The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
All you slutz - let's see your transport.....
Old 26th September 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
4 wheeling all the way

full body armor undercarriage bumpers rockers... front and rear ARB air lockers.. snorkel..warn winch..regeared ..ford turbo thunderbird read disks...rhino lined complete interior..tuffy security boxes ... 5k dollar stereo alpine head unit USA amps two 12 band eq's on front one rear.. 2 coax boston acoustics overhead 6.5's two 5 inch BA ..2 one inch domes and a kicker 10 inch sub all in rhino lined and waterproofed enclosures... plasma cut front fenders [garage pic other one was before that] cj turn lights ...custom interior light boxes made from ammo cans.. rear deck and shovel. fire extinguisher and saftey devices storage ..etc etc

dbl cv custom cut rear drive shaft.. 3.5 inch teraflex lift ..1 inch body puck lift ..with currie HD tie rods .quick front stabilizer disconnect.. 35 inch kelvar side 12.5 off road tire.. corbeau off road suspension seats
It's a good thing you have all the extras so it can withstand the punishing terrain.
Old 26th September 2017
Lives for gear

octatonic - Beautiful looking property you have there

I'm still driving my 2009 ford Fusion SEL AWD (except right now its just 2wd) with a nice 12" Crack in the windshield. Funds are tight but want to get it back to AWD before the snow hits...then windshield...then brakes. But hey, haven't had a car payment in over a year!

Dayum some nice cars in here
Old 6th October 2017
Lives for gear

2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 V6. CarPlay is awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
All you slutz - let's see your transport.....-2017-colorado-z71.jpg  
Old 8th October 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarcelonaMusic View Post
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 V6. CarPlay is awesome.
Every house should have a truck.
Old 8th October 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Every house should have a truck.
Indeed. I don`t know how people do without..oh yeah, call ME!
Old 9th October 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
4 wheeling all the way

full body armor undercarriage bumpers rockers... front and rear ARB air lockers.. snorkel..warn winch..regeared ..ford turbo thunderbird read disks...rhino lined complete interior..tuffy security boxes ... 5k dollar stereo alpine head unit USA amps two 12 band eq's on front one rear.. 2 coax boston acoustics overhead 6.5's two 5 inch BA ..2 one inch domes and a kicker 10 inch sub all in rhino lined and waterproofed enclosures... plasma cut front fenders [garage pic other one was before that] cj turn lights ...custom interior light boxes made from ammo cans.. rear deck and shovel. fire extinguisher and saftey devices storage ..etc etc

dbl cv custom cut rear drive shaft.. 3.5 inch teraflex lift ..1 inch body puck lift ..with currie HD tie rods .quick front stabilizer disconnect.. 35 inch kelvar side 12.5 off road tire.. corbeau off road suspension seats
This looks like a lot of fun!

Quote:
quick front stabilizer disconnect
Trying to understand this - so the vehicle has stabilizer bars (sway bars) that you can quickly disconnect to get more free wheel travel for scenarios like the pic you posted. Very cool!

Once had a friend who had an old Toyota Land Cruiser FJ he fixed up. I think he had Ford 9" axles in it pus a bunch of cool stuff. He had these tube running bars on the sided that doubled as air tanks so when he deflated the tires for extra traction he could re-inflate them quickly. He converted the pump from an old automobile AC unit to pressurize the tanks on the go.
Old 9th October 2017
Lives for gear

White 2004 Astro Cargo Van.
Old 9th October 2017
Lives for gear

Here's mine.
Attached Thumbnails
All you slutz - let's see your transport.....-new_york_city_subway_interior.jpg  
Old 28th December 2017
Lives for gear

We like Red mini's
2016 John Cooper Works Countryman

2007 Cooper 2009 Clubman S
Old 28th December 2017
Lives for gear

I commute in this thing from SFO to Las Vegas

Old 28th December 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S View Post
I commute in this thing from SFO to Las Vegas
Looks fast
You must use the Premium pump at the gas station ?
Old 1st January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
Ah I see you also also keep archaic forms of transport, two bay poop powered 4 hoof drive equines.

Old 2nd January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCHON View Post
Ah I see you also also keep archaic forms of transport, two bay poop powered 4 hoof drive equines.

Yeppers soon as you move beyond the far fence line (Hidden by the trees) it's either that or on foot
Old 8th January 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Jazz View Post
Here's mine.
* sigh *

Wish we had those where I live.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
We like Red mini's
2016 John Cooper Works Countryman

WY? Those aspens look bent from the wind...

I thought the official *mini* of WY was a skid-steer.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
WY? Those aspens look bent from the wind...

I thought the official *mini* of WY was a skid-steer.
Ha! the bent one is actually a Cottenwood ,besides the wind doesn't blow in Wy., Co just sucks

Na skid steer is too limited, the little woman prefers a NewHolland

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Ha! the bent one is actually a Cottenwood ,besides the wind doesn't blow in Wy., Co just sucks

CO doesn't suck, we just have low pressure, so all your air wants to come here (along with all your youth!)....plus everything is *greener*.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search