The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,110
Views: 8,110
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Let me start by saying am being Very very honest with you guys, I have never used a Daw that had as many bugs as Samplitude Pro...

nenova
replies: 31 views: 4,601
Avgatzeblouz 1 day ago

dL55OdasWxg -Sampler overhaul -Extended MIDI channel support -New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter -New devices: Note FX...

mickbenjamins
replies: 10 views: 872
Diogo C 3 days ago

I cannot make work any kinda of plugin like Waves S1, Vitalizer, Bx stuff... all stereo spread plugins (except the Haas effect...

wesleyestudiobr
replies: 3 views: 257
wesleyestudiobr 5 days ago

Which 64-bit daw and its version you consider fastest and most stable? In 00s there hardly were any 64-bit daws but versions from...

yrdlof
replies: 15 views: 708
yrdlof 5 days ago

Hi guys I'm a very untypical Ableton Live user. I'm a guy who mainly play music rather than program it, and I totally suck at...

Balthazar
replies: 17 views: 605
johnnyboy5000 6 days ago

Anybody remember Cool Edit Pro from way back in the day? ahhhh man, getting nostailgic here, I remember the first time I ever...

dullfangs
replies: 16 views: 782
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 32 views: 3,550
apoclypse 2 weeks ago

Hello! I work with an Avid S6 and I have someone coming in tomorrow who would like to use the S6 with his Reaper mixes and...

jackconnolly
replies: 0 views: 225
jackconnolly 4 weeks ago

Like it says.i am trying to send MIDI to The Drop using a MIDI signal other than the included MIDI out plugin.reason being is i...

Idontcare
replies: 0 views: 237
Idontcare 4 weeks ago

It´s interesting to see that no one in the professional realm uses Audition (of course it can be exceptions), I can only see the...

Roloalcien
replies: 11 views: 1,001
Roloalcien 4 weeks ago

Hello guys, So I'm testing AP8 and I'd like to know what you guys loved about this DAW. This way I can make sure the soul...

Zacchino
replies: 42 views: 3,452
PHG 4 weeks ago

I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with PT Native over the years, I wouldn't mind getting out of the subs so I'm looking...

ShadowAMD
replies: 11 views: 527
KBSoundSmith 19th August 2018

I enjoy some of Adobe Audition's workflows for quick editing of stereo wav files, and even some mastering processing. However it...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 0 views: 301
ChrisNunchuck 15th August 2018

hi folks iv got an imac running logic with a focusrite scarlet 2i2 (2nd gen) interface. now, alls good, im making choons and...

Richarddthompson
replies: 1 views: 272
planetdrumz 12th August 2018

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO...

bill5
replies: 18 views: 932
KTK9 11th August 2018

Dear mods, any chance of setting up a separate SADiE thread?

DaveyJones
replies: 22 views: 1,490
Haigbabe 7th August 2018

Dear friends, I run Samplitude X with a RME UFX. Until now all my work was in the box. I now want to add an analogue console...

fred2bern
replies: 13 views: 1,229
Craigster 7th August 2018

Title says all: I'd like to see one myself (Bitwig and Logic user). kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 25 views: 1,479
shanabit 6th August 2018

scarlet 18 i8 v1 I think and garage band .set -3db scarlet mix control main dial record in stereo pan slightly off centre Chanel...

jd800
replies: 0 views: 212
jd800 26th July 2018

Hello, is anyone using the DrivenByMoss Bitwig extension that brings Push 1 & 2 control to Bitwig? I'm considering...

Treebase DMX
replies: 0 views: 397
Treebase DMX 16th July 2018

So I stumbled upon this last night. ACID Pro & ACID Music Studio – Simply produce music Sounds like it's totally...

gravyface
replies: 8 views: 1,290
aura 14th July 2018

hello I would like to translate 303 bassline patterns from Rebirth 338 made by me a few years ago to real hardware such as a...

VinceVega303
replies: 1 views: 351
Acid Mitch 9th July 2018

I have recently bought a Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol s61 and am trying to link it to Garageband. I have followed the...

horizon2horizon
replies: 0 views: 316
horizon2horizon 7th July 2018

Hi to all the GS community, firs post (I hope it is in the right forum). Kael, from paris, beginning to make some things here and...

KaelSurtour
replies: 4 views: 7,615
thatveca 7th July 2018

I've only ever been able to get it to work 3 or 4 times, that's about it however, whenever I try to do it again it doesn't show...

