The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Goodbye my faithful friend Webster The Studio Cat
Old 27th February 2020
Goodbye my faithful friend Webster The Studio Cat

My best friend, Webster The Studio Cat Passed away last night.
I got so close to him. I will miss him, and I will always remember him.
He was also my wife's constant companion since she had her prescription drug disaster. Webster was one of the things keeping us happy.

RIP My Fuzzy Friend!
Your friend, Roger
Old 28th February 2020
Man, just as bad today...
I miss Webster so much... He was so gentle and intelligent.
Got a huge hole in me.

I am trying some botanical anti depressant today.

Been through this before, but it was never this bad.

I guess it's better to have loved and lost than to not love.
Old 29th February 2020
Aww man! Sorry to hear the sad news. I'm very fond of my studio cat and she's very close to my heart. I hate the thought that someday she'll also pass on.

Hang in there mate!
Old 29th February 2020
Lives for gear
Been there, it's a tough one. Animals are perfect because they can't do good or bad in the absence of conciousness, hence they're blessed to remain pure. I've lost cats, dogs, it wasn't easy, I'm sure that we'll meet again one day, but until then I have to appreciate what I'm left with as life keeps giving and giving. RIP Webster!
Old 29th February 2020
Thanks guys,
After my wife was assaulted in 2014, then had a near death pharmaceutical blunder in 2018 that left her with complete memory loss and now has severe dementia along with being crippled by a nasty neighbor with a car who tried to run her over... She was #99 since 2014 from what I could gather by looking at statistics on Google... It's probably much worse.

I was emotionally surviving on Webster's love, when he became sick I was dreading this loss.

I had hoped today would be easier, but I woke at 2AM with the familiar panic/suffocation feelings, I got up at 4AM and when my wife asked me who I was I broke down again.
My family is dissolving and I am powerless to stop it it seems.

Fortunately I have a loving son, Justin to help me out. He took on the bulk of housework and cooking.

Maybe posting here will help me, but if it is a problem for anyone else, just give me a shout.

Losing 2 best friends is OTT for me, I can't handle this.
Old 29th February 2020
Lives for gear
My heart goes out to you man. God Bless
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear