The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Make Believe Studio's New Studio Compound. Omaha NE.
Old 10th August 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple Island View Post
Just another rich kid trying to make it in the business.... nice place but lakes the integrity and skills as a seasoned engineer... I would save the money and go elsewhere... listen to the tracks it leaves something to be desired!

Nothing to see here!

Meh!
Pretty rude but I also see that you pretty much created the account to dig up this post and say this... We have been involved in many great records over the past year including two number one records. Thousands of records sold and millions of online streams. Also I dont have rich parents or really parents at all for that matter. I hope you have a better day hater...
Old 10th August 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersmv View Post
Classy...

-EDIT-

Not surprised after a few minutes of research to find out there's a studio with the same name in the same place.

Dont know what you mean by another studio with the same name in the same place? We have been using this name for 6 years. We had another room built by westlake at one point and we also run a label called make believe recordings. Maybe some of this has lead to your confusion?
Old 10th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Carson View Post
Dont know what you mean by another studio with the same name in the same place? We have been using this name for 6 years. We had another room built by westlake at one point and we also run a label called make believe recordings. Maybe some of this has lead to your confusion?
You misunderstood me. That poster with the inappropriate "observations" is called Temple Island. I was not surprised to find out there was a studio near you called Temple Island, so I figured it was that studios attempt to throw some dirt on the competition. You're fine!
Old 10th August 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersmv View Post
You misunderstood me. That poster with the inappropriate "observations" is called Temple Island. I was not surprised to find out there was a studio near you called Temple Island, so I figured it was that studios attempt to throw some dirt on the competition. You're fine!

Oh man I had no idea!!! Yeah now there going to be even more bummed...
Old 10th August 2016
Lives for gear

Woah!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search