The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ONLY STUDIO BUILD PHOTO THREADS IN THIS FORUM PLEASE!!! Post questions in the other sub forums please..

Jules
replies: 0 views: 26,712
Jules 5th February 2008

Hello all, starting a thread here for our new studio. The story of this build is long and winding, but first I just needed to...

juneaudio
replies: 81 views: 8,233
BussDatAss 10 hours ago

Hey there I’ve actually been working on this for the last year. It’s a mixed use building in Sausalito in the Marinship area...

Snoggin
replies: 44 views: 3,033
Snoggin 1 day ago

Thing is: I am pretty limited by my actual studio, even with the complete freedom of a living room. I decided I move to a decent...

sebsXS
replies: 0 views: 312
sebsXS 4 days ago

Here are some pics of my shed getting the rebirth of a lifetime. I am converting one bay of a five bay shed. Each bay is 9.2m...

Farmboy presents
replies: 31 views: 6,224
Steve Fogal 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I have decided to open this thread, because I know how interesting this stuff is, especially if you are...

KAZ RECORDING
replies: 14 views: 822
KAZ RECORDING 6 days ago

Here is a first video of the progress so far. Communication can be quite confusing to the onlooker, we have four languages in...

Nuisance
replies: 21 views: 1,252
Dutchy15 6 days ago

Took me the better part of 15 years to get here, but I'm finally building my own space. The project:...

thejook
replies: 33 views: 2,484
thejook 1 week ago

Well I've been dreaming of this one for about 23 years now. After lobbying with the city for a variance and getting building...

defunkmike
replies: 21 views: 2,110
defunkmike 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I'll be posting photos and information as things develop during the building of my new recording studio in New...

Matt Grondin
replies: 705 views: 252,208
bambamboom 2 weeks ago

Hi Everyone. I am a film composer and more and more a DIY guy and woodworker throughout this process. I converted my 2 car...

Aram9012
replies: 23 views: 3,213
WorldPowerLabs 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, So after years of being inspired by some of the great threads in this forum, I’m finally starting my own...

Joao B.
replies: 54 views: 7,175
Joao B. 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I've recently completed the last details of a new ground up Thomas Jouanjean / Northward Acoustics designed FTB mastering...

JLaPointe
replies: 39 views: 3,657
DAH 3 weeks ago

Last month I moved to a new room (15 x 13 x 8,6" ). Mastering as the main goal. Not construction, just treatment. The...

ciro
replies: 17 views: 2,333
ciro 3 weeks ago

Hello fellow Slutz! I've been in the process of turning my living room into a studio for about 10 months now. I have no carpentry...

ostfisk
replies: 14 views: 1,670
deedeeyeah 12th November 2018

Hi, I finished the desk a few weeks ago but I was waiting to start the acoustic treatment to start this thread. Room - 4m x...

mmoloch
replies: 1 views: 854
Sam an huel 11th November 2018

Hello all, I've learned so much from these forums that I thought I'd give back a little in the form of a photo diary of my...

jetpackstudios
replies: 140 views: 94,891
Martinbutzelaar 3rd November 2018

OK. Here goes. We have a few threads up with some interesting photo timelines, and yeah many of our friends like them, I've...

Nuisance
replies: 60 views: 4,187
djwaxxy 2nd November 2018

Hi Guys! My first post on gearslutz. Been a member for a while but haven´t really had the time on posting anything. But now I...

Anders F
replies: 130 views: 14,826
Anders F 31st October 2018

Day 1. Demolition of old roof, skylights,...

Greg Curtis
replies: 888 views: 596,650
REGIE 25th October 2018

Greetings All, I'm using this thread as a place to consolidate the visual progress of a small, average room to be used for...

GriffMob
replies: 21 views: 1,195
GriffMob 23rd October 2018
Avatar for Hippocratic Mastering

Hi all, First of all, sorry for the novella below. I'll try and keep further posts more succinct. I've been mastering full...

Hippocratic Mastering
replies: 65 views: 15,497
theillusionist 15th October 2018

I just finished a small control/mixing room build in my home. Here are a few pics that show the beginning and end of the build. ...

jason baliban
replies: 22 views: 1,430
b0se 8th October 2018

Hey Guys, I just pulled the trigger on construction of a major recording studio facility in Barbados after two and a half...

Radiotech96
replies: 93 views: 23,019
miscend 6th October 2018

After more then 2 years of having the studio project made, I finally started to build it thumbsup I'll be making updates of the...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 753 views: 469,574
mxeryus 2nd October 2018

Hey Guys. Time has finally come to start sharing my studio build diary... I've been lucky enough to get a new house on an acre...

