The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

PMB IB1S / Dynaudio BM6A

...mid-field monitors. So I guess that's no longer an argument? Finally I kind of settled on the IB1S instead of the IB2S because I didn't know how much of a difference the mid-driver made (the only difference?) Has anybody compared the two? really think it's worth the extra cash? May have to take a trip down to...

View Post

Kii Three-Have you heard them?

...details is SO absolutely correct. I've put myself through the mill with a lot of masters on the Kiis; The PMC IB2S did as the Amphions do for mpr. I understand 100%. So they've slowed me down to some extent, but I'm learning how to interpret them. But the thing is, judging purely by...

View Post

Anyone have experience comparing PMC IB1S w/Bryston 4B3 verses PMC IB1S-Active?

Congratulations! indeed it's a pure/extended and enjoyable experience of music at this level. I have a friend who owns a vintage hifi business, so he has lots of superb amps. My experience of them is that sometimes, out of nowhere, an amp works particularly well with a speaker. Or in general big expensive amps ( McIntosh etc)...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides