The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Circle Studios Birmingham - studio build/refurb
Old 16th January 2019
Wow! I just spotted that it is ten years today since we put the formwork in place to start the first live room build at the start of this thread!

In that ten years I’ve won a Grammy, worked on all genres of music making records ranging from Manowar and Diamond Head to Henry Rollins, The Enemy, Mr Hudson and Mahalia, worked on music for PlayStation games, TV, film and ads for production companies all over the world, have played host to artists from as far afield as America and Indonesia and mixed records from all four corners of the world.

Roll on the next ten years.
Old 22nd January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Wow! I just spotted that it is ten years today since we put the formwork in place to start the first live room build at the start of this thread!

In that ten years I’ve won a Grammy, worked on all genres of music making records ranging from Manowar and Diamond Head to Henry Rollins, The Enemy, Mr Hudson and Mahalia, worked on music for PlayStation games, TV, film and ads for production companies all over the world, have played host to artists from as far afield as America and Indonesia and mixed records from all four corners of the world.

Happy birthday Trevor! The next ten will be even better
Old 22nd January 2019
Happy 10th Trev...time flies when you're enjoying yourself. Thanks for the insight
Old 25th January 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Congrats Trev! Long time no see! Let's grab a curry soon!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search