The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,826
Views: 14,826
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all, Many years ago, a friend installed pirated FL Studio 12 software. He made many songs with it (for non-commercial...

MRAP
replies: 1 views: 118
sirthought 1 day ago

beside there is sadly no own Samplitude thread (as discussed below), now Samplitude Pro X5 is announced: - ARA2-support -...

oboe
replies: 0 views: 127
oboe 5 days ago

I just started on a song and a I have 2 chops in the loop going 1 2 1 2 but on the very first chop of the loop I can hear both...

DePacas
replies: 0 views: 80
DePacas 1 week ago

Hi everyone Does anyone know what's going on with Aurchitect? I use Triumph for mastering and have experienced a problem with...

markmarketstall
replies: 228 views: 27,799
Releaux 1 week ago

Hi. When I drop a vst with its latency on a mixer channel and automate any parameter of the vst I got the latency of the...

Nofolobricity
replies: 0 views: 68
Nofolobricity 1 week ago

I understand not every single programm can have its own subforum, but why no subforum for such powerful DAWs like...

Miles Flint
replies: 59 views: 5,387
GIACOMO-_ 1 week ago

ok, so I'm perplexed ?! Could just be something im missing ... Im using windows fl studio 20 and i have an 808 with the same note...

austinbdot
replies: 0 views: 185
austinbdot 2 weeks ago

Hey, when I bounce my stuff in ProX4, I notice bouncing is somewhat slow while the CPU is only taxed at about 25%. I'm running...

PeerSoe
replies: 0 views: 139
PeerSoe 2 weeks ago

I am wondering what, in your opinions and best educated guesses, is the state of the art for Linux DAWs? By "state of the...

restpause
replies: 27 views: 8,190
pefra 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm teaching a sound survey class in the Fall. I usually go over everything from analog recording to music synthesis. ...

etherjab
replies: 4 views: 328
etherjab 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I managed to make a template in Pro tools for an MS matrix on 7 tracks and send it to HW but for some reason I...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 3 views: 397
msmucr 21st February 2020

Does anyone know any good screen recorder for FL studio? I used bandicam but the sound was muted in video so I changed the...

notfairchild
replies: 4 views: 667
Vitrix 31st January 2020
replies: 1 views: 312
kuasalogam 21st January 2020

I have an Akai MPK Mini Play that I plug in directly to my Mac while running Garageband. Half the time when I add a built in drum...

wobblewobble
replies: 1 views: 253
bitleyTM 20th January 2020

Mixcraft

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO...

bill5
replies: 31 views: 4,725
SingerSongWriter 15th January 2020

First time post in this forum. I just make the odd recording of pipe organs, and do some basic editing. I have tried Audacity,...

Peter Allison
replies: 13 views: 2,049
TPBaker 30th December 2019

...and boy does it look good!

SawneyBean
replies: 3 views: 572
bill5 28th December 2019

I researched this and found tons of people having issues with FL exporting their tracks at a lower volume but the opposite is...

dbynes
replies: 10 views: 1,851
francesco.dieci 24th December 2019

Samplitude Pro X 2017/2018 - Mixer display Read a 2011-2012 thread that talked about resizing the mixer. Did that...

init0
replies: 4 views: 1,013
init0 15th December 2019

Has anyone tried Acid Pro 9 since Magix has taken it over? I always liked the simplicity of Acid and made some great tracks with...

smccarthy945
replies: 4 views: 1,284
theblue1 10th December 2019

For years, I've been recording and editing multitrack audio with various releases of Adobe Audition (currently CC6 2013). I...

Psavy
replies: 8 views: 1,242
oboe 10th December 2019

Dear friends, On one of my computers for location recording I have a Pro X. On my main computer, in my control room, I have...

fred2bern
replies: 3 views: 971
oboe 10th December 2019

Hey guys. So I got myself a Lenovo Ideapad 340 Gaming laptop with i7-9750H, 16gb RAM and a SSD and I,m having trouble with...

