The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Analogue Baby Studio Liverpool Consoles
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Please let me know what you think of our new website?

Obviously the gallery will be updated once we open!

http://www.analoguebaby.com
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Pleasures all mine

Thanks Lee

It was great to see young fellas giving up their weekend for the greater benefit of the business today.

Yes this is a commercial facility that has to make money, but for me it goes way further than the money.

What this place will do will allow talent, signed and un signed to experience sonics only available for the major players, bands with big deals etc etc.....

I want to create something special in Liverpool and Manchester, I want regional bands to be able to enjoy and revel in some of the best equipment the world has to offer irrespective of the support they have financially ......

We all know film and games are where the money is and hopefully we'll be doing our fair share, but music for me holds a special place....

Giving young aspiring bands solos artists and film composers the chance to create something amazing.......

That's the buzz for me........

Giving people the chances I never had......

Have a good weekend mate

Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemcmahon View Post
it was an absolute pleasure to meet andy today. he's so passionate about what this facility will allow people to create, it's very humbling!

i'm looking forward to another day getting my hands dirty with the lads! every bit of help brings them one step further to that first playback..

hopefully see you on monday mate!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Bands????? No sorry! I'm not into that! I'm gonna start a new business fitting wood flooring!

Bye

ps. Check the new website!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Yes or making doors with round holes in

Yes

The website is amazing

Thanks for putting it up

It cost plenty of green but it really is vibey

I love it

Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemcmahon View Post
it was an absolute pleasure to meet andy today. he's so passionate about what this facility will allow people to create, it's very humbling!

i'm looking forward to another day getting my hands dirty with the lads! every bit of help brings them one step further to that first playback..

hopefully see you on monday mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassjam View Post
Bands????? No sorry! I'm not into that! I'm gonna start a new business fitting wood flooring!

Bye

ps. Check the new website!
Old 9th October 2011
Quote:
Please let me know what you think of our new website?

Obviously the gallery will be updated once we open!

Analogue Baby - The UK's Premier Surround-Capable Mixing & Tracking Facility
Ha! Glad I'm not the only one with renders standing in for proper images on the website. I like the way you display gear and mics.
Old 9th October 2011
Andy -

Fantastic to finally meet you today. As you say, good vibes! It was good to hear you talk today, it's clear how passionate you are about the project and it feels truly special to be a part of.

Website looks fantastic. Good investment I think, and looks great on my phone too!

See y'all Monday for some more sand-filled fun!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Ha! Glad I'm not the only one with renders standing in for proper images on the website. I like the way you display gear and mics.
Wow! Means a lot that you like it! Can't wait to get that render replaced with a real picture!

Greg
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

exactly Mike

Exactly mate

Glad you like it

Would like to come over to your place when I get the chance...

Best

Andy

Quote:
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Cheers Tony

Cheers Tony

Thanks for your efforts mate

This place is going to be great !!!

See you Monday !!!

Best

Andy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Andy -

Fantastic to finally meet you today. As you say, good vibes! It was good to hear you talk today, it's clear how passionate you are about the project and it feels truly special to be a part of.

Website looks fantastic. Good investment I think, and looks great on my phone too (though 'Sennheiser' is spelled wrong in the mics section!)

See y'all Monday for some more sand-filled fun!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

love the website...you guys rock big time!!!!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Thanks buddy

Thanks bud !!!!

Great to have a few friends around here

Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasHatesGold View Post
Old 9th October 2011
Very cool website guys!
Old 9th October 2011
Lives for gear

Cheers mate

Cheers mate

Was a long time coming, I think it's perfect for what and who we are

Cheers

Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasHatesGold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlen View Post
Very cool website guys!
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Big day today

Well sort of

The bespoke hard wood door frames were started today to be fitted......

There would be photos but Chubbfingers batteries ran out ;-)

Andy
Old 10th October 2011
Door frames are looking really nice, Andy - beautifully made. Once the doors are hanging I think it'll really start to feel like a studio!

We've also run eight CAT5 cables from the machine room into the control room today to allow for the satellite networking of laptops/external machines and remote control of the main PT rig. Very neat idea, by the way!
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Door frames are looking really nice, Andy - beautifully made. Once the doors are hanging I think it'll really start to feel like a studio!

We've also run eight CAT5 cables from the machine room into the control room today to allow for the satellite networking of laptops/external machines and remote control of the main PT rig. Very neat idea, by the way!

Yes I wonder who thought of that one???

heh
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Old 10th October 2011
Here for the gear

have you guys thought about which instruments/amps you're gonna have?
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
have you guys thought about which instruments/amps you're gonna have?
Follow this link and click on "backline"

http://analoguebaby.com/gear/
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes I wonder who thought of that one???

heh
Was it the idea fairy? heh
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

I saw your list of backline and wondered why you had so many boogie amps and zero fender, vox or marshall..
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Ok here's the answer

My personal choice are amps that give a mirad of tones

When I was gigging I needed high gain liquid lead tones and pristine clean and anything in- between..... Sadly VOX do not cut the mustard..... And Marshall- ??? Well I can tell your not a guitar player mate

I like boogies but but my favourite amp of all time is the Soldano SLO 100 closely followed by my 1995 Bogner 101B the first into the UK....

To be noted that these amps are my own personal stash..... Used either to record or gig in the past..... They are not supplied first and foremost to pople hiring the space.....

It's like this, if your a decent player and are taking the job seriously you have your own back line.... Simple as that...... You don't borrow.....

If your a VOX man fine..... Or a Marshall guy then fine ... Then you bring your gear in....

Amps are personal and help create your thing......my stash is not there re create people's soundscapes.... But if they have a use for any then fine they can be used....

The only decent Fender amp made in my opinion was the EV loaded Fender Super Champ.......

Killer lead tones...... Cleans not so good.......

The Soldano SLO 100 kills, crushing gain that cuts live with a band and everything in between.....

Cheers

Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyRochester View Post
I saw your list of backline and wondered why you had so many boogie amps and zero fender, vox or marshall..
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Its a fair point that guitarists will have their own personal favourite amps and will bring their own, but I still think a studio should have a variety of amps that a lot of people like. You might not like fenders, voxes or marshalls, but many people do..

Anyway I'm following this thread closely, can't wait to see it all finished
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Ok mate

Cheers for reply Tony

Well you have a point but you can't cater for everybody- bands that I've played in over the years have needed versatility playing wise and tone wise....
The amps in my collection have given me that.......

Take you point though and thanks for watching the thread it's appreciated :-)

Andy

Quote:
Quote:
Its a fair point that guitarists will have their own personal favourite amps and will bring their own, but I still think a studio should have a variety of amps that a lot of people like. You might not like fenders, voxes or marshalls, but many people do..

Anyway I'm following this thread closely, can't wait to see it all finished
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Cheers Tony

Cheers Tony

Alls good man :-)

Yes the doors are amazing, regionally Grahams as good as it gets mate....

Talks soon bud :-)

Andy

Quote:

Old 11th October 2011
Gear Head

door frames look great guys! gutted i couldn't be there yesterday.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search