The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality. It’s a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencer for melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and a Live Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobile device and start straight away creating your own music.

Discussions

G-Stomper Studio 4.3 brings round-trip MIDI to Android

Hi guys G-Stomper Studio, Rhythm and VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to 4.3. This new release comes with full round-trip MIDI (IN/OUT) integration, MIDI clock sync (IN/OUT), MIDI CC/Key/Channel learn and much more. In addition to the major MIDI upgrade, you finally get VU meters all over the application and a new "Ultra Bright Outdoor" color...

View Post

akayMPK mini+android 5.0.2: hanged notes on every app

Hi loopgo I'm the developer of G-Stomper Studio. Since I know that the Akai MPK mini works well with G-Stomper (I have many users who own that controller) and also with Caustic, I suspect one of the following reasons your reported problems: 1. Your USB OTG cable might be buggy. The first thing I'd try is...

View Post

Nominate your favourite Android apps for music production

G-Stomper Rhythm is really good, ridiculously well-featured drum machine with sampling and doesn't melt my poor 2015 Moto X. G-Stomper Studio is also cool, but for a phone it's a bit too cramped.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?