Freemonk
replies: 60 views: 7,525
Freemonk 26th September 2018

Hello there fellow sluterz. I’ve got a lot of great information from these studio-build forums in the past and now it’s...

jakezap
replies: 1 views: 584
jakezap 24th September 2018

Although it will be very slow going, I've taken the first steps towards converting my 3rd garage into my personal studio space. ...

jmcecil
replies: 27 views: 2,828
jmcecil 23rd September 2018

It's been ten years of waiting for this, but I've finally moved to a space that will allow me to setup my...

Boxtone
replies: 4 views: 788
Boxtone 22nd September 2018

Hi all, new to the forum. I've been working as a composer, recording artist, producer professionaly for the last 9 years....

audiogijs
replies: 2 views: 702
audiogijs 17th September 2018

I've had this space for nearly four years, but only now am I close to starting construction on the studio. The building is a...

Hammer Mark
replies: 130 views: 26,048
Hammer Mark 11th September 2018

We are excited to share some details of the studio we’re building in the City of Roses – Portland, OR. Designed by Wes...

fractalz
replies: 8 views: 1,218
fractalz 24th August 2018

Hello, My name is Franck and this is the epic story of Studio89. I was evicted from my last location because the building was...

franckreisner
replies: 4 views: 723
franckreisner 9th August 2018

We've started a studio construction in Lisbon. 3 control rooms and 3 vocal booths The purpose of the studio is to record vocals....

andrebrito
replies: 27 views: 1,682
andrebrito 1st August 2018

Hi Gearslutz! I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I am finally doing something that I thought would be worth sharing...

jamesfoxhiggins
replies: 10 views: 7,697
zarndyhoff 31st July 2018

I'm happy to be able to start this thread, which will document the construction of my new mastering studio in Diemen (a suburb of...

Darius van H
replies: 478 views: 322,033
housegezeichnet 4th July 2018

Hey fellow slutz... After a few requests from some of my other AE friends, I decided to post my studio build/conversion here...

Funny Cat
replies: 161 views: 9,990
Funny Cat 20th June 2018

I built a small project studio in a spare bedroom, but now we're going to need that space so I have started finishing the...

Grovestand
replies: 45 views: 11,531
Grovestand 5th June 2018

Introduction After a year of planning and much prayer we started construction from the ground up on a new studio. The main focus...

stevep
replies: 271 views: 23,586
stevep 5th June 2018

Hi everyone. I'm mega happy to be finally getting my own studio space on the ground floor of our new extension build. For years...

Fergies Watch
replies: 28 views: 3,261
Fergies Watch 30th May 2018

I've been a long time "studio build stalker" on these forums, and it's time for my contribution. It's been a long time...

Kiwi Audio
replies: 362 views: 155,962
WalterPPK 3rd May 2018

After many months of planing, budgeting worrying and running around like headless chickens we have finally started construction...

fabricaudio
replies: 384 views: 175,538
fabricaudio 30th April 2018

Finally I start with my own thread here, after following all your amazing stuff :) As we started the hole building-thing in...

the Lob
replies: 31 views: 6,771
the Lob 28th April 2018

Hello every one :) I finally realized my dream of owning a house with a garage large enough to give me the opportunity to build...

baslotto
replies: 32 views: 8,643
bashwalker 15th April 2018

We just removed my SSL Duality and installed a SSL XL 9000K in my home studio. I know most people have never seen one installed...

SIXTWOFOUR
replies: 424 views: 219,092
biksonije 15th April 2018

Hey, together, I'm sorry, but I have to remove the information about the room treatment again. The room is rented, I have the...

matthew john
replies: 4 views: 961
matthew john 10th April 2018

This is my 4th DIY studio. It's in a ~1980 renovation of a 3rd floor attic of a 1930 construction New England timber-frame home...

n0nspaz
replies: 20 views: 2,148
n0nspaz 3rd April 2018

Hello everybody, howdy It is my first post here and I want to share the proces of my studiodesk construction with you. I...

Scarpink
replies: 19 views: 2,578
camiel 22nd March 2018

Installing interior walls to avoid salt air creep from ocean. Next phase is power conditioning AC to DC then back to AC

surflounge
replies: 5 views: 1,765
surflounge 20th March 2018

Well, my basement home studio was starting to get kinda cramped and cluttered, so I decided to remodel it. I just went to home...

elamberth
replies: 4 views: 6,058
mechr0n01 20th February 2018

The time has come and this weekend I started my new studio build. We recently moved to Atlanta and I'm fortunate to have a nice...

Glamrock80
replies: 202 views: 24,917
Glamrock80 13th February 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search