The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The PEARLMAN “CHURCH” microphone is a faithful remake of the Stanley Church MGM microphone from the 1950’s. I have stayed true to the original schematics including the use of vintage, refurbished K47 and M7 capsules, a hand selected 6072 dual triode (12AY7) and the original TRIAD transformer that is being made again especially for PEARLMAN MICROPHONES after fifty years of it not being available. The CHURCH mic is built in the same housing as the TM-1 and comes with all the goodies; power supply, shockmount, handbuilt Mogami cable and aluminum carrying case. This is truly a limited edition mic as only a limited number can be built.

Discussions

The UB-Xa Synthesizer

Hi Rob, thanks for sharing your story - it sounds too familiar :). It's quite fascinating as I am receiving many similar stories from other people and this brings back some of my own memories. My experience goes back to the early '80's when there were still lots of bars and clubs with live music. In...

View Post

How low is too low?

Physics. Mixing bass can lead to phase cancellation. Also, because it has a lot of energy, there's only room for so much.

View Post

Has anyone rented a countryside house/building to record a one-off session in?

[email protected] - I absolutely love old churches. One of the houses I used to work out of was a residential conversion of a small church. The living room/former sanctuary sounded AMAZING. If the owner hadn't sold the place, or if I could have afforded to buy it, I would still be there to this day.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?