The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,887
Views: 16,887
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi. I'm using Wave Candy to figure out the notes of a song. Take a look at this: https://ibb.co/y08Tb3f In the beginning...

krptc
replies: 0 views: 104
krptc 4 hours ago

Hi all. Just opened fl mobile and thought how nice it would be if the basic projects I was working on with the PC were...

bruvvamoff
replies: 0 views: 167
bruvvamoff 1 week ago

I have been trying confoosed to come up with the most practical way to do collaborative work with another two or three band...

nid
replies: 0 views: 92
nid 2 weeks ago

I have a Yamaha PSR EW400 keyboard which I would like to connect to a DAW purely to play the existing instruments in that DAW and...

Will D
replies: 3 views: 153
vitocorleone123 2 weeks ago

Hi people, Not sure whether this is the right place for VST questions but im going to give it a go. Im creating a track and...

hugoagaatsz
replies: 2 views: 135
pefra 2 weeks ago

Hello! It's now time to upgrade my home studio. Have previously used cracked plugins and FL and an old midi 49 of...

tomeri.music
replies: 1 views: 223
Miles Flint 2 weeks ago

I understand not every single programm can have its own subforum, but why no subforum for such powerful DAWs like...

Miles Flint
replies: 66 views: 6,654
AnandaLycs 4 weeks ago

Hi there! First of all I would like this not to become a war between different DAWs. I'm just trying to make a specific point...

castellanos
replies: 6 views: 624
castellanos 4 weeks ago

Hi all. While I manage to get some wicked tunes and jam sessions going sequencing external instruments via fl studio I’m...

Wert kilp
replies: 0 views: 103
Wert kilp 4 weeks ago

I just bought a computer for 1700$ and it maxes out by just one serum patch playing chords in 96khz... Is this normal? AMD...

Neoneon
replies: 14 views: 524
MediaGary 5th September 2020

I have 3 of the Softube Marshalls and get Fruity Wrapper errors when trying to load them and then Fruity freezes and I have to...

don1960lp
replies: 6 views: 142
Alchemedia 5th September 2020

Audacity is clipping all my recordings. Does anyone know why? This is very lame lol The audio waves are no where near getting...

DylanDude
replies: 6 views: 198
RoadRanger 26th August 2020

Hi all, I'm using FL 20, I bought a Novation SL49 MKII midi controller ages ago (~2011) but have never spent much time getting...

Paul195
replies: 0 views: 158
Paul195 20th August 2020

Looks like someone took the live looping capabilities of Live and took it to another level. I’ve not yet tried it, but it looks...

zerocrossing
replies: 11 views: 449
zerocrossing 19th August 2020

I am looking for FL to do basic stuff. I see a lot of producers use it and just want it as an additional source to make music. ...

cap217
replies: 3 views: 408
ZipSnipe 16th July 2020

I am wondering what, in your opinions and best educated guesses, is the state of the art for Linux DAWs? By "state of the...

restpause
replies: 36 views: 8,967
AudioWonderland 11th July 2020

I'm getting started with DAWs (Mac platform) and have multiple licenses to try out from Traction (free downloads from their...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 421
Trensharo 9th July 2020

Edit - sorry for wrong typing - it should be Ensoniq i get it.. I have a question. Let's say i'll bite it and i am willing to...

Deleted bc6012f
replies: 24 views: 1,682
Operadog 7th July 2020

Hi there, I'm using FL Studio 10 on a machine with a Realtek HD Audio Onboard Sound Card. I also have ASIO4ALL v2 installed with...

FeedMeCheese
replies: 38 views: 70,983
BibblyBing 1st July 2020

Hi can anybody advice which daw would work best with a system8 a jdxa and an esq1 i have an old version of fruity loops but think...

broomy
replies: 3 views: 219
broomy 1st June 2020

I produce using an MPC Renaissance and the MPC Software. I'm still using version 1.9. The latest version is a DAW and allows...

ginsuthaironchef
replies: 1 views: 267
Miles Flint 1st June 2020

Hi, How do you export midi files from GarageBand on MAC Catalina?

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 253
fastlanephil 31st May 2020

Hi everyone Does anyone know what's going on with Aurchitect? I use Triumph for mastering and have experienced a problem with...

markmarketstall
replies: 271 views: 36,165
Whitecat 29th May 2020

Hi guys managed to get a free version of fruity loops 10 have several keyboards i want to use with it JDXA System8 and an ESQ1...

broomy
replies: 0 views: 174
broomy 25th May 2020

Hey all! I've been using Garageband on my Macbook Pro to record audiobooks for ACX. ACX has a narrow range of acceptable sound...

