The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,725
Views: 12,725
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So its awkward but its on a table now. (49 inch 4K display) I have a daw desk, but being so close I assume is an issue being so...

Jaybird
replies: 0 views: 735
Jaybird 22nd January 2017

Excuse me for being a total noob here, but really need some guidance. I've acquired wave stems from the studio where my band...

Ali Jafri
replies: 9 views: 4,568
nenova 8th January 2017

So I have a midi controller and have my clips playing on the playlist in songmode. I want to play automation in live (as in...

Gusss
replies: 1 views: 737
Gusss 8th January 2017

Hi, gearslutz all around. I have purchased a Keylab 25, much more for the AL2 than for the keyboard itself (which didn't...

NyquistDream
replies: 1 views: 1,808
NyquistDream 11th December 2016

Hi, I am considering switching from Reaper to Samplitude (or Sonar). Things I very much like in Reaper are the spline automation...

gregh
replies: 0 views: 770
gregh 11th December 2016

Hey guys, I have a bit of an issue. I have an ART USB Dual Pre Interface, and I downloaded the drivers for it - everything sounds...

poltergeist2005
replies: 1 views: 1,058
Fernand 23rd November 2016

Are there any upsides? Tried it and I really find it confusing, but really wanted to try using it after I watched Seamlessr...

Jugoshin
replies: 3 views: 791
Jugoshin 8th October 2016

ll try and make this quick. Essentially I upgraded from fl 10 to 12 recently and when I used to record in 10 I could select the...

doom3crazy
replies: 2 views: 2,233
lovessuperstrats 6th October 2016

Hi all. So I've got a project I'm working on at the moment, and I've got lots of my vocal recordings chopped up in the playlist,...

nutrig
replies: 0 views: 794
nutrig 17th September 2016

Hey guys. I'm wondering how to remove the MIDI velocity on MIDI clips? I've been using FL Studio for a long time now and this...

MisterCrayle
replies: 0 views: 761
MisterCrayle 31st July 2016

I use to have no problems with version 9 and 10. The tutorials on line made it quick and easy, but with the latest, it does not...

Jason rocks
replies: 3 views: 1,536
Plush 28th July 2016

Hi all, I've been demoing FL 12 and I really like it. I'm new to FL. Cubase was/is my main DAW. One thing I don't understand...

twitter
replies: 3 views: 844
twitter 24th July 2016

I have a MacBook Air that I recently installed Windows 10 in Boot Camp on. I wanted to install Windows so that I could run FL...

chandelierbeats
replies: 4 views: 1,025
chandelierbeats 18th July 2016

Any fix for Fairlight Constellation Dream running on V3, to stop from crashing, when VCA's being assigned???

NaveenMrBlue
replies: 0 views: 849
NaveenMrBlue 16th June 2016

Hey... I think I would be one of the Niche Fairlight user... I am currently using Fairlight Constellation Dream... Fairlight...

NaveenMrBlue
replies: 0 views: 974
NaveenMrBlue 16th June 2016

I know that this question has been asked before but I haven't gotten a satisfactory answer... Does any one know how to use Mod...

alleniscool
replies: 0 views: 725
alleniscool 11th June 2016

Because apparently it's not industry recognised enough to get it's own sub-section... :lol: Where my FL brothers at?!...

JC Biffro
replies: 16 views: 2,096
alleniscool 11th June 2016

Hello, I have a quick question concerning my REC button on my Maschine MK2 (Black). It was functioning for a while and now it's...

jaronthesecret
replies: 0 views: 1,049
jaronthesecret 2nd May 2016

... was just released. The showstoppers of the previous versions for me were issues in the freeze function. The big...

syntonica
replies: 1 views: 2,112
lovessuperstrats 13th April 2016

I have been watching videos and messing with Tracktion 5 over the weekend. This program seems extremely advanced to me. It does...

sam c
replies: 7 views: 3,798
Syphax 3rd April 2016

I'm experiencing a ton of lag, latency, and overall garbley-ness in Audition during playback. I end up having to switch off...

B. Toast
replies: 1 views: 1,153
Deleted d78e603 29th March 2016

I got sick of Reaper's MIDI, quantize, and grid settings getting in my way so I exported my track into EnergyXT for a change. ...

Nystagmus
replies: 1 views: 1,227
mirka 3rd March 2016

Hello, Yes..Let's discuss the new and cool Bitwig Studio here. Your thoughts, feedback, love, expectations, feature...

muziksculp
replies: 12 views: 3,947
muziksculp 2nd March 2016

Model G751JL-DS71 I have been on with ASUS tech support 10 times. Restored the computer to factory 2 times on the...

Rickstacy
replies: 1 views: 1,005
parkay909 6th January 2016

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this so move it to proper section if needed. I'm having an issue with...

