The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ive simplified my setup. Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 2nd February 2018
Gear Nut

ive simplified my setup.

got rid of my voyager, still have my mpc 2500.

i do sample based hippity hoppy, i had this grand vision of what i wanted to do, it involved preamps for the samples to go thru out of turntable and all this other nonsense, i just recently got into DAWS, have always been against it.

i used my voyager money to buy omnisphere, logic and serato sample.

i dont have a soundcloud, because this was just a hobby for me,

i now use serato sample to cut samples, then i use the mpc to play them on the pads, i use omnisphere to add cool sounds.

i have a scarlett 2i4 to upload my vinyl then chop em, i got a firewire midas that i can use as a virtual mixer, theres alot of work to be done but i can already see how productive i will be and even these past days just messing around ive found myself making pretty neat stuff.

sorry for the rant.
Old 4th February 2018
I'm always a big fan of keeping your signal chain and gain stages "simple & stupid."

CJ
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search