The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Computer is dangerous
Old 17th December 2017
Deleted 47d171f
Computer is dangerous

A few days ago I decided to delete all my files(Music projects). Right when I did it I saw my whole head drei. To the side. Pull.

Super power

and also think of all the people you fuse the audio with. You fuse with them. In the universe. It is not good.

Another thing I think is strange is the Ludwiig black magic Snare drum and then the Toontrack Drums from HELL..Pretty strange.

When I deleted the files I felt the biggest releif.

I am a little psychic.Just wanted to share some stuff with someone out there. I am recording to tape from now on and I feel so much better.

Also think. The future can do what ever they want with your files. 1000 years from now or even 200.

Well merry christmas.

I have a big problem.
Old 17th December 2017
m03
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Undercover View Post
I have a big problem.
Okay.
Old 17th December 2017
Did you make a backup
Old 18th December 2017
Lives for gear

Why?

Next you'll be running your tapes through the degausser. It's one thing to think you aren't being productive on the computer because instead of producing music you are spending time in forums, surfing the web, and playing games on the computer, but to suggest computers are "dangerous", that's just nonsense!!!

I used to use open reel, still have a Tascam 424, but I'm far more productive on the computer than I ever was with tape.
Old 30th April 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefellh View Post
Why?

Next you'll be running your tapes through the degausser. It's one thing to think you aren't being productive on the computer because instead of producing music you are spending time in forums, surfing the web, and playing games on the computer, but to suggest computers are "dangerous", that's just nonsense!!!

I used to use open reel, still have a Tascam 424, but I'm far more productive on the computer than I ever was with tape.
IMO, this is a Big reason why im rather insistent on getting, having, and eventually using hardware synths and peripherals, and not settling for computer-based softsynths, if at all possible, which i have plenty of as a Plan F. The other features of the computer are just waaay too distracting for me.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search