Humblenoob
replies: 0 views: 434
Humblenoob 9th December 2019

Hey slutz, long time no post - I keep getting emails for the $149 upgrade (been using Samplitude since it was a Sek'D product,...

knightfly
replies: 11 views: 501
Psychlist1972 30th November 2019

I must say I am impressed with how sequoia handles the audio. I can clearly hear a difference. Sonar for some reason smeared...

trevon
replies: 12 views: 1,579
Trensharo 23rd November 2019

Hi, I am using FL studio 11 and have been for the past few years and I generally never run in to a problem, however Windows...

rubyvilone
replies: 4 views: 2,190
okslatt 19th November 2019

Hello, I have samplitude pro x4 I have a latency calculation problem when I enable or disable an insert plug in real time. I...

systo
replies: 0 views: 277
systo 15th November 2019

Hi, I want to create a long album with my tracks in FL. I want the tracks to flow into each other like they do in "are...

splokk2233
replies: 2 views: 437
ZipSnipe 12th November 2019

Hello i use FL studio as my main DAW but but... Im moving to a hybrid setup, I want to pull out all the tracks out to an...

Sypowicz
replies: 0 views: 286
Sypowicz 5th November 2019

I want to put together a standalone machine for running opcode vision which i still have licenses for to run my midi hardware. I...

Bitsmith
replies: 7 views: 711
smurfyou 31st October 2019

I've occasionally used Garageband to create organ or synth MIDI tracks that can then be exported into Reaper, my primary DAW....

Jess 1971
replies: 1 views: 920
ta56636 24th October 2019

I have hard time figuring out how to route audio to Arturia Arp 2600 plugin in FL Studio to use the envelope Follower ??...

Leo Nanazzo
replies: 8 views: 673
Leo Nanazzo 22nd October 2019

Guys who work in FLS I'm confused here... I'll be happy If you will share your opinions on the method described below (does it...

Leonardo Caballo
replies: 1 views: 738
MPrinsen 22nd October 2019

Hi all, I use Garageband for teaching. Currently the computers can export in aiff and wav, but not in mp3 or aac (it given...

ta56636
replies: 0 views: 565
ta56636 20th October 2019

Some people know that buying a Pyramix Native Standard can be used on several computers.I need to use it on two computers. Is it...

tonyshu
replies: 1 views: 633
aomahana 19th October 2019

So I've been recording for awhile and have taken pride in acquiring all instrument sounds through natural means. I play...

zerosoma
replies: 0 views: 527
zerosoma 17th October 2019

so i purchased the east west quantum leap pianos a few years ago but have never used them so whilst not "new" they are...

pianote
replies: 1 views: 733
miketeachesclass 17th October 2019

Is it worth using my Behringer Xenyx QX1202 USB mixer for recording or should I use my Behringer U-Phoria UMC404 HD in my home...

Gatman South Oz
replies: 0 views: 334
Gatman South Oz 11th October 2019

I have used a Mac and an Opcode studio 4 midi interface for years, and something finally gave up. Not sure if the Mac serial port...

Gazdatronik
replies: 4 views: 868
Releaux 24th September 2019

Hello, In the beginning of the nineties, most DAW were coupled to specific, dedicated hardware and used a computer only for...

amundsen
replies: 11 views: 826
David Rick 23rd September 2019

Hello all :-D I have written a computer assisted music production course on how to operate Reaper DAW that I'm putting online...

Marwan A
replies: 2 views: 649
Marwan A 23rd September 2019

I was away from home for a couple of months and when I came back I found out that my Yamaha keyboard doesn't work in the daw. It...

DanielNIG
replies: 1 views: 679
Amsoily 22nd September 2019

Hi, I realize FL on OS X is still fairly new territory for Image Line, but just thought I would see if there is anyone on here...

telecode
replies: 5 views: 1,022
telecode 20th September 2019

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 37 views: 8,283
telecode 13th September 2019

Im thinking of buyin it but whats the difference between the signature version, the producer version and the fruity edition?

krakapow
replies: 5 views: 864
telecode 13th September 2019

i noticed that the volume of notes or pad presses coming from my MPK mini is slightly quieter than when i click the note with my...

avan
replies: 1 views: 929
papatrunk 7th September 2019

When you're on power user, shows peaks and the average sound level (I'm just a hobbyist). Is there anything like this...

daveasdf
replies: 2 views: 770
John Moran 3rd September 2019

Are jl Cooper control surfaces compatible with opcode studio visions? Thank you

luke da ruff cut
replies: 0 views: 474
luke da ruff cut 1st September 2019

I'm looking for a DAW that allows for more rhythmic complexity than the standard ones. I've wanted to branch out rhythmically for...

Polymorphia
replies: 0 views: 1,163
Polymorphia 26th July 2019

Hey everyone! I'm not sure of the correct words to look up on Google to figure this out myself so I figured I'd ask my fellow...

rzarrillo
replies: 3 views: 1,117
krakapow 24th July 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search