The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ONLY STUDIO BUILD PHOTO THREADS IN THIS FORUM PLEASE!!! Post questions in the other sub forums please..

Jules
replies: 0 views: 27,258
Jules 5th February 2008

I'm happy to share some details of microphone manufacturer LEWITTs multi-purpose studio I've been commissioned to build in late...

G. E.
replies: 41 views: 2,382
G. E. 19 hours ago

Hi all, I've recently completed the last details of a new ground up Thomas Jouanjean / Northward Acoustics designed FTB mastering...

JLaPointe
replies: 44 views: 5,907
GregAnikin 1 day ago

Hello everybody, since the last 4 years, I've been on a project with 13 other guys, to buy an old military fort, which homed...

Storm Mastering
replies: 30 views: 1,363
Storm Mastering 5 days ago

Well I've been dreaming of this one for about 23 years now. After lobbying with the city for a variance and getting building...

defunkmike
replies: 40 views: 4,795
defunkmike 5 days ago

We are excited to share some details of the studio we’re building in the City of Roses – Portland, OR. Designed by Wes...

fractalz
replies: 21 views: 3,028
GregAnikin 6 days ago

Hello all, starting a thread here for our new studio. The story of this build is long and winding, but first I just needed to...

juneaudio
replies: 213 views: 25,189
BussDatAss 6 days ago

Well boys and girls, here we go! We are starting work on a new film mix stage, Studio C. It will be in our Aubervilliers...

Steven1145
replies: 14 views: 1,113
Steven1145 6 days ago

Ok, time to start the official build thread. This is a consolidated thread, I'm going to update these posts over the next month...

RyanC
replies: 38 views: 3,322
RyanC 1 week ago

Hi all, it's my first post here on GS, so i think i should introduce myself. My name is Alessandro Pasini, I'm an italian...

P2A Design
replies: 13 views: 1,043
P2A Design 1 week ago

Hello everybody, howdy It is my first post here and I want to share the proces of my studiodesk construction with you. I...

Scarpink
replies: 24 views: 4,180
nwmusicman 1 week ago

Hi everybody, So after years of being inspired by some of the great threads in this forum, I’m finally starting my own...

Joao B.
replies: 105 views: 14,761
miguelmarques 1 week ago

After many months of planing, budgeting worrying and running around like headless chickens we have finally started construction...

fabricaudio
replies: 394 views: 182,789
fabricaudio 1 week ago

Took me the better part of 15 years to get here, but I'm finally building my own space. The project:...

thejook
replies: 57 views: 5,557
thejook 1 week ago

Greetings, I'm currently working through my build which was started (planning-wise) around the beginning of 2017. I started a...

thechrisl
replies: 24 views: 1,287
thechrisl 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, My name is Nikola Vuckovic, I am from Serbia. I decided to start building my own studio few years ago. After...

nik1883
replies: 24 views: 3,371
boggy 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! I just finished building a very small two room studio inside of a 20' x 8' shipping container, and I thought I would...

Steven Doman
replies: 16 views: 27,771
Crazy4Jazz 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I have decided to open this thread, because I know how interesting this stuff is, especially if you are...

KAZ RECORDING
replies: 33 views: 3,808
johannburkard 3 weeks ago

Introduction After a year of planning and much prayer we started construction from the ground up on a new studio. The main focus...

stevep
replies: 276 views: 27,008
stevep 6th August 2019

Hi everyone, I'll be posting photos and information as things develop during the building of my new recording studio in New...

Matt Grondin
replies: 708 views: 259,893
nukmusic 1st August 2019

Hello there fellow sluterz. I’ve got a lot of great information from these studio-build forums in the past and now it’s...

jakezap
replies: 4 views: 1,509
jakezap 28th July 2019

Hey there I’ve actually been working on this for the last year. It’s a mixed use building in Sausalito in the Marinship area...

Snoggin
replies: 56 views: 4,983
In The Mix 28th July 2019

Ok, so I’m building a studio. It originally was for tracking bands though I realized it’s just to small for tracking and I...

Edp8877
replies: 1 views: 930
bambamboom 25th July 2019

Ok, so I have a basement it’s area is 22-5 x 15-10 and 11’ ceiling. I plan on putting in hard wood floors through out the...

Edp8877
replies: 1 views: 868
bambamboom 25th July 2019

Hey Guys, I just pulled the trigger on construction of a major recording studio facility in Barbados after two and a half...

Radiotech96
replies: 103 views: 25,317
Radiotech96 22nd July 2019

Long time lurker here. I've been building a personal studio over the last few years and eventually started a blog. I thought I...