HindleyH
replies: 0 views: 239
HindleyH 22nd May 2020

I'm using FL Studio 20.0.01 Build 451 I use the software for it's visual graphic effects using ZGame Visual Editor. Basically...

timbreman
replies: 4 views: 365
timbreman 13th May 2020

Hi, Can anyone please give me their Voiceover settings Audacity please, Many Thanks,kfhkhkfhkh

voiceoversteve
replies: 0 views: 156
voiceoversteve 9th May 2020

First time post in this forum. I just make the odd recording of pipe organs, and do some basic editing. I have tried Audacity,...

Peter Allison
replies: 14 views: 2,561
Camilo Orozco 8th May 2020

beside there is sadly no own Samplitude thread (as discussed below), now Samplitude Pro X5 is announced: - ARA2-support -...

oboe
replies: 2 views: 1,174
oboe 7th May 2020

Hi all, I have my Alesis SR-16 drum machine connected to a Focusrite via a midi cable. I'm using Garageband as my DAW. The midi...

rhythmstatement
replies: 0 views: 223
rhythmstatement 2nd May 2020

Hi All, I was super excited to find out how deeply intergrated LUNA was with the UAD hardware. So much so that you can use it...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 183
ast3rix 29th April 2020

Hi there, For some reason my Chandler TG Mic Cassettes (stereo) are not being found by Cubase as a load a project (as per...

Black Coral
replies: 0 views: 181
Black Coral 28th April 2020

Hi can someone teach me how to open waves plug in Studioracks so i can load peoples presets onto Adobe Audition? Please and...

blond3 jo3
replies: 0 views: 207
blond3 jo3 22nd April 2020

Hello all, New here. My issue: how do I set Cubase 9.5 to connect with Behringer x32 rack for recording and playback. USB is...

dsaum
replies: 1 views: 267
MediaGary 19th April 2020

Help needed Hi Folk , whenever I used Asio for all, I am able to record fine plugging my headphones in the laptop.As...

mxxxv
replies: 3 views: 372
doom64 18th April 2020

I don't use Garage band myself, but my girlfriends niece does. I've been asked to help her record some songs she's written. But I...

Steve Fogal
replies: 12 views: 13,089
payback963 14th April 2020

Hello all, Many years ago, a friend installed pirated FL Studio 12 software. He made many songs with it (for non-commercial...

MRAP
replies: 1 views: 354
sirthought 7th April 2020

I just started on a song and a I have 2 chops in the loop going 1 2 1 2 but on the very first chop of the loop I can hear both...

DePacas
replies: 0 views: 172
DePacas 1st April 2020

Hi. When I drop a vst with its latency on a mixer channel and automate any parameter of the vst I got the latency of the...

Nofolobricity
replies: 0 views: 156
Nofolobricity 30th March 2020

ok, so I'm perplexed ?! Could just be something im missing ... Im using windows fl studio 20 and i have an 808 with the same note...

austinbdot
replies: 0 views: 289
austinbdot 24th March 2020

Hey, when I bounce my stuff in ProX4, I notice bouncing is somewhat slow while the CPU is only taxed at about 25%. I'm running...

PeerSoe
replies: 0 views: 270
PeerSoe 20th March 2020

Hi all, I'm teaching a sound survey class in the Fall. I usually go over everything from analog recording to music synthesis. ...

etherjab
replies: 4 views: 489
etherjab 13th March 2020

Hi everybody, I managed to make a template in Pro tools for an MS matrix on 7 tracks and send it to HW but for some reason I...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 3 views: 581
msmucr 21st February 2020

Does anyone know any good screen recorder for FL studio? I used bandicam but the sound was muted in video so I changed the...

notfairchild
replies: 4 views: 1,118
Vitrix 31st January 2020
replies: 1 views: 417
kuasalogam 21st January 2020

I have an Akai MPK Mini Play that I plug in directly to my Mac while running Garageband. Half the time when I add a built in drum...

wobblewobble
replies: 1 views: 401
bitleyTM 20th January 2020

Mixcraft

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO...

bill5
replies: 31 views: 6,303
SingerSongWriter 15th January 2020

...and boy does it look good!

SawneyBean
replies: 3 views: 991
bill5 28th December 2019

I researched this and found tons of people having issues with FL exporting their tracks at a lower volume but the opposite is...

dbynes
replies: 10 views: 3,083
francesco.dieci 24th December 2019

Samplitude Pro X 2017/2018 - Mixer display Read a 2011-2012 thread that talked about resizing the mixer. Did that...

init0
replies: 4 views: 1,178
init0 15th December 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search