The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,836
Views: 8,836
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Magix site kinda stinks in comparing their two DAWs. Which do you like and why? I used Sony Acid in various editions...

DoctorBonkers
replies: 3 views: 331
SluttyMcSlut 3 days ago

I'm looking for a Windows platform Video App that will work with my Artist Series Controllers. I had been using Vegas up to ver....

Keyplayer
replies: 15 views: 301
Keyplayer 3 days ago

Which 64-bit daw and its version you consider fastest and most stable? In 00s there hardly were any 64-bit daws but versions from...

yrdlof
replies: 30 views: 1,591
yrdlof 6 days ago

Hello guys, So I'm testing AP8 and I'd like to know what you guys loved about this DAW. This way I can make sure the soul...

Zacchino
replies: 46 views: 4,737
Gusss 1 week ago

It's my first time ever downloading a DAW and trying to put vst plug in using reaper. I tried to download a simple acoustic piano...

derpityderp777
replies: 2 views: 304
rboy 1 week ago

I'm impressed so far. Samplitude was already a very strong DAW, but the new release has come a long way with respect to some of...

KelbyVP
replies: 8 views: 532
Voivodinevampyr 1 week ago

Hello, I am working on a podcast on Adobe Audition, and I am having issues with random pops and clicks most likely from the...

Stephen Tea
replies: 1 views: 273
Poinzy 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Just want to run this problem i have with my DAW. I am currently using Samplitude music studio 2017 version. I...

solebeats22
replies: 2 views: 193
solebeats22 3 weeks ago

Team: Could someone explain to me why you would prefer splitting out your channels over copying patterns multiple times in...

streetblaze804
replies: 0 views: 215
streetblaze804 3 weeks ago

I recently purchased Bitwig Studio v2.4.2 and enjoying it on my Surface Pro in multi touch tablet mode. However, I don’t...

Artmuzz
replies: 0 views: 268
Artmuzz 3 weeks ago

Hi- I just dug out my MAC which has been in storage and the boot drive isn’t working. I need to Boot up a project in...

Parispro
replies: 0 views: 176
Parispro 4 weeks ago

This is an amazing bargain and $149 gets you the full version of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite (no previous license needed), Spectral...

kraznet
replies: 31 views: 3,874
troggg 4 weeks ago

Hey Guys! Long time no see. Quick question. Anyone using Audition for serious recording? I borrowed an Apogee Quartet from a...

greatgreatriver
replies: 2 views: 279
bgood 4 weeks ago

Hello friends. Let me start by apologizing in advance for such a lengthy post lol. Guess I'll get straight to the point. I have...

Jkonner
replies: 0 views: 257
Jkonner 13th November 2018

Here's a presentation of the Bitwig 2.4 Sampler instrument. It now has granular and wavetable functions! :synth:...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 464
e6400ultra 12th November 2018

It is a copy of the post I made at ImageLine forum. "I would like to get the idea how the behaviour of the FLS is with the...

DAH
replies: 0 views: 248
DAH 2nd November 2018

hi! before i start, thanks for taking the time and trying to help me :) some backgrounds to me. i use FL Studio since maybe 9...

Caine
replies: 1 views: 378
SluttyMcSlut 31st October 2018

I see a good few people here got the Samplitude X3 offer for Magix last time and wanted to know after purchased you were pleased...

CosmicOutpost
replies: 5 views: 490
Bart Nettle 28th October 2018

Dear mods, any chance of setting up a separate SADiE thread?

DaveyJones
replies: 23 views: 1,796
Boban 26th October 2018

I used the free public beta they had available and the release version is just as good. So far, it's the most stable release of...

vitocorleone123
replies: 7 views: 1,384
GYang 17th October 2018

I thought i would start a thread because, to my knowledge, there isnt one on Tracktion Waveform. After trying Biotek 2...

David Carlyon
replies: 3 views: 286
GYang 17th October 2018

Did anybody notice? When exporting raw tracks in samplitude and Sequoia Resulting file has a slightly exaggerated low end . ...

vitaliano
replies: 0 views: 308
vitaliano 16th October 2018

I have been recording some guitar melodies to Edison to use it as a sample. Unfortunately either due to my poor playing skills or...

cfxtrt
replies: 1 views: 361
SluttyMcSlut 10th October 2018

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO...

bill5
replies: 20 views: 1,397
gearhead1 10th October 2018

Title says all: I'd like to see one myself (Bitwig and Logic user). kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 27 views: 1,757
antic604 4th October 2018

I've been working in Logic for a few years now, but mainly just for recording instruments/multitrack recordings. As I've become...

