The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

IK Multimedia announces T-RackS Stealth Limiter

...Xenon 249 USD - UAD Precision Multiband Limiter 249 USD - Izotope Ozone 6 300 USD - Sonnox Oxford Limiter 329 USD - Brainworx bx_XL V2 350 USD - Waves L3 as for the sample i've uploaded... the ULP was Logix Pro X Adaptive Limiter^^. I was just demoing bx_XL V2 but well, it doesn't hold a candle... I've never demoed L3...

View Post

IK Multimedia announces T-RackS Stealth Limiter

Sorry, I should have multiquoted previously, I forgot since I came over from a forum that didn't have that handy function. Glad you like it, and can get it for a bit less with the points which shall not be named. They have a great logo though, and that's the most important thing. :) Thanks, glad...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

Brainworx developed the bx_XL V2 to provide mastering engineers with the ability to deliver the loud mixes record labels demand without squashing the life out of the mix. bx_XL V2 uses M/S technology taken from their “modern classic” bx_digital V2 to convert stereo signals into M (mid / sum) and S (side / difference) signals. By splitting the M channel into 2 bands (high & low), you can limit and level control 3 individual channels (side, mid high, & mid low) to increase loudness while drastically improving the clarity of your stereo mixes— with far fewer distortion artifacts and much more punch than conventional two-channel limiters.