The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only)
Old 20th February 2020
Here for the gear

4all tha smokers up in here . Peace!
Old 20th February 2020
Lives for gear

Another Quasimodo, sounds good while partoking (which I'm doing right now):
Old 14th April 2020
Here for the gear

As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos. Totally different to today's drugs. Much more safer, but still can be harmful. Amphetamine addiction is a crisis in the United States based on this article https://addictionresource.com/drugs/amphetamine/. What was once thought to be a problem only in rural areas has expanded to cover large swaths of every state, including major cities.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix View Post
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
That's exactly what some modern anti-depressants feel like, except they take a long time to work. Take Wellbutrin for example, or Lexapro. Sometimes taken together. Lexapro has a more calming effect whereas Wellbutrin has more of an activating effect.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix View Post
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbital View Post

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Well, it was still less volatile than speedballs.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Every time I use cannabis I listen to the whole ProjectX album, it is awesome. And it doesn't matter, you are on weed or on CBD oils, the effect is almost the same. I use CBD as a medicine for my insomnia because it was proven that CBD oils help us in defeating diseases like insomnia, depression, or anxiety, and it also has no adverse effects on our health, that is why a lot of doctors recommend such a product in different cases. Even during the COVID19 pandemic threat, you can take your dose because it is also possible to get those CBD oils delivered in front of your house. You can read more on Urban Aroma
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Well I also like smoking weed and listening music
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Oh my God, this is really awesome. I like marijuana and some good music. This is my favorite way to relax and to have some fun.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear