The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 9,033
Views: 9,033
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

it does not seem so bad ... Mastering Advisor https://www.dacris.it/software/foto.jpg

CD_Audio
replies: 0 views: 125
CD_Audio 15 hours ago

I used the free public beta they had available and the release version is just as good. So far, it's the most stable release of...

vitocorleone123
replies: 8 views: 1,522
Greenwood Audio 16 hours ago

I want to record guitars and arrange reasonable sounding demos. The acoustic sounding drums in Garage Band sound great, but...

mcpung
replies: 0 views: 171
mcpung 4 days ago

Edit - sorry for wrong typing - it should be Ensoniq i get it.. I have a question. Let's say i'll bite it and i am willing to...

xmein
replies: 23 views: 471
aaronallen 4 days ago

Hey everyone! I'm not sure of the correct words to look up on Google to figure this out myself so I figured I'd ask my fellow...

rzarrillo
replies: 1 views: 179
rzarrillo 6 days ago

This has been a frustrating experience to say the least. I recently upgraded to FL Studio 20 and, through divine intervention,...

A L E X
replies: 0 views: 303
A L E X 1 week ago

So, way back in the dark ages, about 20 years ago, I got into the habit of keeping my DAW very clean. I did this because I found...

plus6vu
replies: 2 views: 280
MediaGary 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
SLiC 2 weeks ago

I just spotted this on KVR Waveform 10 Public Beta - KVR Audio Tracktion is proud to present a month long public beta...

vitocorleone123
replies: 0 views: 304
vitocorleone123 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, So I'm testing AP8 and I'd like to know what you guys loved about this DAW. This way I can make sure the soul...

Zacchino
replies: 48 views: 5,123
Zacchino 3 weeks ago

I'm impressed so far. Samplitude was already a very strong DAW, but the new release has come a long way with respect to some of...

KelbyVP
replies: 9 views: 834
rumleymusic 3 weeks ago

The Magix site kinda stinks in comparing their two DAWs. Which do you like and why? I used Sony Acid in various editions...

DoctorBonkers
replies: 4 views: 578
filtersweep 3 weeks ago

Oh Lawrd! Why must I manully mute??? Is there another way??? Hello and thank you in advance for any time you give to my...

BLACKJACKGREEN
replies: 1 views: 269
BLACKJACKGREEN 4 weeks ago

I'm looking for a Windows platform Video App that will work with my Artist Series Controllers. I had been using Vegas up to ver....

Keyplayer
replies: 15 views: 432
Keyplayer 14th December 2018
rboy 10th December 2018

Hello, I am working on a podcast on Adobe Audition, and I am having issues with random pops and clicks most likely from the...

Stephen Tea
replies: 1 views: 327
Poinzy 28th November 2018

Hi everyone, Just want to run this problem i have with my DAW. I am currently using Samplitude music studio 2017 version. I...

solebeats22
replies: 2 views: 240
solebeats22 23rd November 2018

Team: Could someone explain to me why you would prefer splitting out your channels over copying patterns multiple times in...

streetblaze804
replies: 0 views: 277
streetblaze804 22nd November 2018
Artmuzz 21st November 2018

Hi- I just dug out my MAC which has been in storage and the boot drive isn’t working. I need to Boot up a project in...

Parispro
replies: 0 views: 223
Parispro 19th November 2018

This is an amazing bargain and $149 gets you the full version of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite (no previous license needed), Spectral...

kraznet
replies: 31 views: 4,029
troggg 17th November 2018

Hey Guys! Long time no see. Quick question. Anyone using Audition for serious recording? I borrowed an Apogee Quartet from a...

greatgreatriver
replies: 2 views: 380
bgood 16th November 2018

Hello friends. Let me start by apologizing in advance for such a lengthy post lol. Guess I'll get straight to the point. I have...

Jkonner
replies: 0 views: 318
Jkonner 13th November 2018
e6400ultra 12th November 2018

It is a copy of the post I made at ImageLine forum. "I would like to get the idea how the behaviour of the FLS is with the...

