The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
FL Studio & MS101 question?
Old 22nd September 2020
Here for the gear

FL Studio & MS101 question?

Hi all.

While I manage to get some wicked tunes and jam sessions going sequencing external instruments via fl studio I’m completely stuck on a number of things. Majority of witch would be due to lack of knowledge and understanding as my knowledge and understanding of fl studio and midi interaction is completely self taught.

I’ve added a behringer MS 101 into the studio and for the first time I have the synth playing from the moment I enable play even when there is no midi sequence data output from within fl?

What am I missing? How do I just have the 101 fire up when my midi data is present in my track be it on bar 3 or bar 21.37 (self taught) and not just playing a note like play is a midi data entry making the synth fire up? I have to apologise if this is hard to interpret but I know more about scales, rhythm and melody than tech talk pertaining to the workflow in witch I employ them in my studio and production.

I would really appreciate some help with this as it is driving my attitude in the studio to negative affect.

Thank you in advance.

Wert kilp.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear