The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Analogue Baby Studio Liverpool Consoles
Old 18th August 2011
  #1081
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Cut them in half!!!!....................







Old 18th August 2011
  #1082
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Superb

Simple as that

When they are stained they will look stunning mate

Andy
Old 19th August 2011
  #1083
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Looked too good to stain purple, so we wax varnished them....





Old 20th August 2011
  #1084
Lives for gear
 
Colonel Blues's Avatar
Fantastic woodwork !
Congrats to y'all, men !
Old 20th August 2011
  #1085
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Cheers mate

Cheers mate

More getting uploaded now

Gregs had a good day today- 2thirds of the window has been finished --

Cheers man

How's the vibe in sunny France

Best


Andy



Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Blues View Post
Fantastic woodwork !
Congrats to y'all, men !
Old 20th August 2011
  #1086
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Please bear with me folks, my internet is running pig slow :-(

G
Old 20th August 2011
  #1087
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Unfortunately I think photobucket is playing up again :-(
Old 20th August 2011
  #1088
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 





Andy Pop, popped in to start reforming our other A800



Old 20th August 2011
  #1089
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 







Old 20th August 2011
  #1090
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Time for the DG unit!









Old 20th August 2011
  #1091
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 





Please NO PHOTOS!

Old 20th August 2011
  #1092
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Can't wait to get back with Graham, Louie and Josh to carry on and finish the window!

Old 20th August 2011
  #1093
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Simply stunning work

Cheers lads, all of you,for giving up your saturday for us.....

A massive thanks


Andy
Old 20th August 2011
  #1094
Lives for gear
 
blacklight_uk's Avatar
 

Had a great day lads! The layout and design is fantastic and the control room already has a great vibe about it. Couldn't walk 10 yards without nearly tripping over an incredible piece of kit (though walking at all proved to be difficult after Greg treated us to a monster breakfast!) These guys have put a lot of hard work and experience into their design and gear choices. The results are going to be stunning.

Graham is the man. Unbelievable craftsmanship! It was awesome to spend some time with Andy Pop too, talking me and Louie through Studer guts, capacitors and conspiracy theories all morning (even if he is a bit mad heh) Can't wait to hear those A800s.

Thanks to Greg, Graham and Louie for making me feel so welcome. Really looking forward to getting back there next Saturday
Old 21st August 2011
  #1095
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Thanks mate! That means a lot!

You were a great help today and it's obvious that you really know your onions and will be a great assistant on our rosta.

See you soon!

G
Old 21st August 2011
  #1096
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Hi Josh

Hi Josh

Thanks for giving up your Saturday today mate it's very much appreciated.

We'll talk soon about getting you on our rosta mate.....

Once again a big thanks

We're creating something amazing in our humble building....

Let's hope people get the message....

Talk soon mate


Andy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Blues View Post
Fantastic woodwork !
Congrats to y'all, men !
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight_uk View Post
Had a great day lads! The layout and design is fantastic and the control room already has a great vibe about it. Couldn't walk 10 yards without nearly tripping over an incredible piece of kit (though walking at all proved to be difficult after Greg treated us to a monster breakfast!) These guys have put a lot of hard work and experience into their design and gear choices. The results are going to be stunning.

Graham is the man. Unbelievable craftsmanship! It was awesome to spend some time with Andy Pop too, talking me and Louie through Studer guts, capacitors and conspiracy theories all morning (even if he is a bit mad heh) Can't wait to hear those A800s.

Thanks to Greg, Graham and Louie for making me feel so welcome. Really looking forward to getting back there next Saturday
Old 21st August 2011
  #1097
Lives for gear
 
blacklight_uk's Avatar
 

Thanks guys. And no probs Andy it was an absolute pleasure. I look forward to that chat!
Old 21st August 2011
  #1098
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight_uk View Post
Thanks guys. And no probs Andy it was an absolute pleasure. I look forward to that chat!
I think we will get a load of bookings on the strength of the full English breakfast at the café!!!!
Old 23rd August 2011
  #1099
Lives for gear
 
Steve Honest's Avatar
 

Cafe

the Cafe up the block from us closed down, i feel lost , all we have now are poncy expensive coffee shops,
might have to open my own cafe
steve
Old 23rd August 2011
  #1100
Lives for gear
 
TornadoTed's Avatar
Great to see some classy woodwork and glass going in. I have been following the thread but may have missed it, do you have a completion date in mind?

Oh yeah, you guys don't know you are born, my nearest cafe is 14 miles away!
Old 23rd August 2011
  #1101
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTed View Post
Great to see some classy woodwork and glass going in. I have been following the thread but may have missed it, do you have a completion date in mind?

Oh yeah, you guys don't know you are born, my nearest cafe is 14 miles away!
Well we are hoping to be finished in November and have a Christmas launch party!

We have decided that it will take as long as it takes within reason as long as every little detail is amazing.

I picked up the solid oak planks today for Graham to make the big chunky architrave for the windows. We should have all of the glass in on Saturday and it will take Graham 2 and a half days next week to make the architrave.

If there are any other potential assistants around who would like to come and help, please get in touch!

G
Old 24th August 2011
  #1102
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassjam View Post
Well we are hoping to be finished in November and have a Christmas launch party!


G
November 14th should be your opening day...is my birthday and I want to see your Neve 88RS fully powered with all the LEDS on in the dark....
Old 24th August 2011
  #1103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lab View Post
November 14th should be your opening day...is my birthday and I want to see your Neve 88RS fully powered with all the LEDS on in the dark....
Like this... but with far more LEDs on! heh
Old 24th August 2011
  #1104
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Cheers ED

Cheers mate

Attention to detail, that's what it's all about......plus of course everything else that's needed :-)

Never ending BS

Laters


Andy






Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTed View Post
Great to see some classy woodwork and glass going in. I have been following the thread but may have missed it, do you have a completion date in mind?

Oh yeah, you guys don't know you are born, my nearest cafe is 14 miles away!
Old 24th August 2011
  #1105
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

Will do

Another Scorpio
Excellent

They say Scorpios are "masters of the the genatalia regions"

I wouldn't know of course :-)

Cheers for your interest.......

Oh..... I meant interest in the studio not in my nether regions hhahahahahah

Best

Andy



QUOTE=TornadoTed;6962383]Great to see some classy woodwork and glass going in. I have been following the thread but may have missed it, do you have a completion date in mind?

Oh yeah, you guys don't know you are born, my nearest cafe is 14 miles away![/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lab View Post
November 14th should be your opening day...is my birthday and I want to see your Neve 88RS fully powered with all the LEDS on in the dark....
Old 24th August 2011
  #1106
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlen View Post
Like this... but with far more LEDs on! heh
Yer like that but with a propper desk!
Old 24th August 2011
  #1107
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Personally Im looking forward to the AMS-Neve Comissioning engineer coming over!!!!

Old 24th August 2011
  #1108
Lives for gear
 
Analogue Kid's Avatar
 

robin has a bigger brain

Robin

Has a bigger brain hahahahaha

Andy





Quote:
Originally Posted by bassjam View Post
Personally Im looking forward to the AMS-Neve Comissioning engineer coming over!!!!

Old 24th August 2011
  #1109
Lives for gear
 
bassjam's Avatar
 

Oh yes!!!! It's all coming together!!!!!

Old 24th August 2011
  #1110
Lives for gear
 
blacklight_uk's Avatar
 

I think a Pye compressor funded by Hollands and displaying their logo would be an acceptable deal no? heh
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
bassjam / The Good News Channel
6
xcessbass / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
9
juicylime / So much gear, so little time
0
TapeOp / So much gear, so little time
10

Forum Jump
Forum Jump