dogtrain
replies: 2 views: 388
monkiusz 3rd October 2018

Let me start by saying am being Very very honest with you guys, I have never used a Daw that had as many bugs as Samplitude Pro...

nenova
replies: 35 views: 5,676
Gorgar 29th September 2018

I was trying to do midi out track in FL Studio 12 channel rack. Midi data is recording but no sound coming. The other channels...

dkali1
replies: 1 views: 445
MPrinsen 26th September 2018

dL55OdasWxg -Sampler overhaul -Extended MIDI channel support -New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter -New devices: Note FX...

mickbenjamins
replies: 11 views: 1,668
David Carlyon 25th September 2018

I cannot make work any kinda of plugin like Waves S1, Vitalizer, Bx stuff... all stereo spread plugins (except the Haas effect...

wesleyestudiobr
replies: 3 views: 448
wesleyestudiobr 18th September 2018

Hi guys I'm a very untypical Ableton Live user. I'm a guy who mainly play music rather than program it, and I totally suck at...

Balthazar
replies: 17 views: 1,069
johnnyboy5000 16th September 2018

Anybody remember Cool Edit Pro from way back in the day? ahhhh man, getting nostailgic here, I remember the first time I ever...

dullfangs
replies: 16 views: 1,052
deedeeyeah 6th September 2018

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 32 views: 4,356
apoclypse 5th September 2018

Hello! I work with an Avid S6 and I have someone coming in tomorrow who would like to use the S6 with his Reaper mixes and...

jackconnolly
replies: 0 views: 359
jackconnolly 26th August 2018

Like it says.i am trying to send MIDI to The Drop using a MIDI signal other than the included MIDI out plugin.reason being is i...

Idontcare
replies: 0 views: 357
Idontcare 24th August 2018

It´s interesting to see that no one in the professional realm uses Audition (of course it can be exceptions), I can only see the...

Roloalcien
replies: 11 views: 1,172
Roloalcien 21st August 2018

I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with PT Native over the years, I wouldn't mind getting out of the subs so I'm looking...

ShadowAMD
replies: 11 views: 740
KBSoundSmith 19th August 2018

I enjoy some of Adobe Audition's workflows for quick editing of stereo wav files, and even some mastering processing. However it...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 0 views: 534
ChrisNunchuck 15th August 2018

hi folks iv got an imac running logic with a focusrite scarlet 2i2 (2nd gen) interface. now, alls good, im making choons and...

Richarddthompson
replies: 1 views: 443
planetdrumz 12th August 2018

Dear friends, I run Samplitude X with a RME UFX. Until now all my work was in the box. I now want to add an analogue console...

fred2bern
replies: 13 views: 1,519
Craigster 7th August 2018

scarlet 18 i8 v1 I think and garage band .set -3db scarlet mix control main dial record in stereo pan slightly off centre Chanel...

jd800
replies: 0 views: 319
jd800 26th July 2018

Hello, is anyone using the DrivenByMoss Bitwig extension that brings Push 1 & 2 control to Bitwig? I'm considering...

Treebase DMX
replies: 0 views: 565
Treebase DMX 16th July 2018

So I stumbled upon this last night. ACID Pro & ACID Music Studio – Simply produce music Sounds like it's totally...

gravyface
replies: 8 views: 1,487
aura 14th July 2018

hello I would like to translate 303 bassline patterns from Rebirth 338 made by me a few years ago to real hardware such as a...

VinceVega303
replies: 1 views: 475
Acid Mitch 9th July 2018

I have recently bought a Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol s61 and am trying to link it to Garageband. I have followed the...

horizon2horizon
replies: 0 views: 437
horizon2horizon 7th July 2018

Hi to all the GS community, firs post (I hope it is in the right forum). Kael, from paris, beginning to make some things here and...

KaelSurtour
replies: 4 views: 8,150
thatveca 7th July 2018

I've only ever been able to get it to work 3 or 4 times, that's about it however, whenever I try to do it again it doesn't show...

Liquid Metal
replies: 2 views: 475
Aldred411 4th July 2018

Considering the new producer planet, Does this mean future samplitude versions will not have instruments included as part of...

nenova
replies: 0 views: 523
nenova 24th June 2018

Samplitude wrong file format is really a death sentence. if you unplug a soundcard or a midi device or something audio device,...

Dianoia records
replies: 2 views: 622
Acid Mitch 23rd June 2018

Yo, what is good? I imported some files for mixing into GarageBand. After playing them back a few times I noticed that the...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 4 views: 518
Hip Hop Head 19th June 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search