The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Replica of the Pearl Syncussion SY-1 synth engine in Eurorack format. Uses the same parts such as 2SC1815 and 2SA1015 transistors. The result is the same sound as the original Syncussion but with extended modulation possibilities. 92 mA +12V 18 mA -12V 50 mm deep

Discussions

New Modular Gear Purchase Thread

This little bad boy was in the post yesterday. ca 4h build, and even though it's not yet calibrated, the sound is just awesome. Pharmasonic SY-Core Uncalibrated by Uibkmedan | M M | Free Listening on SoundCloud headphones or sub help :)

View Post

New Modular Gear Purchase Thread

The 2nd batch for SY-CORE & SY-MOD is now closed. Thanks to all of you guys who placed an order. kfhkh Orders for PCBs and parts only should start shipping next week. Orders for panels and full kits should start shipping the week after. I'll keep you updated anyway. The 2nd batch is the last one. I won't run another...

View Post

Behringer Model D - DIY Mods

...Germany. if you're in the uk, frequencycentral might be an option - Multipoles DIY | Frequency Central Saw in a Pharmasonic Sy-Core thread at Muff's that a guy did panels at a local fablab. Thnakfully we have one here up in the Alps, but on the other hand I'm too lazy for that stuff. If...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides