The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys. Time has finally come to start sharing my studio build diary... I've been lucky enough to get a new house on an acre...

Freemonk
replies: 60 views: 8,389
Freemonk 26th September 2018

It's been ten years of waiting for this, but I've finally moved to a space that will allow me to setup my...

Boxtone
replies: 4 views: 963
Boxtone 22nd September 2018

Hi all, new to the forum. I've been working as a composer, recording artist, producer professionaly for the last 9 years....

audiogijs
replies: 2 views: 862
audiogijs 17th September 2018

I've had this space for nearly four years, but only now am I close to starting construction on the studio. The building is a...

Hammer Mark
replies: 130 views: 27,169
Hammer Mark 11th September 2018

Hello, My name is Franck and this is the epic story of Studio89. I was evicted from my last location because the building was...

franckreisner
replies: 4 views: 888
franckreisner 9th August 2018

We've started a studio construction in Lisbon. 3 control rooms and 3 vocal booths The purpose of the studio is to record vocals....

andrebrito
replies: 27 views: 1,950
andrebrito 1st August 2018

Hi Gearslutz! I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I am finally doing something that I thought would be worth sharing...

jamesfoxhiggins
replies: 10 views: 8,023
zarndyhoff 31st July 2018

I'm happy to be able to start this thread, which will document the construction of my new mastering studio in Diemen (a suburb of...

Darius van H
replies: 478 views: 326,665
housegezeichnet 4th July 2018

I built a small project studio in a spare bedroom, but now we're going to need that space so I have started finishing the...

Grovestand
replies: 45 views: 12,121
Grovestand 5th June 2018

Introduction After a year of planning and much prayer we started construction from the ground up on a new studio. The main focus...

stevep
replies: 271 views: 25,738
stevep 5th June 2018

Hi everyone. I'm mega happy to be finally getting my own studio space on the ground floor of our new extension build. For years...

Fergies Watch
replies: 28 views: 3,616
Fergies Watch 30th May 2018

I've been a long time "studio build stalker" on these forums, and it's time for my contribution. It's been a long time...

Kiwi Audio
replies: 362 views: 159,822
WalterPPK 3rd May 2018

Hey, together, I'm sorry, but I have to remove the information about the room treatment again. The room is rented, I have the...

matthew john
replies: 4 views: 1,166
matthew john 10th April 2018

Installing interior walls to avoid salt air creep from ocean. Next phase is power conditioning AC to DC then back to AC

surflounge
replies: 5 views: 1,896
surflounge 20th March 2018

Well, my basement home studio was starting to get kinda cramped and cluttered, so I decided to remodel it. I just went to home...

elamberth
replies: 4 views: 6,334
mechr0n01 20th February 2018

I figured Id start a thread as that will help inspire me to document everything I can.. My girlfriend and I bought a building...

Snoggin
replies: 0 views: 666
Snoggin 13th February 2018

Just thought I would throw up some photographs of the studio desk I put together over the holiday break. It includes an angled...

LDStudios
replies: 7 views: 1,855
Fergies Watch 5th February 2018

It took about 3 months while working full time and with the holidays. Basement with brick and block walls and a 7 foot fiberboard...

tymish
replies: 3 views: 990
tymish 26th January 2018

Where building is concerned..double the time and triple the cost. I would love your comments on my newly finished studio. So...

bassmurderer
replies: 169 views: 28,355
bassmurderer 21st January 2018

I'm about half-way through converting my outhouse, and hope to have some pics up later tonight. It's exciting seeing it all...

gollumsluvslave
replies: 33 views: 21,991
gollumsluvslave 14th January 2018

Hello folks! I would like to share with you my experience of participation in construction of studio complex in Moscow. I will...

anweiss
replies: 96 views: 39,743
Nuisance 13th December 2017

I thought you guys would like to see this time-lapse we have recorded. rockout https://youtu.be/oEIWNMLLND8

Miguel Almeida
replies: 0 views: 775
Miguel Almeida 30th November 2017

Here I am!!! The studio is located in Italy (near Rome) The building is started last week, and I'm doing all the works slowly...

sticazzi75
replies: 96 views: 19,004
Anders F 30th November 2017

Hey Guys, I have been working in a larger studio about 30mins from my home and have been looking for a way to do some mixing at...

dobz
replies: 48 views: 44,419
AlejandroJ. 21st November 2017

I finally have the time and barely enough cash to begin rebuilding my studio in a new home. I'll post photos as I go along. My...

