The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

P&M Multi-Tap Delay brings a new twist to delay plug-ins. Set your general rate with the big speed knob and then prepare yourself for Multi-tap madness as you can adjust the precise position and pan of all 5 delay taps. The results can vary widely: from cascading delay lines to resonant robotic tones, to dreamy echo drones, this plug-in can do it all. P&M Multi-tap sounds amazing on guitar, vocals, synths and anything else you feed it. Features - MIX - Dry/Wet control. - SPEED - Controls the timing of the initial echo. - SYNC - Allows you to sync the delay with your master tempo. - COLOR - Dials in the brightness or darkness of the echo. - REPEAT - Turns up the feedback of the effect. - POS - Sets the position of the playhead for each individual delay tap. - PAN - Sets the pan of each of the 5 delay taps. - LEV - Sets the level for each delay tap.

Discussions

The Secret Way to Amazing FX : MULTITAP DELAY

...A pain to program, but worth the effort. Pretty much all multi-fx units offer some kind of Multi-Tap Delay algorithm. I can't stress enough how under_ estimated these tools are, particularly by guitarists, often refusing to deal with some more parameters than the usual mono or stereo delays. You can get much more with this...

View Post

Stereo Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, what analog FX are worth the dough.

...tape delay. I would love a Binson Echorec. Incredible. Is it worth it when conpared to a $200 multi-tap delay pedal? No, not even close for me. Still, if I had tons of cash to throw around, why not? I’d also love a real Leslie to play synths through. Thats another thing that a...

View Post

Unfiltered Audio BYOME - Anyone tried yet?

Processing a simple electronic drum beat with BYOME using a custom preset which combines plenty of step sequencers, LFOs and a spectral follower to modulate parameters in stutter FX, multi-tap delay and distortion. Video starts dry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuaUn79RQrw

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?