The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Other DAWs

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,231
Views: 6,231
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I used the free public beta they had available and the release version is just as good. So far, it's the most stable release of...

vitocorleone123
replies: 0 views: 238
vitocorleone123 3 days ago

Hi I am having trouble exporting 24 bit files from Sequoia using pow-r dithering 1, 2, or 3. The 24 bit files I run, upon...

bremifo81
replies: 0 views: 196
bremifo81 3 days ago

New update announced: Phase 4 (phase manupilation synth), voice stacking (and modulation) and a few other things. Bitwig |...

Reptil
replies: 19 views: 829
draig 4 days ago

hi to all, i am a reason 2.5 user for many years now but i think i have to move on a different daw for ambient and...

nikonick
replies: 9 views: 413
nikonick 4 days ago

I am a long time lurker and really don't post much but... I have heard a lot about new tools coming out to assist in music...

EricBGriffin
replies: 0 views: 233
EricBGriffin 6 days ago

Samplitude Pro X 2017/2018 - Mixer display Read a 2011-2012 thread that talked about resizing the mixer. Did that...

votive
replies: 0 views: 192
votive 6 days ago

Title says all: I'd like to see one myself (Bitwig and Logic user). kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 6 views: 597
zfigz 1 week ago

So I stumbled upon this last night. ACID Pro & ACID Music Studio – Simply produce music Sounds like it's totally...

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 393
ozraves 1 week ago

Hi guys, not sure what category to post this in Basically I have a 2008 Mac, with 10.8 I think or so, and protools 8...

BillDRoss
replies: 0 views: 182
BillDRoss 1 week ago

So my question is another 'which DAW is best' questions. However, I need a more specific answer. I want to get into producing my...

0ptometristPrime
replies: 3 views: 679
SingerSongWriter 1 week ago

Hi fellow Samplitude users I have noticed that a lot of plugin companies don't officialy Support samplitude or don't test their...

Disraeli Gears
replies: 1 views: 269
Miles Flint 2 weeks ago

I understand not every single programm can have its own subforum, but why no subforum for such powerful DAWs like...

Miles Flint
replies: 55 views: 3,190
gearsuser 2 weeks ago

Hi all! For a while now, I've been trying to remember this loop-based DAW my friend had when we were kids. I don't really...

Adze95
replies: 0 views: 241
Adze95 2 weeks ago

This is an amazing bargain and $149 gets you the full version of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite (no previous license needed), Spectral...

kraznet
replies: 12 views: 1,600
David Rick 2 weeks ago

I am done with Scamplitude and looking for advice on another DAW. I've been using Scamplitude for about 3 years and have had...

digitalog
replies: 17 views: 1,305
Glenn Bucci 2 weeks ago

Hi guys. I have to buy a midi keyboard and I think I will buy the m audio keystation 61 es. Can I use this keyboard with fl...

Edobajo
replies: 0 views: 240
Edobajo 3 weeks ago

Hi FL folks, I've used Cubase, Logic and Ableton for years and now I find myself using FL Studio on a PC from time to time to...

bodega.
replies: 1 views: 270
johnnyjohn 3 weeks ago

Like my effects racks etc? Just wanted to make sure before I update.

AevumWinter
replies: 2 views: 352
AevumWinter 3 weeks ago

I am wondering what, in your opinions and best educated guesses, is the state of the art for Linux DAWs? By "state of the...

restpause
replies: 25 views: 7,468
Project Start 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and just got an Mbox mini 2. I was wondering what is the best DAW to use with it? Is the stock...

Tj allingham
replies: 2 views: 459
kca 4 weeks ago

Hi, I will use Pyramix for mostly mastering.But i wonder if anyone using Pyramix for rock/indie music production/mixing. My...

Tunca
replies: 0 views: 295
Tunca 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 283
arT2 20th January 2018

Hi All, I'm having the following issue with garageband: I've recorded and mixed a track with tons of delay on it. When I...

Bazin
replies: 0 views: 303
Bazin 17th January 2018

Let me start by saying am being Very very honest with you guys, I have never used a Daw that had as many bugs as Samplitude Pro...

nenova
replies: 18 views: 2,936
Bart Nettle 16th January 2018

While installing today I got a message about installing the license to the hard drive or a dongle. I installed to the hard drive...

onewire
replies: 2 views: 337
onewire 15th January 2018
replies: 0 views: 326
gentleclockdivid 9th January 2018

hello, I have started using Samplitude x2 suite a couple of days ago, When i create a new project i am allowed to set the...

soundcard91
replies: 4 views: 343
soundcard91 6th January 2018

Which one would be better? I would call myself an amateur/advance beginner with DAWs. I make hip hop beats. Which would be better...

idk a username
replies: 4 views: 1,036
RichardNolan 2nd January 2018

List of new features: full patch release notes here: https://downloads.bitwig.com/stable/2.2/Release-Notes-2.2.html And a...

