The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Other DAWs

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 4,905
Views: 4,905
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and just got an Mbox mini 2. I was wondering what is the best DAW to use with it? Is the stock...

Tj allingham
replies: 2 views: 296
kca 13 hours ago

So my question is another 'which DAW is best' questions. However, I need a more specific answer. I want to get into producing my...

0ptometristPrime
replies: 2 views: 439
vitocorleone123 16 hours ago

Hi, I will use Pyramix for mostly mastering.But i wonder if anyone using Pyramix for rock/indie music production/mixing. My...

Tunca
replies: 0 views: 149
Tunca 23 hours ago

Hello everyone (excuse my english please) I'm looking for a Fader Controler that works with Native Instruments' Maschine 2...

arT2
replies: 0 views: 190
arT2 1 day ago

New update announced: Phase 4 (phase manupilation synth), voice stacking (and modulation) and a few other things. Bitwig |...

Reptil
replies: 5 views: 362
draig 2 days ago

I understand not every single programm can have its own subforum, but why no subforum for such powerful DAWs like...

Miles Flint
replies: 51 views: 2,387
playon 2 days ago

Hi All, I'm having the following issue with garageband: I've recorded and mixed a track with tons of delay on it. When I...

Bazin
replies: 0 views: 217
Bazin 5 days ago

This is an amazing bargain and $149 gets you the full version of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite (no previous license needed), Spectral...

kraznet
replies: 11 views: 1,182
Bart Nettle 6 days ago

Let me start by saying am being Very very honest with you guys, I have never used a Daw that had as many bugs as Samplitude Pro...

nenova
replies: 18 views: 2,605
Bart Nettle 6 days ago

While installing today I got a message about installing the license to the hard drive or a dongle. I installed to the hard drive...

onewire
replies: 2 views: 240
onewire 6 days ago

I am done with Scamplitude and looking for advice on another DAW. I've been using Scamplitude for about 3 years and have had...

digitalog
replies: 14 views: 963
PascalC 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 229
gentleclockdivid 1 week ago

hello, I have started using Samplitude x2 suite a couple of days ago, When i create a new project i am allowed to set the...

soundcard91
replies: 4 views: 235
soundcard91 2 weeks ago

Title says all: I'd like to see one myself (Bitwig and Logic user). kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 5 views: 378
pettrer 2 weeks ago

Which one would be better? I would call myself an amateur/advance beginner with DAWs. I make hip hop beats. Which would be better...

idk a username
replies: 4 views: 862
RichardNolan 2 weeks ago

List of new features: full patch release notes here: https://downloads.bitwig.com/stable/2.2/Release-Notes-2.2.html And a...

Reptil
replies: 8 views: 854
toowrongfoo 2 weeks ago

Hello. Does anyone know how to use the automation curves in the bottom section of Renoise's interface in order to send MIDI...

fredje
replies: 2 views: 240
Muser 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! here's ow to properly Route Kontakt's Intsruments to Seperate Tracks & use the Aux...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 212
EzVidz 3 weeks ago

New Samplitude Pro X3 Suite user here. I've installed everything from the download links provided and can see iZotope Nectar,...

loopy
replies: 2 views: 856
kelldammit 3 weeks ago

So my mastering chain in FL Studio is: 1. Fruity Parametric EQ 2 2. 3rd Party Compressor 3. 3rd Party Compressor 4. 3rd...

idk a username
replies: 3 views: 674
VenVile 3 weeks ago

So this unit offers dual band eq. My question is simple. Does this unit's 2 band eq shelf it? If not, what would the value of the...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 256
FreshProduce 3 weeks ago

Will the Sunbird VST acoustic guitar library work in FL Studio like Kontakt player libraries work as far as chorded/legato mode...

TheThing
replies: 0 views: 275
TheThing 4 weeks ago

Dear mods, any chance of setting up a separate SADiE thread?

DaveyJones
replies: 18 views: 886
Haigbabe 4 weeks ago

Hi people! Quick Samplitude (pro x2/x3) question: I have a midi track with a vsti piano. Now i want another midi track to get...

Elmbeatz
replies: 4 views: 379
Miles Flint 4 weeks ago

I've hoped to someday get Sequoia, mostly to edit piano classical recordings. It's expensive so not a casual decision. I sort...

rmgatl
replies: 13 views: 557
rmgatl 4 weeks ago

I record a lot of local rappers who bring me instrumentals that they bought to record over. Often these instrumentals don't have...

