The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

ReValver 4

Peavey Electronics®, one of the industry’s most progressive musical instrument and audio equipment manufacturers, is proud to introduce the groundbreaking ReValver™ 4 amplifier modeling software. Redesigned from the ground up, this latest version of the award-winning ReValver software contains...

View Post

HoRNet releases Guitar Kit, amp, cabinet and mic simulator

Hey, they all sound great as well, and apart from S-Gear I have them all. There's room for different sounds and different approaches to getting those sounds. I've been playing with Guitar Kit for a few hours now and am really enjoying it a lot. Yes it sounds better (to my ears) with a tube screamer...

View Post

macOS High Sierra (10.13) - share your experiences here!

You could try running the free force au auval tool which seems to work fine. All of my Sierra AU's are still in tact but I backed up my au cache and reused it after the HS install followed by my usual cycling of the auval tool off then on twice. Works like a charm.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

ReValver® 4 is redesigned from the ground up featuring more in depth modeling allowing for even more realism in tone, dynamics & feel in a stand alone program or as a AAX, VST or AU plug in. New RIR 2 Cabinet Modeling takes convolution modeling of cabinets to another level while ACT™ Audio Cloning Technology allows incredible instrument modeling on the input and tone matching on the output. A new GUI & UI features a Pedal Board for stomp modules, effects rack for post amp effects, the ability to run two rigs in parallel and GIG Mode for seamless switching between presets for live use. 3rd party VST/AU plug ins can be hosted within ReValver and full MIDI integration is available. Download ReValver 4 for free here, browse the Amp Store for a wealth of extra modules, ACT content and bundles.