The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Based on the Eventide Reverb 2016, this plug-in sounds amazingly natural and works especially well on drums. Choose between small, medium and large room size for convenient reverb effects sculpting. The ER Level knobs allows you to control the levels the Early reflections while Lows and Highs dial in the tone of the reverb. The big Decay Time knob controls the length of the reverb while the mix and output knobs reside in the upper left and right hand corners. Features - Decay Time : Increases the time of the Reverb effect. - ER Level : Controls the early reflection levels. - Lows : Adds more low frequencies. - Highs : Adds more high frequencies. - Selector buttons : Choose between Small, Medium or Large room sounds. - Mix : Dry/Wet Mix of the plug-in. - Out : Controls the output level of the plug-in.

Discussions

Who mixed adele hello !!!!????

...type of peer pressure / pressure from above spurred my favorite 1980's artists and studio workers to put loads of digital reverb, sax solos, guitar solos and synthesizers into the recording just because it was the trend. But those conformist, peer-pressure induced production trends DID gradually taper off. What they are really doing currently, is...

View Post

Is anyone still using hardware reverb units?

How do you mod digital reverb to run without software? Asking for a friend

View Post

lexicon reverbs....controversial

Revamping your thread as it's THE point in considering digital technology... and something a lot of people don't understand. I own a lot of FX processors. Limiting myself to Lexicon gear, I have a 300 and a PCM81, a PCM80 and other lower ones. As you correctly say: -technically speaking the PCM has better AD/DA converters than the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?