Helvetica
replies: 43 views: 12,744
GregAnikin 15th July 2019

Hello fellow Slutz! I've been in the process of turning my living room into a studio for about 10 months now. I have no carpentry...

ostfisk
replies: 43 views: 4,096
JayPee 13th July 2019

Although it will be very slow going, I've taken the first steps towards converting my 3rd garage into my personal studio space. ...

jmcecil
replies: 83 views: 6,434
jmcecil 13th July 2019

Hi Everyone. I am a film composer and more and more a DIY guy and woodworker throughout this process. I converted my 2 car...

Aram9012
replies: 24 views: 6,009
In The Mix 10th July 2019

I've been a long time "studio build stalker" on these forums, and it's time for my contribution. It's been a long time...

Kiwi Audio
replies: 364 views: 161,882
Snoggin 27th June 2019

Aloha - I've been wanting to get the acoustics in my mix room right for years. I actually have been predominantly mixing on...

Truth_Musiq
replies: 1 views: 419
SRS 18th June 2019

So I'm not a professional audio engineer. At least, I have no real training other than doing this myself and watching, listening...

GTRTony
replies: 0 views: 440
GTRTony 10th June 2019

Hey fellow slutz... After a few requests from some of my other AE friends, I decided to post my studio build/conversion here...

Funny Cat
replies: 166 views: 13,385
Funny Cat 6th June 2019

Hi Guys! My first post on gearslutz. Been a member for a while but haven´t really had the time on posting anything. But now I...

Anders F
replies: 132 views: 17,771
Anders F 3rd June 2019

Hello every one :) I finally realized my dream of owning a house with a garage large enough to give me the opportunity to build...

baslotto
replies: 33 views: 10,372
baslotto 30th May 2019

Here are some pictures of my room. We had the acoustics done by Jeff Hedback and Marko Ruffolo. We are very grateful for all they...

lu432
replies: 3 views: 673
jmcecil 29th May 2019

Thing is: I am pretty limited by my actual studio, even with the complete freedom of a living room. I decided I move to a decent...

sebsXS
replies: 6 views: 1,107
sebsXS 12th May 2019

Hello, I'm starting construction on my studio here in Berlin in a couple of weeks time - I'm still tweaking the plans and...

Morceror
replies: 64 views: 18,999
Micoholic 2nd May 2019

We just removed my SSL Duality and installed a SSL XL 9000K in my home studio. I know most people have never seen one installed...

SIXTWOFOUR
replies: 426 views: 226,166
bambamboom 23rd April 2019

Hi everyone, My post-production company is preparing a new facility in Lisbon. I imagined it as a small studio complex, where...

Branko
replies: 464 views: 173,723
Steven1145 20th April 2019

Ok, Just got the keys to our new building that I bought. The building is 2800 sq ft, concrete floor, concrete walls, build in...

Motoxxx
replies: 1,046 views: 167,020
tcmx250 17th April 2019

Just finished our new spot in LA. Some pics I took along the way Thanks for posting- lot of knowledge from Gearslutz here

IconicaRec
replies: 4 views: 713
bgood 7th April 2019

I just finished a small control/mixing room build in my home. Here are a few pics that show the beginning and end of the build. ...

jason baliban
replies: 42 views: 4,353
Skol303 5th April 2019

Hello friends. I've been meaning to post some pictures of my studio build for some time now and I finally got around to...

readIcculus
replies: 94 views: 29,095
bambamboom 4th April 2019

The time has come and this weekend I started my new studio build. We recently moved to Atlanta and I'm fortunate to have a nice...

Glamrock80
replies: 212 views: 27,984
Glamrock80 11th March 2019

After more then 2 years of having the studio project made, I finally started to build it thumbsup I'll be making updates of the...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 758 views: 474,006
Mantra 8th March 2019

This is my 4th DIY studio. It's in a ~1980 renovation of a 3rd floor attic of a 1930 construction New England timber-frame home...

n0nspaz
replies: 21 views: 3,182
n0nspaz 25th February 2019

What is the best sounding recording studio or room in England to record drums? This thread is gonna follow a build, from the...

[email protected]
replies: 1,893 views: 578,364
Jules 25th January 2019

Finally I start with my own thread here, after following all your amazing stuff :) As we started the hole building-thing in...

the Lob
replies: 32 views: 7,904
the Lob 24th January 2019

This RTA Creation Station has served me well. But I have grown out of it so I made a little build project. I bought a solid oak...

Trebor75
replies: 2 views: 678
Trebor75 21st January 2019

I know, I apologise for the terrible name! The view I would like to maximise! This summer I hope to start construction of...

Jamming
replies: 69 views: 19,969
Steve Fogal 20th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search