Liquid Metal
replies: 2 views: 355
Aldred411 4th July 2018

Considering the new producer planet, Does this mean future samplitude versions will not have instruments included as part of...

nenova
replies: 0 views: 395
nenova 24th June 2018

Samplitude wrong file format is really a death sentence. if you unplug a soundcard or a midi device or something audio device,...

Dianoia records
replies: 2 views: 452
Acid Mitch 23rd June 2018

Yo, what is good? I imported some files for mixing into GarageBand. After playing them back a few times I noticed that the...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 4 views: 391
Hip Hop Head 19th June 2018

Hello, Getting fedup with flstudio. Been using it for a few years and its great for standard production but so annoying when...

Davidson79
replies: 9 views: 701
bino_5150 14th June 2018

Hi, I am using FL studio 11 and have been for the past few years and I generally never run in to a problem, however Windows...

rubyvilone
replies: 3 views: 628
BrassElephant 12th June 2018

samplitude pro x3 comes with tons of fx and instruments. you will hardly need to look elsewhere. it comes with 24 virtual...

Dianoia records
replies: 5 views: 778
blackcom 25th May 2018

I recently purchased Bitwig as my DAW with the intended goal of syncing my modular synth and my DAW. First and foremost for...

Skyhammer
replies: 0 views: 455
Skyhammer 13th May 2018

Hi all, Anyone have drum maps files for the likes of Vita Pop Drums etc ?

mfny81
replies: 0 views: 368
mfny81 8th May 2018

Hello, is it really impossible to import BWAVs recorded in a different DAW into Samplitude/Sequoia so that they are recognized...

pschoenb
replies: 0 views: 358
pschoenb 4th May 2018

Heard about this, was interested, so downloaded the demo. After installing I find I have to register with their little site just...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 962
johnnyboy5000 30th April 2018

Ok, so my mixes sound completely different when bounced out of samplitude we're not talking subtle in any way here.. I checked...

ShadowAMD
replies: 1 views: 536
ShadowAMD 28th April 2018

Howdy folks, I've used FL Studio for many years. I like it for electronic-oriented music. The step sequencer and MIDI editor are...

Cue Zephyr
replies: 12 views: 815
bill5 22nd April 2018

This is an amazing bargain and $149 gets you the full version of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite (no previous license needed), Spectral...

kraznet
replies: 28 views: 3,028
dcwave 21st April 2018

Cubase The perpetually overrated Pro Tools (surprise) shiee Others?

bill5
replies: 3 views: 545
nspaas 19th April 2018

Just a quick mention I think it merits. tbh as a DAW it falls short IMO I couldn't warm up to it, but I love its simplicity and...

bill5
replies: 2 views: 477
bill5 19th April 2018

Which one would be better? I would call myself an amateur/advance beginner with DAWs. I make hip hop beats. Which would be better...

idk a username
replies: 11 views: 1,561
RichardNolan 17th April 2018

Does anyone know how to use air music technologies expand 2 with kontakt 5? Running on a pc. Thanks!

keysforcountry
replies: 0 views: 338
keysforcountry 17th April 2018

Hi, I've been searching for a few hours now to find a way, to succesfully connect R-8M to my computer. So far, I only got to...

Badex
replies: 1 views: 564
Alndln 9th April 2018

Hi There First of all, I hope I have put this in the right forum? Don't know if anyone of you can help me with this? I do...

jules22
replies: 0 views: 371
jules22 9th April 2018

SawStudio has been around a long, long time and I learned that the creator Bob Lentini is updating both SawStudio and S.A.C to 64...

microstudio
replies: 5 views: 1,081
sam c 7th April 2018

Hello, this is a question for FL Studio users. Do you know if and how I can step sequence effects? For example, I would...

BB87
replies: 1 views: 451
Miles Flint 5th April 2018

Hello, I'm using Linux Ubuntu Studio 17.10 and LMMS 1.1.3 Audio Interface Focustrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) How to assign Korg...

donatasv85
replies: 0 views: 396
donatasv85 3rd April 2018

Recognizes my device but when I hit record, doesn't record. Also how do you bring up the musical virtual keyboard? It's diff...

bill5
replies: 2 views: 437
bill5 25th March 2018

I am a long time lurker and really don't post much but... I have heard a lot about new tools coming out to assist in music...

EricBGriffin
replies: 1 views: 1,018
HiEnergy 25th March 2018

I understand not every single programm can have its own subforum, but why no subforum for such powerful DAWs like...

Miles Flint
replies: 58 views: 4,151
Erdi78 25th March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search