The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New house, everything set up (I think??) Turntable not playing from master out.
Old 23rd August 2017
Here for the gear

New house, everything set up (I think??) Turntable not playing from master out.

So, basically there's a 12 channel mixer with several things connected and playing fine, including a DJ setup. So the Master out of the dj mixer (Ecler Nuo 3.0) is hooked to one of the channels of the 12 chan.

2 cdj's working fine; though the turntable (connected into one of the phono ins) isn't coming out of the main system.. just the booth monitor next to the decks. All the lights on the Ecler are coming up as usual, everything seems fine, but only audio from the booth monitor (booth output); and the CDJ's (connected into the line ins) work fine through both the main system and the booth monitor.

Why the f*** is the turntable not coming through the master out??

Please help.

J
Old 23rd August 2017
Have you consulted with the manual?
Old 12th April 2018
Never buy Ecler

Old post, but I'll try to help here. Ecler is probably the worst company I've ever bought from. The issue probably comes from the unit itself, then.

I had a Nuo 3, and some friends bought the 4 and 2, some years ago, and none of them work today. Mine was broken from the start, I could never use it, and contacting them was a nightmare, like dealing with some incompetents who don't care about their customers at all.

Good luck. Vestax or A&H make muuuuch better stuff. Anyone does, basically.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search