The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Revalver 4

Peavey Electronics

ReValver® 4 is redesigned from the ground up featuring more in depth modeling allowing for even more realism in tone, dynamics & feel in a stand alone program or as a AAX, VST or AU plug in. New RIR 2 Cabinet Modeling takes convolution modeling of cabinets to another level while ACT™ Audio Cloning Technology allows incredible instrument modeling on the input and tone matching on the output. A new GUI & UI features a Pedal Board for stomp modules, effects rack for post amp effects, the ability to run two rigs in parallel and GIG Mode for seamless switching between presets for live use. 3rd party VST/AU plug ins can be hosted within ReValver and full MIDI integration is available. Download ReValver 4 for free here, browse the Amp Store for a wealth of extra modules, ACT content and bundles.

• Nominate your favourite guitar amp simulation plug-ins
    S-gear
  • Giving up
    I think I have reached the end of my trying to mix a professional sounding song. I have been on and off mixing for over 20 years. I started with a cassette 4 track, moved to reel to reel 8 track,...
  • Is there anything better than TH3?
    I demoed Overloud TH3 and I love it. I'm about to purchase it. Up until then I thought Bias was the best. Never liked Amplitube. I'm mainly concerned with metal tones. Is there anything better? ...
  • best guitar virtual rigs
    i'm working on some pop recording sessions soon, and was thinking of purchasing guitar rig 5 for most guitar parts, however just wanted to check to see if there's anything out there better i might...
  • Decent VSTs for Drumming & Guitar?
    Hello! I'd like getting into playing and making Metal. More specific metal ballads / melodic metal / power metal. I play the bass but I have no room for a drumkit, or the spare room for a...
  • ITB stomp pedals/real stomps
    Two part post... What ITB stomp pedals do you swear by? I have all the ik stuff, guitar rig from NI. I was looking at bx's line, but at 50 bucks a pop, they cost as much as an actual stomp... ...
  • Peavey ReValver 4 - ACT Combo and ACT Rack released!
    Hello, We are very pleased to announce that Peavey released the long anticipated ACT Combo, a ReValver 4 add-on module capable of analyzing the gain/distortion and frequency content of a guitar...
  • Bass Guitar VST Options
    Hi all, so I currently have NI Ultimate Komplete 10 which has several bass guitar vsts in it. I also have used Spectrasonics Trilian which I liked a lot. I am now in a position to either buy some...
  • Most realistic amp sim VST?
    Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps sound/feel. Have used GR5 for years, and while it is useful (especially for fx), I've...
  • punchy, biting metal guitar tone
    Hi guys! I am wondering what components are needed to achiev a guitar tone similar to the one "Obey the Brave" have in their song "Full Circle". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPgy8AMaSeg ...
  • Looking For Guitar Software
    I'm looking for guitar software that contains as many tones and styles under the roof as possible. I only have 1 crappy guitar and a big muff pedal to hand, yet I need to have as many tones as...
  • S-Gear overrated? vs Amplitube sucks?
    In my opinion Amplitube has a sound which you can manipulate to fit into a recording. S-Gear is good but not as...
  • Need a suggestion on stompboxes/amps to record a decent EP at home haha
    Happy New Year everyone! :) I've got 2 months to spare at home, so I decided that I might record an EP in the meanwhile. Even though, I'm pretty much all-set with the gear right now, I still feel...
  • Are Guitar Amp Sim plugins really able to compete with the likes of Kemper & Axe-FX?
    Hi all, Yes I am fully aware that guitar amp sims discussions are quite plentiful on this forum and I am not trying to repeat any questions here, but rather settle, or at least attempt to settle a...
  • HoRNet releases Guitar Kit, amp, cabinet and mic simulator
    HoRNet has released Guitar Kit, a complete guitar sound solution that includes and amplifier, cabinet and microphone emulation. Guitar Kit uses physical models to build many type of sounds letting...