The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
My Rod Gervais Designed, RADAR equipped Home Studio Build....
Old 22nd March 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsapo2001 View Post
Wow thats insane, why would someone do that?
Nobody knows. He hasn't been in contact with anyone from the studio since he bailed.
Old 2nd April 2019
---

Last edited by bambamboom; 4th April 2019 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Deleted.... confusion
Old 3rd April 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
I heard what happened, and there is a logical (though not so nice) explanation for the sudden bailing on this. As it is 2nd hand info, I am not comfortable sharing it publicly in this thread.
Just to be clear, the bailing out on the studio I'm talking about is not the same studio by the OP.
Old 3rd April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
I heard what happened, and there is a logical (though not so nice) explanation for the sudden bailing on this. As it is 2nd hand info, I am not comfortable sharing it publicly in this thread.

Old 4th April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by rewalker3 View Post
Just to be clear, the bailing out on the studio I'm talking about is not the same studio by the OP.
Apologies for the confusion. What I was told was related purely to the OP and the reasons behind the closing of the studio, nothing to do with your situation. I had misinterpreted your posts thinking that you had some connection to the OP / that studio.

Anyway, sad to see such a great build end up having such a short lifespan. Despite this unfortunate outcome, kudos to Rod G for yet another great design.

Last edited by bambamboom; 4th April 2019 at 08:06 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search