The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
France could tax Google to subsidize music
Old 8th January 2010
Lives for gear

France could tax Google to subsidize music

France could tax Google to subsidize music | Media Maverick - CNET News

Finally people are figuring out that this mega electronic/computer companies is profiting from Music that its not theirs.

if ur submit your funny video of your cat scratching its balls using my music and youtube has an ad next to it, they are profiting from both our mediums! dont give a flying fuk if u dont care about your ball licking cat work of art but i do care about using my music w/o my permission/compensation and the medium enabler that its profiting and making it happen.

and still dont know how or why professional musicians cannot figure this stupid **** out.

if youtube/facebook/whatever is using your music then u should be able to sue them in court. and they should pay an amount that will make them check, (filter whatever its not problem ) content to not make it happen.

its the most fuking obvious thing but maybe its in such a big scale that people dont see it.. record companies dont wanna fight thier parent/umbrella companies.. etc
Old 8th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsilbers View Post
France could tax Google to subsidize music | Media Maverick - CNET News

Finally people are figuring out that this mega electronic/computer companies is profiting from Music that its not theirs.

if ur submit your funny video of your cat scratching its balls using my music and youtube has an ad next to it, they are profiting from both our mediums! dont give a flying fuk if u dont care about your ball licking cat work of art but i do care about using my music w/o my permission/compensation and the medium enabler that its profiting and making it happen.

and still dont know how or why professional musicians cannot figure this stupid **** out.

if youtube/facebook/whatever is using your music then u should be able to sue them in court. and they should pay an amount that will make them check, (filter whatever its not problem ) content to not make it happen.

its the most fuking obvious thing but maybe its in such a big scale that people dont see it.. record companies dont wanna fight thier parent/umbrella companies.. etc
I agree 100 percent with what you said.

The CD to Internet/MP3 conversion happened too fast, people are still going "what a fff**** do I DO!??"

The faster they figure that **** out, the faster this business comes out of the hole, where the CD sales are residing in right now thumbsup

I can't believe these HUUUUUGE companies haven't figured out a way to make money in this digital world.
Old 17th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted View Post
I agree 100 percent with what you said.

The CD to Internet/MP3 conversion happened too fast, people are still going "what a fff**** do I DO!??"

The faster they figure that **** out, the faster this business comes out of the hole, where the CD sales are residing in right now thumbsup

I can't believe these HUUUUUGE companies haven't figured out a way to make money in this digital world.
The record companies have figured out ways to make money and they are making a ton. They just don't want the peeps to know it so they can continue to complain about piracy. It's business 101.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search