The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only)
Old 20th February 2020
Here for the gear

4all tha smokers up in here . Peace!
Old 20th February 2020
Lives for gear

Another Quasimodo, sounds good while partoking (which I'm doing right now):
Old 14th April 2020
Here for the gear

As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos. Totally different to today's drugs. Much more safer, but still can be harmful. Amphetamine addiction is a crisis in the United States based on this article https://addictionresource.com/drugs/amphetamine/. What was once thought to be a problem only in rural areas has expanded to cover large swaths of every state, including major cities.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix View Post
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
That's exactly what some modern anti-depressants feel like, except they take a long time to work. Take Wellbutrin for example, or Lexapro. Sometimes taken together. Lexapro has a more calming effect whereas Wellbutrin has more of an activating effect.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix View Post
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Old 15th April 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbital View Post

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Well, it was still less volatile than speedballs.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Oh my God, this is really awesome. I like marijuana and some good music. This is my favorite way to relax and to have some fun. By the way, if you also like marijuana, but do not have a good product provider then you should appeal to Magic Mushrooms Canada, as they are the best in this field. I assure you guys that you are gonna like them so make sure you don't miss such a great opportunity.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Well, I was really on marijuana 2 years but got fed up with it. now I am just vaping. By the way, have anyone tried CBD oils? My husband takes pure CBD oil nightly in order to address severe, chronic insomnia. He has tried a number of brands, but he prefers the Love Hemp brand sold by CBD Oils from HealtCanal . Also, the dropper bottle is more secure and leak-resistant than that of other brands he has tried. Now we have seen lots of good feedback from the patches and want to say https://www.healthcanal.com/best/cbd-patches are as well good!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I like smoking it. Not vaping.

Cannabis is a natural plant - Is it Not?.

No-one has the right to tell me if want to poison myself taking a drug. I'm addicted to nicotine, which is worse - in my view.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Cannabis, Marijuana, MaryJane, Hooch, Gunjqa, Spliff,....

Whatever!....

I feel a bit more positive when I smoke it.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Not all the time though. Every 3 days. More or less.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Once you have smoked MJ, your mind is forever "twisted". That is a fact! Take that with a slurp of LSD......
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear