The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I am a gear guru...
Old 17th December 2018
  #31
Lives for gear
 
maisonvague's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
If a sequencer leaves Chicago with a tempo of 79BPM at the same time a drum machine with a tempo of 102 BPM leaves NYC at the same time what will the difference of their tempos be after 225 miles and a average ground speed of 63 MPH in Kilometers per hour with a northwesterly wind of 8 knots and time signatures of 5/8 and 3/4?
I'm sure the guru will come along shortly with an answer.

But in the meantime, perhaps you could tell us the jitter measurements for the two drum machines. And are they sync'd to an Atari?
Old 17th December 2018
  #32
Old 17th December 2018
  #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonvague View Post
I'm sure the guru will come along shortly with an answer.

But in the meantime, perhaps you could tell us the jitter measurements for the two drum machines. And are they sync'd to an Atari?
It varies with drum machine model.
Old 17th December 2018
  #34
Lives for gear
 
12tone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
If the employees of Moog and Sequential were forced to fight to the death who’d win and why?
Definitely Sequential – hipsters in NC are kinda soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
Same question but this time Waldorf and Arturia...

If a sequencer leaves Chicago with a tempo of 79BPM at the same time a drum machine with a tempo of 102 BPM leaves NYC at the same time what will the difference of their tempos be after 225 miles and a average ground speed of 63 MPH in Kilometers per hour with a northwesterly wind of 8 knots and time signatures of 5/8 and 3/4?
Depends on how many were put down during happy hour at the Waldorf Astoria.
Old 17th December 2018
  #35
Lives for gear
 
robotunes's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcearl View Post
Remain in 3rd
You're a gear guru on GS and advising me not to shift to the next gear? Sounds fishy to me...
Old 17th December 2018
  #36
Lives for gear
 
Stevism's Avatar
My only question is will you be my gear friend? Same goes for anyone else in the Philly area that doesn’t mind my posts on here
Old 17th December 2018
  #37
Yes, of course, out with the old...in with the new
Old 18th December 2018
  #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Definitely Sequential – hipsters in NC are kinda soft.



Depends on how many were put down during happy hour at the Waldorf Astoria.

Where is it that hipsters aren’t kinda soft?
Old 19th December 2018
  #39
Lives for gear
 
12tone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post

Where is it that hipsters aren’t kinda soft?
Who says they're soft?!? They've mastered the dangerous art of cutting an avocado in half and taking the pit out.
Old 19th December 2018
  #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Who says they're soft?!? They've mastered the dangerous art of cutting an avocado in half and taking the pit out.
Yes, dangerous is the 1st thing that comes to mind when I see a group of gay lumberjacks.
Old 19th December 2018
  #41
Lives for gear
 
12tone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowman9 View Post
Yes, dangerous is the 1st thing that comes to mind when I see a group of gay lumberjacks.
That is indeed a daunting situation, which could be immediately diffused by declaring, "I'm not not that kinda slut, I'm a Gearslut!"...henceforth instantaneous collective revulsion from the PLS (Pansy Lumberjack Squad).

One of the few benefits of being a gearslut, albeit potentially useful.
Old 20th December 2018
  #42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
That is indeed a daunting situation, which could be immediately diffused by declaring, "I'm not not that kinda slut, I'm a Gearslut!"...henceforth instantaneous collective revulsion from the PLS (Pansy Lumberjack Squad).

One of the few benefits of being a gearslut, albeit potentially useful.


GS to rescue! What is this world coming to?
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump