The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Music is dangerous
Old 31st March 2019
Deleted 47d171f
Music is dangerous

I have been jamming Cubase for 20 years now and in 2002 I met a witch because of Cubase. I met him because the Daws is like a sound tablature. Like enochian magic tablature. It is horror dangerous. It creates a conjuration point in space in you.

This is what happened to me after I hit a certain combination og sounds after many many years of Cubase jaming.

2002- I met a wizard a tarot man/ who was into magic and the matrix all everything budism occult things. Lived next to me. In an apartment. I became friends with him.

One night I have a dream where he chants gulping deep in my dream with his wife who I also met. Super sect guy.First him deep and horror evil then her sharp and hissing like horror. Then a cat eats me. Circa 10 words each. Then my solarplexus vibrates extremely strong.

1 week after the ritual I some how decide to swollow my sperm in a shot glass. Something I never would have done.

It has now gone 16 years since the spirit invokation. I have had a horror in my chest in my solar plexus a fear and a horror. it has been horrable guys!

and....Right...when I met him I was offered these drums as a coincidence called Toontrack drums from HELL. Hell of coarse!

16 years now with a demonic fear in my chest!

I have been sitting all alone in my room for 16 years now with a demon in my solar plexus.
Old 31st March 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Undercover View Post
I have been jamming Cubase for 20 years now and in 2002 I met a witch because of Cubase. I met him because the Daws is like a sound tablature. Like enochian magic tablature. It is horror dangerous. It creates a conjuration point in space in you.

This is what happened to me after I hit a certain combination og sounds after many many years of Cubase jaming.

2002- I met a wizard a tarot man/ who was into magic and the matrix all everything budism occult things. Lived next to me. In an apartment. I became friends with him.

One night I have a dream where he chants gulping deep in my dream with his wife who I also met. Super sect guy.First him deep and horror evil then her sharp and hissing like horror. Then a cat eats me. Circa 10 words each. Then my solarplexus vibrates extremely strong.

1 week after the ritual I some how decide to swollow my sperm in a shot glass. Something I never would have done.

It has now gone 16 years since the spirit invokation. I have had a horror in my chest in my solar plexus a fear and a horror. it has been horrable guys!

and....Right...when I met him I was offered these drums as a coincidence called Toontrack drums from HELL. Hell of coarse!

16 years now with a demonic fear in my chest!

I have been sitting all alone in my room for 16 years now with a demon in my solar plexus.
it was not the music
it was the bad weed

ask your parents to spring for a doctor andor a shrink to help you get better

and go see a preacherman at a church and ask him about Jesus
Old 31st March 2019
Here for the gear
Just let the demon out and make some dubstep....
Old 31st March 2019
This!

Many people have this experience. Truly horrifying.
Old 31st March 2019
Here for the gear
YES YEEEESSSS.... push your limiter harder, crank up the autotune, and bounce it to mp3... FEEEEED MEEEEEE!!!!!!

^^

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search