Reptil
replies: 8 views: 1,090
toowrongfoo 2nd January 2018

Hello. Does anyone know how to use the automation curves in the bottom section of Renoise's interface in order to send MIDI...

fredje
replies: 2 views: 366
Muser 1st January 2018

Hi everyone! here's ow to properly Route Kontakt's Intsruments to Seperate Tracks & use the Aux...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 357
EzVidz 30th December 2017

New Samplitude Pro X3 Suite user here. I've installed everything from the download links provided and can see iZotope Nectar,...

loopy
replies: 2 views: 1,021
kelldammit 28th December 2017

So my mastering chain in FL Studio is: 1. Fruity Parametric EQ 2 2. 3rd Party Compressor 3. 3rd Party Compressor 4. 3rd...

idk a username
replies: 3 views: 857
VenVile 25th December 2017

So this unit offers dual band eq. My question is simple. Does this unit's 2 band eq shelf it? If not, what would the value of the...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 418
FreshProduce 25th December 2017

Will the Sunbird VST acoustic guitar library work in FL Studio like Kontakt player libraries work as far as chorded/legato mode...

TheThing
replies: 0 views: 466
TheThing 25th December 2017

Dear mods, any chance of setting up a separate SADiE thread?

DaveyJones
replies: 18 views: 1,015
Haigbabe 23rd December 2017

Hi people! Quick Samplitude (pro x2/x3) question: I have a midi track with a vsti piano. Now i want another midi track to get...

Elmbeatz
replies: 4 views: 584
Miles Flint 21st December 2017

I've hoped to someday get Sequoia, mostly to edit piano classical recordings. It's expensive so not a casual decision. I sort...

rmgatl
replies: 13 views: 766
rmgatl 20th December 2017

I record a lot of local rappers who bring me instrumentals that they bought to record over. Often these instrumentals don't have...

Jaked4ge
replies: 0 views: 447
Jaked4ge 15th December 2017

Hi everyone! YouTube This shows how to Link your Midi-keyboard to SampleTank 3 Parameters & how to Route loaded...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 618
EzVidz 6th December 2017

We want to start adding videos we have created to accompany our songs to be projected behind us at live show, and to be synced to...

2ndplayerscore
replies: 2 views: 491
videoteque 5th December 2017

Hey there, I use Live 9 due to the ease of electronic production but am getting fed up with its terrible coding and inability to...

b0se
replies: 6 views: 839
b0se 20th November 2017

Hi Samplitude Guys! What are the Computer Specs of your Samplitude Pro X2 / X3 DAW? Thanks in advance for sharing! Elm.

Elmbeatz
replies: 10 views: 1,186
Raul Ghiran 19th November 2017

Ello, guys. So, I've been talking with some friends as of late, and we managed to end up discussing which DAWs we've used. We all...

SoulRippreATTR
replies: 28 views: 2,787
p3ster 12th November 2017

Hi first post here sorry if this is already covered but having trouble finding info based on my situation I’m in a metal band...

Danauz
replies: 3 views: 707
ramar 6th November 2017

So, I don't know much about DAW's. When I started 10 years ago, I purchased FL Studio producer and realized that I just don't...

NONtoxic12
replies: 2 views: 646
ramar 6th November 2017

Hi everyone! This is a Kontakt related Video on how to Link any knob or fader on your keyboard to any Parameter of multiple...

EzVidz
replies: 0 views: 434
EzVidz 3rd November 2017

Hello Bitwig 2 is on it's way! https://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/bitwig-studio-2.html

Krzysztof
replies: 35 views: 4,052
rpagala 31st October 2017

As a complete novice to DAWs (I've been using a 24 track portastudio for years), what would be the best DAW for recording...

Licensorsir
replies: 2 views: 794
Licensorsir 31st October 2017

I recently bought a Proteus 2000 on Ebay, and it works perfectly. After some time, I finally got it to playback sound and record...

Christianmaza
replies: 1 views: 519
shanabit 30th October 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search