DAH
replies: 0 views: 300
DAH 2nd November 2018

hi! before i start, thanks for taking the time and trying to help me :) some backgrounds to me. i use FL Studio since maybe 9...

Caine
replies: 1 views: 453
SluttyMcSlut 31st October 2018

I see a good few people here got the Samplitude X3 offer for Magix last time and wanted to know after purchased you were pleased...

CosmicOutpost
replies: 5 views: 538
Bart Nettle 28th October 2018

Dear mods, any chance of setting up a separate SADiE thread?

DaveyJones
replies: 23 views: 1,886
Boban 26th October 2018

I thought i would start a thread because, to my knowledge, there isnt one on Tracktion Waveform. After trying Biotek 2...

David Carlyon
replies: 3 views: 360
GYang 17th October 2018

Did anybody notice? When exporting raw tracks in samplitude and Sequoia Resulting file has a slightly exaggerated low end . ...

vitaliano
replies: 0 views: 349
vitaliano 16th October 2018

I have been recording some guitar melodies to Edison to use it as a sample. Unfortunately either due to my poor playing skills or...

cfxtrt
replies: 1 views: 411
SluttyMcSlut 10th October 2018

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO...

bill5
replies: 20 views: 1,582
gearhead1 10th October 2018
antic604 4th October 2018

I've been working in Logic for a few years now, but mainly just for recording instruments/multitrack recordings. As I've become...

dogtrain
replies: 2 views: 442
monkiusz 3rd October 2018

Let me start by saying am being Very very honest with you guys, I have never used a Daw that had as many bugs as Samplitude Pro...

nenova
replies: 35 views: 5,905
Gorgar 29th September 2018

I was trying to do midi out track in FL Studio 12 channel rack. Midi data is recording but no sound coming. The other channels...

dkali1
replies: 1 views: 582
MPrinsen 26th September 2018

I cannot make work any kinda of plugin like Waves S1, Vitalizer, Bx stuff... all stereo spread plugins (except the Haas effect...

wesleyestudiobr
replies: 3 views: 495
wesleyestudiobr 18th September 2018
channelite 16th September 2018

Anybody remember Cool Edit Pro from way back in the day? ahhhh man, getting nostailgic here, I remember the first time I ever...

dullfangs
replies: 16 views: 1,165
deedeeyeah 6th September 2018

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 32 views: 4,581
apoclypse 5th September 2018

Hello! I work with an Avid S6 and I have someone coming in tomorrow who would like to use the S6 with his Reaper mixes and...

jackconnolly
replies: 0 views: 400
jackconnolly 26th August 2018

Like it says.i am trying to send MIDI to The Drop using a MIDI signal other than the included MIDI out plugin.reason being is i...

Idontcare
replies: 0 views: 400
Idontcare 24th August 2018

It´s interesting to see that no one in the professional realm uses Audition (of course it can be exceptions), I can only see the...

Roloalcien
replies: 11 views: 1,218
Roloalcien 21st August 2018

I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with PT Native over the years, I wouldn't mind getting out of the subs so I'm looking...

ShadowAMD
replies: 11 views: 806
KBSoundSmith 19th August 2018

I enjoy some of Adobe Audition's workflows for quick editing of stereo wav files, and even some mastering processing. However it...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 0 views: 628
ChrisNunchuck 15th August 2018

hi folks iv got an imac running logic with a focusrite scarlet 2i2 (2nd gen) interface. now, alls good, im making choons and...

Richarddthompson
replies: 1 views: 509
planetdrumz 12th August 2018

Dear friends, I run Samplitude X with a RME UFX. Until now all my work was in the box. I now want to add an analogue console...

fred2bern
replies: 13 views: 1,598
Craigster 7th August 2018

scarlet 18 i8 v1 I think and garage band .set -3db scarlet mix control main dial record in stereo pan slightly off centre Chanel...

jd800
replies: 0 views: 358
jd800 26th July 2018
Treebase DMX 16th July 2018

So I stumbled upon this last night. ACID Pro & ACID Music Studio – Simply produce music Sounds like it's totally...

gravyface
replies: 8 views: 1,549
aura 14th July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search