th May 2020

I am starting to help out a friend with podcasts. Just curious on what everyone is doing/using..? Anyone using Vocal rider?...

vashuba
replies: 8 views: 758
pieradezorci 19th May 2020

Does anybody know how to stream to multiple services (Instagram plus Facebook for example) simultaneously? I know services that...

thedberg
replies: 4 views: 451
pieradezorci 19th May 2020

Hii I'm working as IT security engineer and I'm doing a lot of tech support / remote assistance / web conferences and also...

lapsio
replies: 4 views: 452
[email protected] 18th May 2020

Hello fine folk. I want to record some videos, primarily tutorials. For the purpose of this question/thread I use Ableton...

tonable
replies: 3 views: 320
tonable 17th May 2020

As per title: Best procedure? A mirrorless camera via OBS is fine, but the trio is now aiming for at least 4 cameras and...

JohnRick
replies: 3 views: 459
azlan121 16th May 2020

I'm trying to create short videos to share on Instagram showing my DAW and audio. I've downloaded and tried about 5 or 6...

aligak
replies: 1 views: 290
LPXRH 15th May 2020

I've trialled a couple of these programs for online podcasting with multiple remote contributors using USB mics but looking for a...

JamieOxford
replies: 2 views: 514
Mathildaups 13th May 2020

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum for discussing voiceovers and such, but here goes. I have been looking...

Gideon K
replies: 2 views: 257
Gideon K 13th May 2020

Greetings. There a good audio editor for podcasts that handles clip launching to mix in with my voice in real time, allows...

JES
replies: 0 views: 194
JES 13th May 2020

If you have to deliver and teach students about audio with video conference tools, it is helpful to understand how the platform...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 0 views: 289
ChrisNunchuck 12th May 2020

Hi, i try to create a little radio play with some of my friends. nothing to spectacular but i would like to do it as good as...

Charley
replies: 3 views: 318
Wayne 11th May 2020

I have a friend who is a famous opera singer and is wanting a very high quality microphone for recording her performances (often...

waldie wave
replies: 4 views: 370
bradh 8th May 2020

Podcast series I'm developing will have guests interviewed over Facetime, Zoom, possibly even regular telephony! For streaming...

MixToTape
replies: 0 views: 279
MixToTape 7th May 2020

I'm looking to mic options for streaming and conference calls in a small space (400sqft studio apartment) with high potential for...

brsoo
replies: 3 views: 697
brsoo 6th May 2020

Hey everyone, I hope I'm in the right forum, I considered putting this in music for film but that doesn't really fit either....

KingsX
replies: 9 views: 747
uOpt 5th May 2020

I'm terribly sorry if this has already been asked and answered. If anyone could push me in the right direction I'd certainly...

DrewEpton
replies: 3 views: 618
JayTee4303 3rd May 2020

Hi I really recently decided to bite a bit of more pro-audio stuff and decided to get some more fancy gear. I actually always...

lapsio
replies: 3 views: 431
Bushman 30th April 2020

Good morning one and all, I’am on the hunt for a new microphone, where it adds a warm tone and bass to my voice for live...

SiloHD
replies: 4 views: 350
SiloHD 30th April 2020

Hey all, I had a quick search but nothing came up. When mixing music I rely pretty heavily on reference recordings to keep me...

MixingWizard
replies: 2 views: 357
MixingWizard 29th April 2020

Hi folks. An old friend just sent me this pic and asked if I could identify this microphone, and I can't. But I thought "I...

kerryg
replies: 2 views: 421
kerryg 28th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search