Jaked4ge
replies: 0 views: 292
Jaked4ge 15th December 2017

Bitwig: For the life of me I can't figure out how to change the velocity for notes. I have been using DAWs for 15 years. I have...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 4 views: 416
movingtomars 6th December 2017

Hi everyone! YouTube This shows how to Link your Midi-keyboard to SampleTank 3 Parameters & how to Route loaded...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 413
EzVidz 6th December 2017

We want to start adding videos we have created to accompany our songs to be projected behind us at live show, and to be synced to...

2ndplayerscore
replies: 2 views: 346
videoteque 5th December 2017

I know there's a DAW subforum but let's be honest - no one will answer there. I can't figure out how to change the note...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 0 views: 365
Jimmy Two Times 2nd December 2017

I am being asked to re-enter the serial number for some of my 32 bit Applied Acoustics plugins, but I can't type the serial...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 1 views: 551
Jimmy Two Times 2nd December 2017

Hey there, I use Live 9 due to the ease of electronic production but am getting fed up with its terrible coding and inability to...

b0se
replies: 6 views: 651
b0se 20th November 2017

Hi Samplitude Guys! What are the Computer Specs of your Samplitude Pro X2 / X3 DAW? Thanks in advance for sharing! Elm.

Elmbeatz
replies: 10 views: 1,024
Raul Ghiran 19th November 2017

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 28 views: 2,556
p3ster 12th November 2017

Hi first post here sorry if this is already covered but having trouble finding info based on my situation I’m in a metal band...

Danauz
replies: 3 views: 542
ramar 6th November 2017

So, I don't know much about DAW's. When I started 10 years ago, I purchased FL Studio producer and realized that I just don't...

NONtoxic12
replies: 2 views: 512
ramar 6th November 2017

Hi everyone! This is a Kontakt related Video on how to Link any knob or fader on your keyboard to any Parameter of multiple...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 292
EzVidz 3rd November 2017

Hello Bitwig 2 is on it's way! https://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/bitwig-studio-2.html

Krzysztof
replies: 35 views: 3,723
rpagala 31st October 2017

As a complete novice to DAWs (I've been using a 24 track portastudio for years), what would be the best DAW for recording...

Licensorsir
replies: 2 views: 596
Licensorsir 31st October 2017

I recently bought a Proteus 2000 on Ebay, and it works perfectly. After some time, I finally got it to playback sound and record...

Christianmaza
replies: 1 views: 392
shanabit 30th October 2017

Hi every one! In this video I'll show you how to use "Multi Input VST's"...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 315
EzVidz 14th October 2017

Hello all. Looking for some great drum hits for French House. Does anybody know where I can find some great ones? Thanks.

unamour
replies: 0 views: 359
unamour 13th October 2017

For some reason cannot open fg-x in my daw and it also will not let me uninstall in gobbler.. i want to try and reinstall it but...

Johnny_Slash
replies: 3 views: 442
Johnny_Slash 3rd October 2017

Hey So im going backpacking in a few weeks. I want to bring my computer, so i can make music while im out there. But i want to...

Tinius
replies: 2 views: 489
Tinius 21st September 2017

Dear friends, I run Samplitude X with a RME UFX. Until now all my work was in the box. I now want to add an analogue console...

fred2bern
replies: 12 views: 681
oboe 14th September 2017

Sound a charge! ISSUE / PROBLEM: I am doing some samples for an instrument in production. There is an issue with some of...

PianoFreek
replies: 0 views: 390
PianoFreek 8th September 2017

I like being honest and blant even when it hurts people.this is because as a christian truth is more important than pleasing...

nenova
replies: 7 views: 1,364
thewonders 7th September 2017

I wanna use the buildt in guitar amps in mixcraft but... no sound. - I use irig hd2 and the signal does show up in the track....

andfra
replies: 0 views: 454
andfra 1st September 2017

Hi all, My first post (so please be gentle). I've been recording music for over 15 years or so. The two tools I've used...

flop71
replies: 2 views: 530
shanabit 29th August 2017

Hey guys, ive been producing out of a crappy laptop for the longest but now invested in a my first desktop. I tried to copied all...

MusicLover32
replies: 2 views: 415
MusicLover32 17th August 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search