The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Substance is a deeply produced bass engine combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, full live brass sections, huge polysynths, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and much more into single patches. The focus is not realistic emulation, it’s about creating new & powerful sounds that push the boundaries of bass.

Discussions

looking for a pro ghost producer

you are the reason why the industry is saturated full of mindless, regurgitated **** music with talentless fakes behind the decks all for a quick shot of fame and money but zero substance, skill, or passion. go out and make your own music, you are what's wrong with the music scene today.

View Post

Has anyone heard of the new output bass module called substance?

...like down loads: Hi Rahim, Thanks so much for reaching out. Typically our products are delivered digitally via download in Output Hub. SUBSTANCE is a 4.74 GB download. However, we are happy to mail you a USB hard drive containing your purchased products and installers for an additional cost. Depending on your order and shipping address,...

View Post

Logic Pro Multicore Benchmarktest !

For what I have understand the differences are only the way they name settings but the substance are the same. I think research "8700k asus dynamic-adaptive voltage" you can find the solution. For example (if I am not wrong and remember that I am a newbe on overclock so don't do that without confirmation) in...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides