The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New Recording Studio in Barbados
Old 25th August 2018
Here for the gear

Pavilion Studios in Barbados is FINALLY officially open for business. It's been a long haul to say the least.

Scott, who had been providing all the construction updates on this thread, is still insanely busy. He may return in the near future but it's hard to tell. I can assure you he hasn't forgotten about gearslutz.

We're providing some picture updates via social media with the first full album project currently in production. Also, the first phase of our website is live.

Facebook:
Pavilion Studios - Home | Facebook

Instagram:
Pavilion Studios (@pavilionstudiosbdos) • Instagram photos and videos

Pavilion Studios Barbados - Professional Music Recording Studio

- Dan
Old 25th August 2018
Congrats! Looks stunning!
Old 25th August 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
Congrats! Looks stunning!
Thanks! Much nicer pictures are on the way. Possibly some video as well.

The feedback thus far from visitors has been incredible. It's nice to finally turn a corner and focus on bookings and making music for a bit, though there's always room for improvement and expansion.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear
I just read this thread from start to finish. Three years of construction plus another 2.5 years of planning shows how hungry and determined you were. Congratulations on the opening.
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Congrats! Now getting up to speed on this. I’m right next door in Trinidad - great to have a new facility in the region again! Will pay you a visit soon
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Congrats! Now getting up to speed on this. I’m right next door in Trinidad - great to have a new facility in the region again! Will pay you a visit soon

All the links are broken to the website Facebook etc. not a good sign Hope it’s just been updated
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Actually instagram works. But I’m not on Instagram so don’t know if anything recent
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoggin View Post
All the links are broken to the website Facebook etc. not a good sign Hope it’s just been updated
Facebook is up:

https://www.facebook.com/pavilionstudiosbdos/

I checked out their website a few weeks ago but not getting on to it now.
Old 19th July 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
We are very much open for business, and we would be happy to show you this awesome recording studio facility we have in Barbados. Our Website is down for redevelopment, but our Facebook page has some recent photos and lots of info on the studio, as does our instagram page:

https://www.facebook.com/pavilionstudiosbdos or @ PavilionStudios bdos on Instagram.

You can also message us on both platforms.

Hope to see you soon.

Scott
Old 20th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoggin View Post

Oops sorry if I caused consternation I clicked 0na cou-le links and neither opened. Glad all is well!! Beautiful place!
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for Jesus

Looks Great !! Glad to see your up and running !
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiotech96 View Post
there are some folks who use neither...
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiotech96 View Post
We are very much open for business, and we would be happy to show you this awesome recording studio facility we have in Barbados. Our Website is down for redevelopment, but our Facebook page has some recent photos and lots of info on the studio, as does our instagram page:

https://www.facebook.com/pavilionstudiosbdos or @ PavilionStudios bdos on Instagram.

Hope to see you soon.

Scott
This looks great! Do you have access to musicians I can hire as well?
Old 22nd July 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFulford View Post
This looks great! Do you have access to musicians I can hire as well?
Yes we certainly do. We have a great roster of top session musicians for every instrument available for any genre of music at reasonable rates. just let us know what you need and we can provide it. Even airport transfers and accommodation recommendations on site.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search