The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 4 days ago

I know this tree falling in a forest type thing has likely been asked before but I was humbled recently by a friend of mine who...

MartieFuncum
replies: 58 views: 2,775
Funksta 6 days ago

I’m 19 going on 20, I’ve been through one semester of college as an open major, taking audio engineering courses and gen-eds....

DeadAnimemes
replies: 110 views: 2,732
TheRealSPH3 1 week ago

I'm a huge 80s space synth fanatic and I was wondering on if you guys know of music similar to this. EX: YouTube Stuff like...

Ensefalon
replies: 0 views: 179
Ensefalon 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

I remember back in 1990. When I recorded to tape. Things were good. Beautiful. There were feelings to my words. After 14...

Mr. Undercover
replies: 13 views: 1,366
Bob Ross 1st November 2018

So I've been a member for some years. Now, I am lokking to expand my Furman HDS16 with some additional HRM's or a complete set...

CAT5
replies: 1 views: 297
Synth Guru 23rd October 2018

Opinions wanted. Curious if in these times of PT and ITB recording, does a remote truck with mains speakers, console and assorted...

Neilped1
replies: 4 views: 386
deedeeyeah 15th October 2018

Hi I’m looking for a bit of advice from seasoned studio pros. So I have my dream one room studio now functional to record...

Fergies Watch
replies: 6 views: 409
Jaybird 14th October 2018

confoosed Damn, my life sucks so much, GS will even delete my thread.

goom
replies: 4 views: 848
lame pseudonym 4th September 2018

I gotta admit over the years I've become obsessive compulsive about audio.. I'm about to invest another very large sum into my...

ShadowAMD
replies: 3 views: 548
Yummerz 2nd September 2018

Just cropped a sample of a TV show that talked about the Motown 25th anniversary show somethimes in the early 80ies. They played...

akai612
replies: 0 views: 344
akai612 2nd September 2018

It took decades for me to find "Do The Walk" By Jimmy McCracklin. I had it in my head but I couldn't put it together...

lame pseudonym
replies: 0 views: 335
lame pseudonym 2nd September 2018

I was always skeptical about this theory put forth by a person much wiser than I, but as I have become more observant, I am...

Deleted User
replies: 38 views: 1,360
AndreiPiatra 17th August 2018

I’m gonna try make this short guys. I’m from South Africa, work in a studio here. On the 2nd week of October, for my 30th...

magnanimis
replies: 2 views: 527
kafka 3rd August 2018

Hi, I am currently studying Music Production at University, and I'm researching for a case study about sound system culture in...

Eat The Rainbow
replies: 0 views: 455
Eat The Rainbow 20th July 2018

I have a client that I've worked with several times now, but during each session he gets a little lazier with his performance,...

kevinsparks
replies: 7 views: 1,454
Doc Mixwell 10th July 2018

Hi everybody :) Im Max and I do music for quite some time now. I have the problem that all the music i write and work at puts me...

rat010104
replies: 6 views: 628
newguy1 9th July 2018

I have been out for quite sometime. I used to have a small circle of music friends but that quickly fell through when they let me...

metalhippyqueen
replies: 10 views: 930
Hollowman9 9th July 2018

Hi, I'm the wife of an extremely talented musician and producer. Due to recent health complications, he is facing the reality of...

RoundRobin
replies: 2 views: 416
RoundRobin 8th July 2018

A few days ago I decided to delete all my files(Music projects). Right when I did it I saw my whole head drei. To the side....

Mr. Undercover
replies: 4 views: 1,060
JADOS 30th April 2018

So, basically there's a 12 channel mixer with several things connected and playing fine, including a DJ setup. So the Master out...

funhmusic
replies: 2 views: 795
ttattwa 12th April 2018

This is an appeal to my fellow musicians, audio engineers and more broadly any media professionals who rely heavily on the use of...

torpedovegas
replies: 1 views: 469
mikefellh 20th March 2018

I know that having a good website is very important for every businness but custom-designed ones are so expensive that I think...

Radiowave
replies: 3 views: 518
apoehler 20th March 2018

When you email a company with an inquiry about a new product, a problem you're experiencing with their item, or even a simple...

REGGAE
replies: 14 views: 1,200
Jeff Hayat 18th February 2018

I'm selling one of my vintage guitars and was offered a nice price, however the buyer lives in Mexico and has a private PO box in...

blotto
replies: 11 views: 1,147
CJ Mastering 4th February 2018

got rid of my voyager, still have my mpc 2500. i do sample based hippity hoppy, i had this grand vision of what i wanted to...

MEDISIN
replies: 1 views: 554
CJ Mastering 4th February 2018

Hi Board Members, Has anybody here ever commissioned a luthier to build a guitar and then not had the luthier deliver on the...

vaultnaemsae
replies: 12 views: 1,228
newguy1 1st February 2018

Also, fully admitting I'm the newb......

teamedge
replies: 1 views: 626
Noisewagon 11th January 2018

Jaysus Ive been buying gear like a crack ***** and am now feeling a bit sick of all the GAS’ing. I’ve built an amazing setup,...

hardwarepimp
replies: 19 views: 1,556
joeq 14th December 2017

I was trying to help the IT dept. run wires as they were short handed. I lifted a tile, and before I knew it a rat was in my...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 1 views: 747
bgood 8th December 2017

Hi. Even despite the fact that this might be too ambitious thing to do, I started considering completly ditching my school if I...

Pr0z4K
replies: 13 views: 1,041
Bushman 25th November 2017

I'm at a very hard dilemma I have a studio rack from the legend ike Turner from his ikon records studio and I need some money to...

Draze5678
replies: 2 views: 872
BarcelonaMusic 29th October 2017

Thank you gearlsutz for a real education and wealth of useful knowledge. I've worn out my welcome here a few hundred times over...

Kiwi
replies: 2 views: 1,410
James Lehmann 24th September 2017

Hi guys, I'm doing a masters thesis on pro audio tutorials and websites. If you could take 3min of your time and take my quick...

kholland65
replies: 0 views: 683
kholland65 16th September 2017

Hello, since i am a musician i got a very big memory for tunes, ! :) One day in the far past, like 2004 (?) i was in a club...

edwinemanuel
replies: 1 views: 772
Synth Guru 25th August 2017

Hey guys. I started selling some pro audio gear on Reverb, but I am also considering selling on Gearslutz to expand my reach and...

xian3000
replies: 1 views: 1,031
Sniperschool 2nd August 2017

I was inspired to create this thread today - because i found some old my mp3 exports from Buzz tracker (year 2004-2006) - and i...

Eclipse.Sound
replies: 5 views: 1,154
koontzness 25th July 2017

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me out with this problem or help me brainstorm a better solution? Background: I...

Jon.MacDonald
replies: 3 views: 867
Mrhstudio 17th July 2017

enjoy... 'i used only my phone and a good "sample".

lizardtech
replies: 0 views: 55
lizardtech 3rd May 2017

Hi guys, I want to put together my own battle scratch record. Has anyone got any information on where to start and how to...

dz01
replies: 1 views: 1,064
oune 30th April 2017

Hey dear Gearslutzers I wanted to ask whether there are any doctors (medicine) out there in the audio world. I'm in the fith...

lbumae
replies: 8 views: 1,532
Synth Guru 18th April 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search