T. The Manager
replies: 2 views: 1,399
Nystagmus 29th December 2015

Anyone tried cascading DAW controllers in FLstudio ? Does Flstudio allow for multiple mcus ? For example an MCUpro and an...

Gusss
replies: 0 views: 900
Gusss 28th December 2015

I recently discovered FL Studio 12, and downloaded the crossover beta for OSX. I have a 42" touchscreen system, using a...

brucerothwell
replies: 20 views: 3,053
Psychlist1972 27th October 2015

Jaycen Joshua states: FL-Studio sounds louder... he gets better results out of projects produced on FL-Studio but without giving...

TJP
replies: 98 views: 16,085
Claborn 27th October 2015

Hi, I have around 200 old tape multitrack recordings with varying tempo's over the songs. I'm searching for a program that...

saken
replies: 4 views: 1,019
saken 18th October 2015

Hi, I have my ruler located at a specfic location where I want to apply timewarp to. Is there any shortcut that I can press, so...

saken
replies: 0 views: 1,012
saken 17th October 2015

Just curious if anyone is using this yet? I am knee deep in Studio One, but I never realized how important it was for me to...

FNM
replies: 14 views: 3,940
FNM 26th March 2015

Hi here, Well, I need a absolute rock solid audio tracking software and a low latency super flexible and also rock solid...

Dyonight
replies: 7 views: 2,586
msmucr 28th December 2014

TRACKTION RELEASES MASTER MIX Highly Anticipated Mastering Plug-in Now Available SEATTLE, WA (December 18, 2014) –...

DavidPhillips
replies: 0 views: 1,678
DavidPhillips 18th December 2014

Hey everyone, there's a cool new video from the Tracktion guys just released, check it out here :...

DavidPhillips
replies: 0 views: 1,950
DavidPhillips 28th November 2014

Press Release : Seattle, WA (June 2nd, 2014) – Tracktion Software Corporation (TSC) has announced the release of an all new,...

DavidPhillips
replies: 1 views: 3,849
Diogo C 5th June 2014

Love Tracktions GUI !!! But damn-it, it lacks a few features the latest DAW's have !! Im learning PT10 and Reaper, but they...

BushmasterM4
replies: 27 views: 3,267
Muser 2nd June 2014

Hello all, A friend wants to do an album of his music, things he recorded years ago. He put together the arrangements and...

slound
replies: 6 views: 2,184
brianbotkiller 17th March 2014

looking at tracktion latest version for windows 7 64bit. any help/advice appreciated 1.is it compatible with focusrite usb...

guitarkeyz
replies: 1 views: 1,507
chucks 14th December 2013

Hi I'm trying to use SSL Alphalink ax / Mixpander / Soundscape V6 / Cubase (Win). I'm completely lost in routing this...

Groff
replies: 4 views: 1,876
Groff 15th October 2013

Its Christmas !!!!! Tracktion 4 is a reality and to be officially announced at Namm tomorrow. Web site will be up also. I...

BushmasterM4
replies: 15 views: 7,569
aman74 14th July 2013

Wow... This might be kool: Home | Tracktion What do you folks think?

analogcabin
replies: 4 views: 2,425
bashville 31st January 2013

Seems the buzz is that Jules (Tracktion, Juce) is, hopefully, working on a new version of Tracktion. Over a the KVR forum, the...

BushmasterM4
replies: 2 views: 1,842
BushmasterM4 3rd December 2012

ok - i was on the basic T3 version a few years ago ( i was cheating on PT and live...cause i like exerimenting with...

Filmusic
replies: 6 views: 2,430
Ki-Lab 16th February 2011

"PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Your registration must be approved by the message board administrators before you may post messages. If...

Jeffguitar
replies: 3 views: 2,407
redddog 11th January 2011

Don't know if this is the right place to post this question - George shall move it if he wants/needs to... I used to work with a...

Admiral James T.
replies: 4 views: 3,592
Admiral James T. 31st May 2009

From my understanding of it, I can't open the symphonic choir WordBuilder in Tracktion. Is that true? Also, if it is, is there...

knee_scrape911
replies: 2 views: 1,336
knee_scrape911 14th March 2008
replies: 5 views: 2,164
chucks 7th November 2007

*I've cross posted this because some of it pertains to gear and some software. Anyway, I'm currently a 002r user on OSX10.3.9...

wyattt
replies: 0 views: 1,228
wyattt 22nd July 2007

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm sorry if it is in the wrong place. As the title says, I have been checking out Mackie...

edwonbass
replies: 4 views: 2,705
camerondye 2nd July 2007

I know it's not one of the more popular DAW's out there, but what's everybody's initial impression of the new software. I've...

camerondye
replies: 0 views: 1,291
camerondye 11th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search