The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread
Old 5th June 2018
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS View Post
Website is looking nice, as well as the studio. On the website, on the "Music Ministry" page, I would definitely change this line "Producing and recording Christian artists that can not afford to go to a real studio." I would call your studio a "real" studio no doubt. Don't sell yourself short.
Thanks SRS for the input

I changed that line. (if you have more suggestions let me know) I am not very good at putting together all the correct wording hahah I would rather be tracking or mixing

I was trying to say that they have a chance to record in a real studio that they might never have the opportunity to even walk into. But I think by the pics they can see that
Old 5th June 2018
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Hahn View Post
Agreed, and there's another thing elsewhere about Discounted Rates; I wouldn't do that either because it suggests that nobody has to pay retail, which is already beyond reasonable.

As for, "Producing and recording Christian artists that can not afford to go to a real studio," maybe something along the lines of "... Producing and recording Christian artists affordably." "Affordably" being a sliding scale depending on who's doing the affording, and whether you feel they're doing something worth doing.

Hi Brent, thanks for the input, I did change that line to your suggestion

thanks so much, if you have any other thoughts please let me know

I should have hired someone to do the site it took forever to learn the software... but cant afford it .. and I wanted to be able to change and add things myself whenever I want to
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for Jesus

Started to work on some acoustic panels for the Live Room.. Right now it sounds good but I think I can make it better

Here is the start... These will be filled with insolation, covered with fabric then hung on the walls.
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-panels.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-panels.jpg  
Old 17th July 2019
Gear Guru

Nice Steve!! What will you fill them with?? Fiberglass batting or ??
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Nice Steve!! What will you fill them with?? Fiberglass batting or ??
Hi Bill,. Yes, either fluffy fiberglass or fluffy pollyfill. Both work about the same but the polly is much easier to work with

I might cover some panels with wood strips for more reflection.
Old 6th August 2019
Lives for Jesus

I finished the Acoustic Panels and got them all mounted in just 2 days !!
Filling, Covered with Fabric and Wood Trim
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-1.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-2.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-a2.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-4.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-5.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-1.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-2.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-3.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-4.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-5.jpg  

INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-a2.jpg  
Old 6th August 2019
Lives for Jesus

Panels on the walls
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-6.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-7.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-8.jpg
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-9.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-6.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-7.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-8.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-9.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search