The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Oktava Modded MK-012, Peluso CEMC6 or Josephson C42

...the best possible small or medium diaphragm condenser matched pairs for mic'ing acoustic guitar. My considerations are: Oktava MK-012 (w/Oktavamods) Peluso CEMC6 Josephson C42 Was contemplating MXL603 (Oktavamod Ultimate Mod) But figure I'd bite the bullet and go to better mics for openers. I've listened to an acoustic guitar recording using a pair of Peluso CEMC6's...

View Post

Pictures Of Mic'ed Up Drum Kits In The Studio

Here's my little contribution. I built this studio a few months ago. I bought the kit - a new Gretsch Renown. Kick - RE20 Snare top SM57 Snare bottom - Octava MK-012 Hats Peluso CEMC-6 Rack Toms - Senn 421s Floor Tom - ATM25 Overheads Peluso P-12s Going into Metric Halo ULN-8s 3d. Sometimes Millennia HV-3D.

View Post

Advanced Audio / Peluso capsule compatibilty?

...PCB, and was hoping it was replaceable with a more expensive (USD $253), Peluso P-84 capsule. Your asking if the CEMC-6 (USD$95), is a straight swap? The AA replacement capsules for the CM-1084 are USD$50, so would there be any advantage in real terms, as they are both on the cheap side/ possibly the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The Peluso CEMC-6 is a solid-state small diaphragm condenser microphone. The CEMC-6 ships with a fixed cardioid pattern capsule with a 20-millimeter gold sputtered diaphragm. The capsule is easily swapped with additional capsules (not included) that provide omni-directional, cardioid, wide cardioid, or hyper-cardioid patterns. The CECM-6 features a 10 dB and 20dB pad switch and a two-position high pass filter with 75hz and 150hz settings. This is a very versatile microphone used in the studio for vocals and acoustic instruments to drum overheads. For the remote recorder this is a great mic for orchestras and live audience tapers. You'll always get great results from one of the most versatile best sounding small diaphragm mics on the market. Additional capsules with omni-directional, cardioid, wide cardioid, and hyper-cardioid patterns available. Acoustically matched pairs available with our Stereo Kit. The Single CEMC-6 ships with a hard mount. The Peluso Small Diameter Shock Mount is available separately. Includes one CEMC-6 Microphone with Cardioid Capsule, a Hard Mount, and Wooden Storage Box