Ken Walker
replies: 9 views: 2,921
Ken Walker 14th November 2017

Hello everyone on Gearslutz, I'm Roman Bugar, a violin teacher. From my childhood on I've been interested in audio technique...

zrroman
replies: 55 views: 17,871
Ledger Note 3rd November 2017

Hi all, I'm new to Gearsluts but I've been reading the forums for years and gained a lot of useful information so I decided to...

Unsub
replies: 7 views: 6,078
doaller 2nd November 2017

Long time lurker here. I've been building a personal studio over the last few years and eventually started a blog. I thought I...

Helvetica
replies: 36 views: 12,022
Helvetica 2nd October 2017

Sharing the backstory on design and build of the newly opened Hideout Recording Studio in Vegas. I designed this private shop...

Jeffrey Hedback
replies: 11 views: 11,754
Owen L T 16th September 2017

Hello everyone! We're Gerald and Michael representing "Klangkellerei" a new recording studio in Graz, Austria that...

Klangkellerei
replies: 21 views: 2,778
Klangkellerei 15th September 2017

Dear Gearslutz! I'd like you to know how much I'm grateful for gifts that you keep giving me. I'm thankful for the opportunity...

CurveOne
replies: 0 views: 1,001
CurveOne 1st September 2017

So I've been working for a little over 1 year on my studio. I'd like to post my progress. I'm way out in the country so I don't...

Ben Dial
replies: 21 views: 4,604
jmcecil 31st August 2017

Hi guys! I've been on Gearslutz for some time now, but haven't posted much. So I thought I could share some pictures from when I...

oyvindur
replies: 4 views: 1,438
oyvindur 25th August 2017

I need just a shelve for 88 keyes keybaord and in budjet price. I do not need any Racks there, just a table. I have re-precised...

qomposeit
replies: 0 views: 838
qomposeit 24th August 2017

Hi guys, I've recently moved into a bran new house and decided to go ahead and build a home studio in our unfinished basement....

spacyman
replies: 29 views: 5,521
spacyman 20th August 2017

Hi, I've been a long time lurker and now I am putting all I've learned from you all into a new facility, built from the ground...

DeronDaum
replies: 340 views: 58,278
stevep 18th August 2017

7 years in the making and dreaming. I'll be using materials found at a sound isolation store and the book "build it like the...

DR Music
replies: 97 views: 28,685
stevep 5th August 2017

Hi Guys, having read the forum inside out I finally got down to writing my first post on how I'm building my own studio....

grabek
replies: 23 views: 1,993
grabek 4th August 2017

I just started my second studio build in an old bakery. Super excited. This photo was taken day one of moving into the...

Seanie
replies: 0 views: 1,133
Seanie 1st July 2017

Hello everybody, this is my first post here. I am building a control room designed by acoustician Bogić Petrović - MyRoom...

bayta
replies: 7 views: 2,303
ReDRuMx 7th June 2017

I love seeing other people's studio builds on here so I thought I'd share my own. New construction on residential lot in Los...

shuchoco
replies: 11 views: 3,500
billbob 7th June 2017

Greetings. As a current studio owner, building your very own large commercial studio is always a dream, so the last years have...

TheAmpFactory
replies: 116 views: 19,071
stevep 24th May 2017

Hey all, I've been following the Studio Building / Acoustics forum for many years, and have learned a great deal. We finally...

dylanwissing
replies: 13 views: 1,516
JulianFernandez 15th May 2017

Hello all This is a studio for a client of mine in Cape Vert. He had a recording studio with a tracking room, control room and a...

andrebrito
replies: 0 views: 983
andrebrito 29th April 2017

I have started my project to have a "control room" in my single garage I produce bass heavy music all...

dsp1980
replies: 0 views: 1,343
dsp1980 22nd April 2017

I hesitated to post yet, but I'm excited (which means everyone else should be, haha)! After working at a bunch of studios over...

andersmv
replies: 48 views: 5,917
mcintalker 8th April 2017

This is the ongoing result of my questions etc here. Of course still in progress but very much using what I learned here and a...

Sanchez
replies: 5 views: 1,599
Sanchez 30th March 2017

Hello everybody! This is my very first post in this wonderful forum. Before writing about the project please allow me to...

fernandopontin
replies: 27 views: 10,255
fernandopontin 29th March 2017

Just finished wiring up my new rack. I decided to finally get organized, so my gear is racked now rather than just stacked up on...

reelbigspikey
replies: 6 views: 1,849
stevep 30th December 2016

Finally the time has come! After years of dreaming about it, figuring out a design, then meeting Thomas at a trip to Galaxy...

DirkB
replies: 337 views: 130,088
DirkB 29th December 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search